Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Rally Against Senator Hama Misau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally Against Senator Hama Misau (24070 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) / Misau Mocks Presidency, APC: You Should Be Ashamed Of Indicting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Asbaba(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
otunbakolawole:
yes... they like cultist. and i think that's why buhari has taken the mandate for a ride by his poor performance so far

it's not the way you see it. this administration tackled their biggest problem that is BH. so the're grateful for that, and they hope to see more next tenure. I remember when BH are killing us, we had to leave our Home, our business and go somewhere else. yet the past administration release to buy ammunition to fight BH but they turn the money out as campaign money. they left us to be killed by the inhuman soldiers. they don't care, they say it's our brothers killing us , we endured that and our youth volunteered to be civilian JTP and fight those infidels in the process we lost many talented and brave youths. now the problem has been narrowed from five states to few villages in one state which we pray to see it through before 2019. If we vote Buhari we have reason to, and if you don't you too have your reasons not to.
But I cannot vote for ATIKU tho he come from geo political zone, and kwankwaso as well. I'll only vote Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar'adua and the likes of them.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by HAH: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admire in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.
the battle of misau is with the Governor who has become a tyrant in bauchi same thing with the other senator nafeezi and dogara as well, do you know that mohammed Abubakar the governor is ebira by tribe , believe me with the force of misau, nazeefi, dogara, abdul ningi and bala mohammed PDP will easily win bauchi state
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by mansamusa08(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Donald95:
lol. Jobless Youths

All of them have PVC. The can wait in a que for 30 hours to cast their votes. In other words their job is to determine who becomes your leader.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by mansamusa08(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:
the battle of misau is with the Governor who has become a tyrant in bauchi same thing with the other senator nafeezi and dogara as well, do you know that mohammed Abubakar the governor is ebira by tribe , believe me with the force of misau, nazeefi, dogara, abdul ningi and bala mohammed PDP will easily win bauchi state

Bauchi is multi ethnic and multi religious state. Dogara is neither Hausa Fulani nor Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by HAH: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
mansamusa08:

Bauchi is multi ethnic and multi religious state. Dogara is neither Hausa Fulani nor Muslim.
I know that very well, the reason I mention that the current governor is ebira is is because he is a son of a migrant and now turning to a dictator , ebira are foreign to bauchi state, just imagine, adamu muazu, Abdul ningi, nafizi, Hamma misau, Yakubu dogara, isa yuguda and bala mohammed all in PDP against a new comer called barrister Abubakar Mohammed, if the PDP will play their cards well APC is gone in bauchi

Anyi walkiya mungane chewa kariyane da yaudara akayimana
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Calers: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Millions of pdp cant defeat Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by datribune: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Many more will lose their seats. Many of them would not hav been Senators if not for Buhari. Sai Baba till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:

Then, the PDP should start by winning the bye elections in Bauchi this August...From there we can take them seriously..

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:
I know that very well, the reason I mention that the current governor is ebira is is because he is a son of a migrant and now turning to a dictator , ebira are foreign to bauchi state, just imagine, adamu muazu, Abdul ningi, nafizi, Hamma misau, Yakubu dogara, isa yuguda and bala mohammed all in PDP against a new comer called barrister Abubakar Mohammed, if the PDP will play their cards well APC is gone in bauchi

Anyi walkiya mungane chewa kariyane da yaudara akayimana

Oga isa yuguda ain't PDP woh, he belongs to that green something party, I saw him last morning campaigning for senator in Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Afamed: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:
With all these forces, Isa Yuguda of ANPP defeated them all to become governor yrs back.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by HAH: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Then, the PDP should start by winning the bye elections in Bauchi this August...From there we can take them seriously..
time will tell
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:
time will tell

