Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Rally Against Senator Hama Misau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau (24066 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2018
Esseite:
Sometimes i wonder how this politicians garner crowd to come around, stand for hours and listen to lame speech and repeated rhetorics.

u say my mind,this is a question that i'm still looking for an ans to.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Afamed: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
hush15:

Imagine. Its too early for hypocrisy now. If you believe in the man, you believe in the man. Afterall, you believing that incompetent president despite his thousand and one errors in governance. Abeg, its too early.
But you failed to mention one of his thousand errors and incompetence. Only when you have gone outside your comfort zone that you will realise PMB is a political party on his own.

5 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2018
N500 and N1000 for ogada riders in action grin
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by modupe2: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
But the message has been successfully passed...........

chinjo:
They can't even spell ENTIRE correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by AKzee(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=chinjo post=69807304]They can't even spell ENTIRE correctly.[/quote
Hope you got the message?

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Kenturkey048(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Unblockable:

Just like how Fayemi lost on nairaland and won in the polling units right? Funny peeps who think their opinion really matters.
I love you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Huh grin
monkautos:

Oga please shut the f**k up...
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by hush15: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Afamed:

But you failed to mention one of his thousand errors and incompetence. Only when you have gone outside your comfort zone that you will realise PMB is a political party on his own.

Hear yourself, that he doesnt even have control over his cabinets alone doesnt reflect his incompetence or what are you saying? Which policy has he effected that directly improve the nigerian life? People are dying day by day in that particular state and his tribalism and ineptitude encourage those committing the crime to keep it up, the he spent 7months to chose a fake NYSC certificate or that his blatant disregard for the rule of law or which are you blinded by?
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2018
It still remains a fact that some northern states are practically for Buhari. You can't just go against Buhari and succeed in somewhere like Bauchi. Those aboki's just don't understand any other language apart from Sai Baba.

In as much as I love and respect Senator Misau, I'm sorry he has shot himself by the leg. I doubt if those Aboki won't even attack him if he should go back home.

5 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by smirn(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
efepro:
I thought that OLD BROOM said they should not campaign for him yet. if only these cows know that their master will be losing come 2019.
This was what you said in 2015, always getting it wrong.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Kenturkey048(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admire in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.
yea you are very right . he took part in a political battle that doesn't really concern him..

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by izzou(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Afamed:

You said it all. Kano, Kaduna,Sokoto,Kebbi, Jigawa,Zamfara,Bauchi Katsina,Yobe and Borno. Any Senator that might have defeated from Apc to any other political parties is as good as handing himself a defeat even before the election.

So before Buhari became president, all senators from those states came from CPC and ANPP abi?

Oga undecided undecided
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Jones4190(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2018
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?

ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20

Therefore APC = PDP
QED.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by AnanseK(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2018
efepro:
I thought that OLD BROOM said they should not campaign for him yet. if only these cows know that their master will be losing come 2019.

You will wake up from your dream and find that Buhari is still in the Villa as President till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Reader530(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2018
habtop:
There is no gainsaying to state emphatically that Bauchi State is for Buhari. I know Senator Misau personally since his struggle to go to the senate in 2011 under the platform of ACN. He lost to Senator Ningi in that election whilst Buhari won Bauchi State with over 2 million votes.

In fact I served in the state during that period and I can categorically state that Sen Misau should just kiss the senate goodbye. It is unfortunate, because I like his personality, but that is the truth.

Bros. u can lie. Buhari has never got any votes up to 2 million in Bauchi state Nigeria. The highest votes that Buhari got was Kano. 2011 is 1.6million and 2015 is 1.9 million. Google it and tell us if Buhari has ever got upto 2 million in Bauchi. In 2015, Buhari secured about 800,000 votes in Bauchi.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by proprince(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2018
Give all of them 1 million to share and they will change thair placards from we stand with buhari to we stand against buhari

Lazy yooooots undecided
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by richeeyo(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2018
efepro:
About your father the old parket
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by AnanseK(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2018
hush15:

Hear yourself, that he doesnt even have control over his cabinets alone doesnt reflect his incompetence or what are you saying? Which policy has he effected that directly improve the nigerian life? People are dying day by day in that particular state and his tribalism and ineptitude encourage those committing the crime to keep it up, the he spent 7months to chose a fake NYSC certificate or that his blatant disregard for the rule of law or which are you blinded by?

Sorry you are pained, but PMB has more qualities than most - as a President. Your assumptions that PMB encourages criminals is of course a mischievous and malicious propaganda meant for naive and gullible persons like you to swallow and also spread. Buhari till 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Afamed: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2018
AnanseK:

