Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. (868 Views)

MNK The Great Psychologist From The Great Igbo Race! / Give Us Senate President Or Give Us Biafra, Great Igbo Leaders Warns Federal Gov / Destroying Alleged Great Igbo Domination By Minority Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Igyrygy: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
I read this book and thought I should share it with you.It is a good read about the Great Igbo Nation.

Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by NwaNimo1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Post the link to a PDF/Audio book.
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by velocity25(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
i need the e copy of the book
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Basden was a bit biased. He had a few strong points though. But get hold of Elizabeth Isichei's book on Igbo history for a more balanced narrative.
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
trash
foreigners can't tell me my history.

1 Like

Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Auto58(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Igbo AMAKA. Igbo bu isi.
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Sprumbabafather: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by mpianya39(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
igbodefender:
Basden was a bit biased. He had a few strong points though. But get hold of Elizabeth Isichei's book on Igbo history for a more balanced narrative.
One of the BMC claiming igbo grin grin grin If you know you know cool cool

Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Christistruth00: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
igbodefender:

Basden was not biased he reported what he saw.
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Igyrygy: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Igyrygy: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by Igyrygy: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Contd.

Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by mercyville: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igbo girl wife pix from the book wink

I downloaded the book and got to know why Igbos behave the way they do.I also saw a lot of pictures of the Igbo people there.. grin

Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by igboamakaaa: 2:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo Amakazi
Re: A Brief History Of The Great Igbo Nation. by benben1000: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2018
One thing I noticed reading these excerpts is whenever Igbo is mentioned, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Ibibio and Efik are also mentioned. You don't see Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani mentioned anywhere along side these people. SE and SS wake up, we don't know and have never known these people called Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. They don't look like us, don't eat the same food like and don't dress like us and the list goes on and on!

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Will Be Lawfully And Democratically Impeached And Replaced / 2019 : Apc Crisis Deepens As Party Chairman Drags Oshiomole,others To The Police / Massive Crowd Welcome Engr Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso In Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.