Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) (30474 Views)

Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Chika Ike Donates Blood At A Health Center (Photos) / Photo: Throwback Memory Of Sound Sultan With Akon, American Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
The Singer was spotted with 2015 Lagos state governorship candidate.
Who came to register his MTN sim.
Sound sultan who is an Mtn ambassador, alongside top celebrities like kcee, nkem owoh, Harry song etc have been helping MTn to register their subscribers ...
And Mr jimi seems to have his own registered just at the place where sound sultan was issued to stay.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4ny4euCEM/

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
http://otownloaded.com

Visit us
You would love us

Entertainment is entertained and detained.
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by kay29000(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmm! I guess it is a celebrity affair right now with this MTN sim registration thing. Meanwhile, how do I know if I have to go and register my MTN sim? How do I know if my sim has been blocked?

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by kaywiluv(f): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
So?

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
So

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by allanphash7(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jimi agbaje where at thou

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Aare2050(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
my experience

sorry I have to put this here

I've been using my MTN sim card for about (6) six years now. it starts with 0703..........****, it has been great using the sim card.

I started using it even before I gained admission into high institution of learning. I have contacts and messages from long time on the sim, because its a 128kb sim. which you can not come by this days or hardly can u come across it this days.

just last year November I wanted to port to airtel because where I was posted for my NYSC only have airtel network, but I later change my mind by staying in a community that has MTN network.

fast forward to December. I start receiving text messages from MTN, pleading that I should go re-register, which I ignored. peoples line were blocked even those that re-register. so I just decide not to register.

January the same insane messages keep rolling in. until one day MTN sent a particular message saying I should go and re register that I will be compensated with #500, still I ignored the message.

so on 10th of this month again, they send another message with address where I can get the registration done, with a treat that I must do it before the end of the month to avoid been blocked or barred. see gobe o

on 15th this sane month, I received another message saying I've been compensated with #2,000. which will be giving to me after my registration. now I know MTN really mean business.

I ignored not because I don't need the 2k, but there is always crowed at the registration centre here. so I wait. after all its end if this month.

I woke up on 22nd of this month to read another message from MTN that's says. I should go and re register that I have been compensated with #5,000.

quickly I check my time, and it was 6:13am. I jump off my bed. bath and rush down to the registration centre, I got there around 7:15am, my number on queue was number 76. I wait till about 12:30pm before my number was finally called.

now I have 3 people ahead of me. suddenly a staff from inside tapped me on my shoulder and asked me why I have been standing on queue since morning g, while I could just walk in and get it done. I look at myself I couldn't understand what was going on, until he asked me again, are you not a corper? I said yes I'm. he asked the state I come from and I told him. he invited me in, I just shake my head. I followed him.

after about another hour. I got registered, and I receive a message from MTN. that I will receive NY bonus soon. to my surprise. instead of 5k, I saw 2k. and its to be used within 7 days.

morals of this long story I don't know. I just want you guys to know what I passed through because of the love I have for my sim card.

thanks for reading.

25 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by refiner(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
so we should start jumping abi op.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by naniawini(f): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok! We have hear
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Gibsonworld05(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Will that increase my CGPA

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Adenle041(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg how this news fit food for my table
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Adenle041(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg how this news take food for my table
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Adenle041(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Abeg how this news take put food for my table
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by thefakestan: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jimi ready

ThefakeStan
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jimi!
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Donpeak(f): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
lol
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Adenle041:
Abeg how this news take put food for my table

By taking it to jimi local govt and informed him that his news made frontpage and u're the one who influenced it.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by dust88: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kkk i hv heard. let me go n check my beans
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by olufemimajek: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Jk " I am not one of them " man... grin
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Btruth: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Eeyah! Mr. Agbaje don lean well well oooo. It could be because of all the stress of the last election sha. angry

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Mopolchi: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sultan u don reach Lagos? It seems that u are a sound ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2016
Chukwuma Nnamdi Azikwe Agbaje tongue

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by cruzita(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
when I registered my own ,e no make topic oo
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by anytaij: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
No be small mata ooooo I no go register make e dey there. lipsrsealed
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Naff24(f): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Yeye post na im d yeye moderators dey put fp, dem no dey gree put beta news wey go beta person life for fp.

Any yeyebrity post dey make fp, ok...kip sharing dia post, dem go dedicate dia 2016 Headies award to u cry
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by Femston: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) by easyfem(m): 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wetin b my own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer / Remembering Lucky Dube 10 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.