I thought you were so sure of their combination defeating APC in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by HAH: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
datribune:
Many more will lose their seats. Many of them would not hav been Senators if not for Buhari. Sai Baba till 2023
Buhari that lost election 3 times to an extend he cried in public, the only reason he won 2015 was because the north central voted for him and I can bet my last kobo they won't in 2019, Buhari knows that that is why their effort is more on how to rig the election or at best buy votes
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by HAH: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I thought you were so sure of their combination defeating APC in 2019?
the people I mentioned are not all from bauchi south which is where the bye election will hold but I would to inform you that the governor imposed the APC candidate and there was no election, there may be anti party activity from some APC members
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by senatordave1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:
the people I mentioned are not all from bauchi south which is where the bye election will hold but I would to inform you that the governor imposed the APC candidate and there was no election, there may be anti party activity from some APC members
Your now changing the narrative.the governor's canidate dabo lost the primaries.bauchi is buhari's 2
3rd strongest base after kano and katsina.i see buhari getting between 1.5-2mil votes there

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by justy15: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
I thought oshiomole n pmb said they are not bothered about defectors, why are they protesting? By the time oshiomole is done with APC it will be osho n baba remaining there
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by habtop(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Reader530:

Bros. u can lie. Buhari has never got any votes up to 2 million in Bauchi state Nigeria. The highest votes that Buhari got was Kano. 2011 is 1.6million and 2015 is 1.9 million. Google it and tell us if Buhari has ever got upto 2 million in Bauchi. In 2015, Buhari secured about 800,000 votes in Bauchi.

It actually was a figure quoter in error. The actual vote cast was 1.2million by Bihari as against 200k for GEJ. I am sorry for the misrepresentation. Do not forget identify the point I was trying to make in my earlier post.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by soulpiano23(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
North,it seems you people are cursed for life oooo.At this Tech age,u can not spell "entire".see the second picture"we the intire people of ......"
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by shabak: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Olatunji1929:
Paid protesters thunder fire you boko haram visit you herdsmen are coming for you
sorry if it pains you, but you never see anything you will still cry 2019; the way you cry when fayemi won elections in ekiti

1 Like

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by shabak: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:
Buhari that lost election 3 times to an extend he cried in public, the only reason he won 2015 was because the north central voted for him and I can bet my last kobo they won't in 2019, Buhari knows that that is why their effort is more on how to rig the election or at best buy votes
which middle belt you think said na only benue and plateau that are midlle belt . buhari will win Niger, nassarawa , kogi, and kwara if you don't like him just leave Nigeria before you get heart attack

3 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by AnanseK(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
hush15:

What stupid quality are you talking about? Its almost 4yrs and what has his quality or qualities that you talk about giving nigerians...

Suicides, civil strife and deaths.... you and your stupid president should Bleep off jare...

Be careful. You are obviously stressed, please keep monitoring your own blood pressure. I don’t want you to get a stroke just because Buhari is improving Nigeria’s infrastructure and you don’t like that.

2 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by datribune: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
HAH:

If u think any patriotic Nigerian will in good conscience put our National Yam in d hands of PDP goats, my brother, be ready for a massive heartbreak. Most descerning Nigerians will, in a heartbeat vote for APC over PDP.

Yeah, d votes will be split in North Central states.
However, he has d North-Western States of Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina on lockdown. No competition.
He has North Eastern States of Borno, Bauchi and Yobe States.
Votes will be split in Taraba & Adamawa & also Gombe where many prominent players hav since decamped to APC wit d Governor, though Being PDP was caught on video campaigning for PMB.
He will win in d S/West. He won't win in d S/South & S/East but he will do better this time around. It's Sai Baba till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Essonaku: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
Senator Misau is one of the few senators I admire in the current senate. He should have stayed with his advocacy for better policing and exposing corruption prevalent among police top hierarchy. He took side in a political battle that doesn't really concern him and he's going to lose his senate seat for that decision.

Guest in same way your cohorts will loose out
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by DLuciano: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
all na arrangee work, including the quoted, a paid APC media aide.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Ebenezerk2: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself, 2019 is around the corner, you go hear am
Afamed:

You said it all. Kano, Kaduna,Sokoto,Kebbi, Jigawa,Zamfara,Bauchi Katsina,Yobe and Borno. Any Senator that might have defeated from Apc to any other political parties is as good as handing himself a defeat even before the election.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Bhol28: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
habtop:
There is no gainsaying to state emphatically that Bauchi State is for Buhari. I know Senator Misau personally since his struggle to go to the senate in 2011 under the platform of ACN. He lost to Senator Ningi in that election whilst Buhari won Bauchi State with over 2 million votes.

