Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings (1429 Views)

Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour / Nigerians In Spain Protest Over The Killings Going On In Nigeria (video) / Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by jozee8: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari may be behind Fulani herdsmen – CNN’s Christine Armanpour
herald.ng Jul 29, 2018 11:05 AM

CNN’s chief international correspondent, Christine Armanpour has opined that President Muhammadu Buhari may be behind the Fulani herdsmen Menace currently ravaging the country.

The British-Iranian TV host said :“By all definitions and descriptions, the Nigeria’s so called herdsmen are terrorists and if President Buhari doesn’t believe so, then it would be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him (Buhari) from complicity”.
“I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I know, and the world also knows how terrorists operate”

3 Likes

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by jozee8: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Isn't it quite obvious

1 Like

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by bedspread: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
All Directions point to That Assertion...
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Noted
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by coolscott(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
I just have to share this now
look below

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
jozee8:
Isn't it quite obvious
how?
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Twistsss: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is surely hate speech! Buhari must hear this.

Where is your source op?
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by LuciferChristi: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari is the Gand Patron & Founding father of Boko Haram as evidenced by his threat to soak every Nigerian with blood after his 2011 election loss.

Ever since, Boko Haram' menace has grown steadily to be the world's top terrorist organization.

Buhari is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians and anybody that still supports or votes for him is a murderer.

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by mpianya39(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thunder scatter buhari hanger shoulder Insha'Allah grin grin grin

Thunder scatter Tinubu brown teeth insha'allah grin grin grin

Thunder scatter any waste side king maker insha'allah grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
jozee8:
Buhari may be behind Fulani herdsmen – CNN’s Christine Armanpour
herald.ng Jul 29, 2018 11:05 AM

CNN’s chief international correspondent, Christine Armanpour has opined that President Muhammadu Buhari may be behind the Fulani herdsmen Menace currently ravaging the country.

The British-Iranian TV host said :“By all definitions and descriptions, the Nigeria’s so called herdsmen are terrorists and if President Buhari doesn’t believe so, then it would be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him (Buhari) from complicity”.
“I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I know, and the world also knows how terrorists operate”
Source
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by alpha2zulu: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Very good.
The vegetable plays a huge role on these killings
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by ejanla077: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Even oyibo dey gang up against sai baba
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by jozee8: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
how?
You should have been able to know how looking at the explanation by the seasoned reporter, let me guess you didn't read right?
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by PehaKaso: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by PehaKaso: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Buhari is the Gand Patron & Founding father of Boko Haram as evidenced by his threat to soak every Nigerian with blood after his 2011 election loss.

Ever since, Boko Haram' menace has grown steadily to be the world's top terrorist organization.

Buhari is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians and anybody that still supports or votes for him is a murderer.
shocked

grin
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by PehaKaso: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
I
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by PehaKaso: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lalasticlala, let's go there.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by DogmaNation: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Every patriotic person knows that his a terrorist. Idiotic pigs of Buhari think otherwise though, because their brain is filled with shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Merimental(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
dey shuld go n shut down CNN now...dat is d only tin dis govt is good @ grin

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Sharpshooota: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
how?

The world knows that Buhari is a terrorist
You can't deny that fact
The killings are on a daily and he keeps giving excuses for them....
Today they are from Libya
Tomorrow they are politician sponsored gunmen
Next tomorrow it's farmers herders clashes

Yet he wants people's lands for ranching

2 Likes

Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by D2ru2hwil(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is not all about behind the killing but being my brothers keeper.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by emmasege: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
We've always known that even though zombies would rather blame everyone but their "god" for the nation's woes.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by orisa37: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good evidence for The Hague when he leaves office. We shall sue him or his Estate if he dies and Miyetti Allah.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by orisa37: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
ejanla077:
Even oyibo dey gang up against sai baba

Then the killings of our Soldiers in 50; 100: 200; 250 etc is a GANG-DOWN, Silly.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by orisa37: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
DogmaNation:
Every patriotic person knows that his a terrorist. Idiotic pigs of Buhari think otherwise though, because their brain is filled with shiit.

And you are awarded Journalist of the Year Award.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by orisa37: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
DogmaNation:

Thanks Trump for your Love-Speech. Kudos to Christiana Amanpour.
Re: Cnn's Repoter Christine Armanpour Says Buhari Is Responsible For The Killings by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
People wonder why Nigerians are so resilient, tough and rugged undecided

It is very difficult to understand if you have never stayed in Nigeria for a while. Things dey happen for here.

I believe I have seen to a great extent the perpetration of evil and injustice in a manner which many foreigners are oblivious of.

That's just a dose of the drama. In other news, Buhari is a terrorist.

Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: High On Codeine, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Involved In Ghastly Car Crash / Atiku Hacking Mobile Phones With Automated Phone Call / BREAKING: INEC Ends Emergency Meeting, Says A Decision Has Been Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.