Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (34045 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC / Bibi Oweifa Kidnapped In Bayelsa Ahead Of Defection To APC Today. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by DogmaNation: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari should be properly probe when he loses in 2019,we will like to see how he has lived up to that name "Mr Integrity"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by OfficialAPCNig: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

We can’t fall Osinbajo hand he’s my son
I can’t let Buhari down too he’s my adopted son
Abeg how Osinbajo take be your son? Are you denying your Benue?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by uvalued(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
cheesy grin baddest..

See signature

we DEMAND a #healthyPresident2019
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Emmafe(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Abeg na Visa I want

Visit my signature for high Samsung phones
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by bestviewer: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
APC don suffer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by cytell56: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Unuseful defectors

Dem go shock you

1 Like

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Kdon2: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
It’s Muhammadu Buhari we know

We are less concerned about Apc or pdp

You mean the ineffectual bu.... grin
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Kdon2: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Female President in Nigeria?..i doubt if that will ever happen.

Islam will never give women that chance ever. Islam is not women friendly and the north which is a major part in election is also the base of Islam. So I s a dream that can never be realised.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by windwayltd: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
dre11:

APC to witness another round of defection

•Meeting on fresh defection to hold abroad

•PRO-BUHARI CAUCUS SPLITS OVER SARAKI’S SEAT

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/157264/

GOD STARTED WINING THE WAR SINCE 2015 AND HE WILL CONTINUE WIN IT UNTILL 2023 ITS A WAR TO SAVE THE SOLE OF NIGERIA FROM CROOKS WHO WANT NIGERIA TO REMAIN IN THERE POCKETS FOR LIFE TIME AND WE IN #BUHARISM SAY NO IT CAN NEVER EVER WORK AGAIN PDP AND IT CANT WORK EVEN PLANNED IF THE GO MEETING IN THE SPACE IT CANNOT WORK FOR LOOTERS AGAIN. PDP HAVE BEEN FOREVER DEFEATED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by WATCHOVER(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Why do you people live in denial

They will keep defecting until it remains Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinubu undecided they can then elect and govern themselves

A broom looses it strength when it is not in a bunch - leadership lesson 101

They are useless yet your party accommodated them till they defected undecided

They are useless, they are useless yet you keep having series of meetings to reassure the "useless" ones who will still defect grin grin grin

Why can't you appreciate their contributions and efforts then be brave to seek solution to their agitation

You better wake up to the realities on ground

Quantinue, the "useless" defectors as you call them are about to teach you guys some lesson(s)
Don't mind those disgruntled APC supporters. When APC were holding secret meetings promising them heaven and earth they never knew they were useless.
Definitely those defectors will do everything possible to bury APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by CanineOfJackal: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

They will keep defecting until it remains Buhari, Oshiomole and Tinubu undecided they can then elect and govern themselves

They are useless, they are useless yet you keep having series of meetings to reassure the "useless" ones who will still defect grin grin grin

Why can't you appreciate their contributions and efforts then be brave to seek solution to their agitation

Quantinue, the "useless" defectors as you call them are about to teach you guys some lesson(s)
can we talk on mail?
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
BRING IT ON! THE SATANIC/SADIST PARTY OF BROOM WIELDERS AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

eyinbawo, enidurooooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by noruwasman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Politics is a game of number with vested interest. in respective of your atrocity and challenges, you are only relevant until you make use of the exit door which will necessitate review of your antecedent. hope you get it?
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by olusolaolaleye: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
NAU is the platform that directly connects customers and retailers using blockchain technology to guarantee transparency and reliability. It enables every user to be an affiliate to any retailer.

NAU is airdropping 50 eNAU tokens to their community members. Chat with their Telegram bot, join their Official Telegram group and Telegram Airdrop group and submit your details to the bot to receive 50 eNAU tokens follow the link below to register for free airdrop token
https:///AirdropNAUbot?start=548590126
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Tedpgrass: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
dre11:

APC to witness another round of defection

•Meeting on fresh defection to hold abroad

•PRO-BUHARI CAUCUS SPLITS OVER SARAKI’S SEAT

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/157264/

More popcorn please
Make that 2 sodas please!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Bluesearoll(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
ANYTHING THAT ROCKS THEIR BOAT
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Yankee101: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Better. They are tapping their phones and tracking their location/conversation
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Sm defectors are after their pockets only and sm are after national interest, good governance and democratic principles and values.

1 Like

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by oyoirabor: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

We can’t fall Osinbajo hand he’s my son

I can’t let Buhari down too he’s my adopted son

Who cares...!!!!
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by edupedia: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Unuseful defectors

...the write-up is by PDP hackers fishing for idiots...

1 Like

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by AyamStarch: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

The hate for Osinbajo has started manifesting
You guys can’t hide it anymore
which sane person loves a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by JegaQuin: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Anything to boot buhari/Osibanjo/APC next year is okay by me.

Even if a thief like madam madueke become 9ja president? grin

IPOB miscreants & hate are 5&6

1 Like

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by rock003: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Yeah, Mohammadu buhari the murderer.

Muhammadu buhari, the enemy of democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by rock003: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
JegaQuin:

Even if a thief like madam madueke become 9ja president? grin

IPOB miscreants & hate are 5&6

Wake up from this your senselessness.

People from other tribes also dislike buhari, not only igbos. Stop being delusional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by AreaFada2: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Female President in Nigeria?..i doubt if that will ever happen.
Kemi Adeosun and Pat Ette will make excellent candidates.
Both have the corrupt and counterfeit pedigree needed to succeed in Nigerian politics. grin cheesy
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by waveman2: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sometimes u need to ignore certain people because they have nothing reasonably to say other than work for their pay. The intelligent once we know.

IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Jobless pedophiles everywhere

2 Likes

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by udemzyudex(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Ya changing tone small small oo grin
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by bejeria101(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you like have it on mars!
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
can we talk on mail?
About what exactly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by Kingspin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
God hand dey.
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by searchlight: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
I've read the information no need to waste my comment. buhari is going down by the day.
Re: APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad by senatordave1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
searchlight:
I've read the information no need to waste my comment. buhari is going down by the day.
What are the contributions of the failed senators to his re-election? When some pdp senators like andy ubah,stella oduah,fatimat rasaki,uzodinma,sony ogbuoji defected,why didnt you say pdp was fallinng....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars Atiku's Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Videos) / HILARIOUS Tweet And Pic Of A Buhari Supporter. / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.