Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari (2863 Views)

I doubt buhari is jibril from Sudan but.....OBASANJO / Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by headword: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2018
The Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, claimed that the man ruling the country is not President Muhammed Buhari but a Sudanese national.
Nnamdi Kanu, speaking with the members of IPOB, said that the man presently ruling the country is not President Muhammed Buhari but a Sudanese national who had undergone plastic surgery in order to look like President Buhari.
He sais;
He also debunked a report by the Sun newspaper that he is currently on the run;

LEAVE A REPLY
Post Comment
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 2:16am On Oct 28, 2018
Freedom of speech after the fact

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by ozowarac: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2018
If this Buhari to you, guy you are comfirmed Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by gare(f): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2018
You guys must really be high on something or you forgot to take your drugs today
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by ndavengers: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Nigeria, a nation of 190m persons with roughly: 30,000 Professors, 150,000 PhD holders, 1m Masters Degree holders, 20m B. Sc holders, 50m WAEC holders, 70m Primary School Cert holders, proudly led into the digital age by a man who can’t find his primary & Sec School Certificates.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by Jadax(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2018
In this country of ours, anything can happen
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by timibare(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2018
he has been "doctored" , that's our corruption English in naija lol
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by solihu(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin It only takes a certified lunatic to reason this way.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by Greatihex(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2018
My heart is full of pain, Eziokwu i can't hold the tears as i put down the
current condition of my bosom friend Egbujor Daniel Ndubisi.
He is a
single young man of 26 years from Umuchoko Obiangwu in Ngor Okpala Local
Government of Imo State, Nigeria. ( just close to Sam mbakwe airport, Imo
state airport).
He recently graduated from Federal Polytechenic Nekede Owerri, department of mechanical Engineering in 2017.
Today Egbujor Daniel Ndubisi (fondly called Bisi by friends around Eziobodo community where he resident with his family) is currently on sick bed. He was diagnosed of Bone marrow cancer (Leukemia), so far Ndubisi has taken 8 pints of blood just to sustain him before the commencement of proper treatment.. According to his health report the physician said if proper
treatment is not commenced before the end of next month been Nov 2018,
his health condition may escalate beyond medical control.
I want to use
this medium to appeal for help from friends, well wishers and any heart touched by Bisi's situation to please come to his aid. Anything from your heart will be appreciated and your prayers too can cause God to visit him.
According to the doctor the estimated cost of treating such health issue in Nigeria is not less than 2.5 millon Naira which is equivelant to 7000 dollars. Any amount you can afford to support him with is a big amount.
Thank you and God bless you and reward you as you offer for charity.
Ukachukwu Henry
Ndukauba .
+22897494339
Egbujor Micheal (Bisi's elder brother)
+2347039792133
PLEASE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DONATION TO ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS (no amount is small).
AC/NO 0113372822 NAME: EGBUJOR DANIEL. N. BANK: GTB
AC/NO 0028459504 NAME: UKACHUKWU HENRY BANK: DIAMOND BANK...

Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by PFRB: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Bubari changed cap 3 times in his first day in office after returning from London. In the first FEC meeting Buhari was looking for Lai Muhammed and Amechi even when they were sitting quite close to him. Looking at Buhari now he looks 65 and younger than Osinbajo. Very recently Buhari was asking the new DSS director "" Have we met?"". According to OBJ, "" if you dont see what you should see, you will be a victim of what you dont like""

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by rusher14: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2018
Kanu is dead.

It is his clone Chidiebere that we've been seeing recently.

I even saw his dead dog Jack's clone Whiskey the other day.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
rusher14:
Kanu is dead.

It is his clone Chidiebere that we've been seeing recently.

I even saw his dead dog Jack's clone Whiskey the other day.
If what Kanu said about Buhari is true and what you just said is false, then may you not see 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by PFRB: 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
What we have now is Buharis body double.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by tesppidd: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Niger Delta Avengers:
Nigeria, a nation of 190m persons with roughly: 30,000 Professors, 150,000 PhD holders, 1m Masters Degree holders, 20m B. Sc holders, 50m WAEC holders, 70m Primary School Cert holders, proudly led into the digital age by a man who can’t find his primary & Sec School Certificates.
Nigeria is a country not a university.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by rusher14: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
If what Kanu said about Buhari is true and what you just said is false, then may you not see 2019

Also, if what Kanu said is false, may the same happen to you and all your loved ones .

Amen.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
What in the meth is wrong with you OP?

True or not, this thread was not necessary.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
rusher14:

Also, if what Kanu said is false, may the same happen to you and all your loved ones .

Amen.
I accept it as you said but whether you accept your own part or not, it shall come to pass, if you are deliberately propagating falsehood against Nnamdi Kanu, you shall not see 2019 Iseee!!!
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by rusher14: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
I accept it as you said but whether you accept your own part or not, it shall come to pass, if you are deliberately propagating falsehood against Nnamdi Kanu, you shall not see 2019 Iseee!!!
Is Nnamdi Kanu not propagating falsehood?
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
rusher14:

Is Nnamdi Kanu not propagating falsehood?
Then let's wait for the law of nature take its cause.
Re: Buhari Is Dead, Is Jibril Posing In Front Of Him, Acting As Buhari by rusher14: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Then let's wait for the law of nature take its cause.

Ok then.

I can assure you even I'll be here next year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Honest Truth About This Election / Trouble In Customs As Ali Accuses Controllers Of Corruption / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.