Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost (2791 Views)

Soludo Takes Over ‘office Of Wife Of The Governor’ Building, Removes Signpost / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dr Adeleke?

Or

Reject No Half Salary?

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Following
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by madridguy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Someone should wake the self acclaimed Dr. From his slumber. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Minjim: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Who will vote this F9 parallel man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphafeezay(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
REJECT NO HALF SALARY

THAT MEANS THEY SHOULD ACCEPT HALF SALARY.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by sarrki(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
The truth is this guy can’t win Osun

He won on the platform of his brother

The sympathy or I say emphaty for his late brother

He should know his party should know that this isn’t a senatorial election

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Adeleke is the complete opposite of what Osun people need at this material time, everything about him is fraudulent. Entrusting the state treasury in the hand of such individual is a calamity waiting to happen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by SolutionMee: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
The lady in the post though

Wow! Look at her b00bs
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by e7ejinima: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
(Dr.)

That's what's wrong

Someone wey no get a single P for WAEC!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by danysi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
I dey laugh in style
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
e7ejinima:
(Dr.)

That's what's wrong

Someone wey no get a single P for WAEC!

To think that's the best PDP could present.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by rajiraymond(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dr. Olodo
Reject No Half Salary!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by magoo10(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
A governor that pays half salaries is that one a governor.
Yet sycophants continue to praise him

1 Like

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:
A governor that pays half salaries is that one a governor.
Yet sycophants continue to praise him

But Adeleke, your PDP [b]candidate[b]promised to continue with the half payment, didn't you read what's on the board?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by magoo10(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphagan:

But Adeleke, your PDP candidate promised to continue with the half payment, didn't you read what's on the board?
Thats an error and you know that
Probably was done by some of his local supporters

When will buhari show us is nepa certificate abi waec certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Johnnyessence(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
more photos

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is this guy can’t win Osun

He won on the platform of his brother

The sympathy or I say emphaty for his late brother

He should know his party should know that this isn’t a senatorial election
the likes of you, deomelo and other bmc crew say more than this last year, but at the end of the election, you guys all go back to your vomit. it was 9-1 all through.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Cajal(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Minjim:
...A1....in dancing and singing procedure
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Johnnyessence(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphafeezay:
REJECT NO HALF SALARY
no what the billboard is saying is reject/No half salary.
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by centoke30(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
the Dr there was awarded to him ceremonially by an institution ni, what's wrong about it? did you see any PhD after his name? most of the influential men that has Dr attached to their names didn't even go to secondary school so stop acting like a wounded ant and upgrade your arguments. [quote author=madridguy post=69802093]Someone should wake the self acclaimed Dr. From his slumber.
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:

Do I resemble Buhari's campaign coordinator?

Btw, the thread is about the fraud that PDP is about to impose on the good people of Osun state.
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by magoo10(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphagan:

Do I resemble Buhari's campaign coordinator?

Btw, the thread is about the fraud that PDP is about to impose on the good people of Osun state.

So do I look like PDP spokesman? we are saying same thing.
It baffles me how a governor will be paying half months salary and owe teachers over 28months yet his party will still be campaigning . we are watching how a party that is owing salaries will rig themselves in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:
So do I look like PDP spokesman? we are saying same thing.
It baffles me how a governor will be paying half months salary and owe teachers over 28months yet his party will still be campaigning . we are watching how a party that is owing salaries will rig themselves in

But this your line of thought was buried in the deepest part of your heart earlier this month when you guys almost crossed the rubicon campaigning for Fayose's third term proxy bid despite him owing 7months salary, with several unaccountable deductions from the lg account.

Why not this your puerile sermon?
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by magoo10(m): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphagan:

But this your line of thought was buried in the deepest part of your heart earlier this month when you guys almost crossed the rubicon campaigning for Fayose's third term proxy bid despite him owing 7months salary, with several unaccountable deduction from the lg account.

Why not this your puerile sermon?
after rigging ekii you guys claimed it was because fayose owed salaries ,we are waiting for una for osun elections . your sermon is needless
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Frankiss44(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Minjim:
Same people that voted Nepa certificate ���
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:
after rigging ekii you guys claimed it was because fayose owed salaries ,we are waiting for una for osun elections . your sermon is needless

After Osun election, you'll be back here to vent your frustration but I have a good news for you, it will continue like that till after 2023 election
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by magoo10(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphagan:

After Osun election, you'll be back here to vent your frustration but I have a good news for you, it will continue like that till after 2023 election
frustration for what actually, politics is a game .
You win some you loose some ,your party has lost more than they have gained in the past few weeks and that is how you will continue loosing with many more heartburn.
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:
frustration for what actually, politics is a game .
You win some you loose some ,your party has lost more than they have gained in the past few weeks and that is how you will continue loosing

Yes I know, they lost Ondo, they lost Ekiti(States that were hitherto controlled by the PDP) and they are about to lose Osun. Wait for what is about to befall the killer den in the days to come. You go know say khaki no be leather
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by buhariguy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphafeezay:
REJECT NO HALF SALARY

the guy really failed English language.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by buhariguy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:

error with osun people?
A failure that failed all subjects what to be governor.
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by magoo10(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphagan:

Yes I know, they lost Ondo, they lost Ekiti(States that were hitherto controlled by the PDP) and they are about to lose Osun. Wait for what is about to befall the killer den in the days to come. You go know say khaki no be leather
no be only khaki na kpomo,gradually apc will be reduced to a regional party. I think say you talk say you no dey APC you are doing a spokesman job already.
Re: Osun Election In View, What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Signpost by Alphagan(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:
no be only khaki na kpomo,gradually apc will be reduced to a regional party. I think say you talk say you no dey APC you are doing a spokesman job already.

APC has Governors in all the six geopolitical zones in the country. Could same be said of PDP? NW, no representation and your foul mouthed egoistic kpomo cutting representative in the SW has been demystified.

Is it not save to say that obviously APC has a national spread but PDP regional?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Saraki Kissing His Wife While Gov Ahmed Watches / Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge / Jagaban Acquires N20 Billion Private Jet For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.