Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better (622 Views)

Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by lovethokoh: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
Time to voice your opinions

We have hired a foreign whom we pay N39M per month(what a waste) to bring the football glory.

we have all castigated our made in Nigeria coach(Amodu) who was earning a paltry N2M per month, yet he qualified us for the world cup and brought back the Nations cup bronze medal.

SO over to you nigerians, because i have noticed that even in business, Nigerians prefer to give jobs to foreigners than giving them to competent Nigerians.
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by Ibime(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
Why not Onigbinde vs Lagerback?

Lets not give Amodu any more credit than he is due.

The only name we should be mentioning is[b] SiaSia[/b] cos I believe Sia1 will take these boys to quarter-final minimum.
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by lovethokoh: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ibime:

Why not Onigbinde vs Lagerback?

Lets not give Amodu any more credit than he is due.

The only name we should be mentioning is[b] SiaSia[/b] cos I believe Sia1 will take these boys to quarter-final minimum.

Why do you want to by-pass Amodu, did you not witness how Siasia failed woefully in his last assignment

Also join us on facebook
http://www./edit.php?members&gid=124572467565553
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by naira11: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
As for Amodu and Lgerback, I really have not much things to say, but as for Nigerians preferring to give jobs to foreigners than to Nigerians, I think it's something we should look into critically and the worst of all is that these Nigerians appear in the mood of inferiority complex to the foreigners. Also talking about today's match these boys really messed up.
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by samdigo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
amodu
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by no1madman(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
waste of time and money. .i would rather appoint John obuh.
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by lovethokoh: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2010
Amodu is the best, at least the players were level headed and discipline.

Now KEITA has Karated Nigeria out of the world cup with his area boy character.

Also join us on facebook
http://www./edit.php?members&gid=124572467565553
Re: Amodu Vs Lageback Who Is Better by Regiblinkz(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2010
Amodu is better than lagerback at least he knows his right selection which lager does not know, kaita as a winger na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Diego Forlan Of Uruguay / Messi Vs Ronaldo(who Is Better?) / Samuel Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.