Sorry you are pained, but PMB has more qualities than most - as a President. Your assumptions that PMB encourages criminals is of course a mischievous and malicious propaganda meant for naive and gullible persons like you to swallow and also spread. Buhari till 2023!
You could have ignored him like I did. I was actually waiting him to come with a superior criticisms not like the beer parlour jokes he wrote up over there. You know most of them rely on hearsay and propaganda. Kindly ignore him.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by gtown: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
lowgeorge:
My grouse is not even with the stupid Hausas campaigning for a maleficient failed humanoid in the person of buhari but these useless cretins who graduated from ivory towers of this foolish country only to support a known failure who have again and again proved to be massacre general in self styled ethnic cleansing, in inflation thumping, in Braggartfollish disclaim of human rights, in promotion of poverty, in discombobulation of our currency index, in the insidious reduction of life expectancy, in the reduction of dopamine levels of supposed graduates who supposed to demand for better forms of governance, who do everything possible to show us all that citizens prospect in this country face nothing but a bleak future... I can't even continue
What just surprise me... Is where re these guys when this stupid presido u re all supporting turned a blind fucking eye when middle belt were being massacred in hundreds.... Thunder fire all of una... As in sanponna lo ma fi eje yin we.... Eyin oloriburuku wonyi
you sabi rant gramma well well. If you contest for prosido of wailing wailer you go win sharperly sharperly clean votes.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by horladexino(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
lowgeorge:
My grouse is not even with the stupid Hausas campaigning for a maleficient failed humanoid in the person of buhari but these useless cretins who graduated from ivory towers of this foolish country only to support a known failure who have again and again proved to be massacre general in self styled ethnic cleansing, in inflation thumping, in Braggartfollish disclaim of human rights, in promotion of poverty, in discombobulation of our currency index, in the insidious reduction of life expectancy, in the reduction of dopamine levels of supposed graduates who supposed to demand for better forms of governance, who do everything possible to show us all that citizens prospect in this country face nothing but a bleak future... I can't even continue
What just surprise me... Is where re these guys when this stupid presido u re all supporting turned a blind fucking eye when middle belt were being massacred in hundreds.... Thunder fire all of una... As in sanponna lo ma fi eje yin we.... Eyin oloriburuku wonyi
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Wada3: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Senator Misau now have himself to blame
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Afamed: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:

So before Buhari became president, all senators from those states came from CPC and ANPP abi?

Oga undecided undecided
No most did not come from CPC , APP/ANPP which was yrs back.
1) The political analysis has Changed since those years.
2) This is 2018 , under the leadership of Buhari, hence the political permutation doesn't favour any other political parties aside PMB / APC in those mentioned states as it stands. Perhaps if he leaves office after 2023 , the permutation might change. Isa Yuguda of ANPP defeated almighty PDP gov in Bauchi Years back. There are states in the North that their loyalty for PMB is just beyond questionable. Misau has just committed a big political blunder.

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Asbaba(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admire in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.

you are right bros. Bauchi cannot let him go unpunished for siding against their hero. if you could remember during 2015 election two youths were killed in Bauchi ,in their attempt to ensure Buhari win the state.

Bauchi na die hard supporters of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by FAQQ: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Esseite:
Sometimes i wonder how this politicians garner crowd to come around, stand for hours and listen to lame speech and repeated rhetorics.

that is true definition of patriotism in the absence of busy schedule. Learn to be a patriotic citizen bro.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Asbaba(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Most of the people from North East are willing to give their vote, some their life if it is what it takes for Buhari to remain president till 2023,

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by otunbakolawole(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
his choice anyway, while i don't agree with the party he has picked now, i disagree that he should have stayed in APC. I have taken an interest in d Misau man, in terms of projects at his level, will give him 60% which is higher than any senator from bauchi, including the governor. His shouts against corruption and injustice is what most know him for, i pray our journalist can do a little research on his performance at the constituency level and compare with his mates from that state. Will he retain his seat, i think he can.

seunmsg:
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by otunbakolawole(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
yes... they like cultist. and i think that's why buhari has taken the mandate for a ride by his poor performance so far
Asbaba:
Most of the people from North East are willing to give their vote, some .their life if it is what it takes for Buhari to remain president till 2023,
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by izzou(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Afamed:

No most did not come from CPC , APP/ANPP which was yrs back.
1) The political analysis has Changed since those years.
2) This is 2018 , under the leadership of Buhari, hence the political permutation doesn't favour any other political parties aside PMB / APC in those mentioned states as it stands. Perhaps if he leaves office after 2023 , the permutation might change. Isa Yuguda of ANPP defeated almighty PDP gov in Bauchi Years back. There are states in the North that their loyalty for PMB is just beyond questionable. Misau has just committed a big political blunder.

We are talking about senatorial seats here. Its not every political seat that can be decided by certain powers.

Example
1) Jonathan won Lagos in 2011 despite the fact that Tinubu won the governorship and other positions
2) The Federal house of reps member representing my constituency in Lagos is PDP even though APC has covered all areas. Infact he contested the first time and won

The truth is if Misau plays his cards right, he wiil win. Or do you think all the senators that defected didnt think it through? They have forecasted their own future and decided their paths. Its not every single position that APC and Buhari will decide in the north
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by hush15: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
AnanseK:

What stupid quality are you talking about? Its almost 4yrs and what has his quality or qualities that you talk about giving nigerians...

Suicides, civil strife and deaths.... you and your stupid president should Bleep off jare...
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by stanchemical(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] LAZY Nigerian youth
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Maurz:
Huh grin

naso e pain the guy reach?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plans To Jam Telecoms Networks During The Election - Fayose / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / 10 Days To Campaigns Flag-Off: APC Governors, Ministers Lobby Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.