In fact I served in the state during that period and I can categorically state that Sen Misau should just kiss the senate goodbye. It is unfortunate, because I like his personality, but that is the truth.
Most of them rushed to decamp without thinking of the implications,just because others are decamping.The smart ones quickly reversed the decision after they have pushed others to carry on.The fact is it wont be easy for them,will those people who have stayed loyal with pdp just look on and allow them come and pick the tickets they have been waiting for since? Time will tell.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by seunmsg(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
DLuciano:
all na arrangee work, including the quoted, a paid APC media aide.

How i wish the part in bold is true. Sincerely, I have done more for APC than some of the paid aides
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by otunbakolawole(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
am glad you happy with buhari... while i am not impressed with him. BH still runs riots and attack communities, they still not defeated, the IDP camps are still filled up, communities in konduga, Bama, and co are still empty. while its been nipped as you said to the fringes of Maiduguri, the menace of the herdsmen has become more pronounced. The people of Benue, Nassarrawa, Edo, Delta, Plateau, Taraba, Zamafara, some communuties in the outskirts of abuja, Kogi etc have never had it worse. 100'S of lives lost, injustice now pervade the land, what do you say to these set of people. That Buhari will bring the perpetrators to book? Can you in good conscience say to these Nigerians to consider buhari again? This govt, just like the previous govt has paid nothing but lip service to the security of lives and property. This is his best, 2nd term is usually low key, he can't do better, lets seek another choice. I wont touch on other areas where this govt has not performed.
Asbaba:

it's not the way you see it. this administration tackled their biggest problem that is BH. so the're grateful for that, and they hope to see more next tenure. I remember when BH are killing us, we had to leave our Home, our business and Igo somewhere else. yet the past administration release to buy ammunition to fight BH but they turn the money out as campaign money. they left us to be killed by the inhuman soldiers. they don't care, they say it's our brothers killing us , we endured that and our youth volunteered to be civilian JTP and fight those infidels in the process we lost many talented and brave youths. now the problem has been narrowed from five states to few villages in one state which we pray to see it through before 2019. If we vote Buhari we have reason to, and if you don't you too have your reasons not to.
But I cannot vote for ATIKU tho he come from geo political zone, and kwankwaso as well. I'll only vote Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar'adua and the likes of them.
Re: Rally Against Senator Hama Misau by Asbaba(m): 3:03am On Jul 31, 2018
otunbakolawole:
am glad you happy with buhari... while i am not impressed with him. BH still runs riots and attack communities, they still not defeated, the IDP camps are still filled up, communities in konduga, Bama, and co are still empty. while its been nipped as you said to the fringes of Maiduguri, the menace of the herdsmen has become more pronounced. The people of Benue, Nassarrawa, Edo, Delta, Plateau, Taraba, Zamafara, some communuties in the outskirts of abuja, Kogi etc have never had it worse. 100'S of lives lost, injustice now pervade the land, what do you say to these set of people. That Buhari will bring the perpetrators to book? Can you in good conscience say to these Nigerians to consider buhari again? This govt, just like the previous govt has paid nothing but lip service to the security of lives and property. This is his best, 2nd term is usually low key, he can't do better, lets seek another choice. I wont touch on other areas where this govt has not performed.

for me am back in my town, things are running as usual. No more weekly attacks by BH, no bombs every Sunday. those areas still suffering from BH I believe they'll be free soon. Buhari has done enough for me to reelect him. my vote is for him. I don't care what you guys think, as it seems to me Kogi, Benue and the likes of them should be patience bcuz nothing that good comes at ones.. we've suffered from BH for over 8/9 years and now it's history in my town. same is going to happen to them . and talking about konduga, bama and some other villages, I never said BH are finished I said the fight has been narrowed from five states to few villages which is more than what Jonathan did over his term as a president.
we love PMB and we are willing to give whatever it takes even if it means our life to give him second term in office.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC / Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / Abdul Mahmud 'Great Oracle' Summoned By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.