Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,460 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed (9279 Views)

The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Defection:God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice,sand From Our Garri —lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by chinavs9ja(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lai needs the attention of the doctor!

I am a web designer and a writer, if you are serious buzz me after checking my signature
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Eslopy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
What kind of government allows Stones and Sands to be in their garri in the first place, stop Mouthwashing yourself man.

1 Like

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by kikake: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omooba77:
Defection: God has removed stones from our rice, sand from our gari —Lai Mohammed

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has described the defection of some National Assembly members from the ruling All Progressives Congress as “the removal of stones from (the party’s) rice” and sieving of “sand from [its] gari (cassava meal).”

He added that the defection to opposition parties had “exposed the faces of traitors.”

Today is a special day. God has answered our prayers by exposing our political traitors.

“God has removed stones from our rice and sands in our gari,” Mohammed, who addressed the rally in Yoruba language, said.

He assured that the defection would have no significant negative effect on the party; instead, he said, it would offer an opportunity for its re-positioning.

We are here today to assure that it is a new dispensation in Kwara APC politics. We are at home today to assure you that the party will be re-organised and re-positioned.

“By exposing the enemies and traitors in our fold, God has given us the opportunities that we have been looking for to re-position our party.

“These are people who had never given us peace and progress.

Today, by the grace of God and with your support, APC will wax stronger in Kwara. What is in the offing is a mega party,” he said.

Mohammed said they were prepared to take the party structure back and give it back to the people.

“The party belongs to you all. We therefore reassure you that God is with us and the people of Kwara are with us.

“Since the day they decamped, you can see those who have come to our camp are more than those who left,” he said.

https://punchng.com/defection-god-has-removed-stones-from-our-rice-sands-from-our-gari-lai-mohammed/

All these because Buhari clan has already set the stage to make sure Buhari is re-elected by fire or by storm.

If not, which other political party in the world cannot mourn for defectors leaving the party?
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omooba77:
Defection: God has removed stones from our rice, sand from our gari —Lai Mohammed

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has described the defection of some National Assembly members from the ruling All Progressives Congress as “the removal of stones from (the party’s) rice” and sieving of “sand from [its] gari (cassava meal).”

He added that the defection to opposition parties had “exposed the faces of traitors.”

Today is a special day. God has answered our prayers by exposing our political traitors.

“God has removed stones from our rice and sands in our gari,” Mohammed, who addressed the rally in Yoruba language, said.

He assured that the defection would have no significant negative effect on the party; instead, he said, it would offer an opportunity for its re-positioning.

We are here today to assure that it is a new dispensation in Kwara APC politics. We are at home today to assure you that the party will be re-organised and re-positioned.

“By exposing the enemies and traitors in our fold, God has given us the opportunities that we have been looking for to re-position our party.

“These are people who had never given us peace and progress.

Today, by the grace of God and with your support, APC will wax stronger in Kwara. What is in the offing is a mega party,” he said.

Mohammed said they were prepared to take the party structure back and give it back to the people.

“The party belongs to you all. We therefore reassure you that God is with us and the people of Kwara are with us.

“Since the day they decamped, you can see those who have come to our camp are more than those who left,” he said.

https://punchng.com/defection-god-has-removed-stones-from-our-rice-sands-from-our-gari-lai-mohammed/
But you guys jubiliated when they defected from pdp in 2015;they were not stones in your rice then..
I'm not surprised at all,people should expect more frame up,persecution and propaganda because of next years elections. In the part of Lagos where I live,there's a popular LGA,around there,politicians known to be apc members go there and start doling out money to people,telling them to vote for the party any time election comes up. I got this info from an eye witness this morning.
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Holuwarsweun(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
This guy is just wasting his time with Kwara state he cannot defeat saraki in Kwara state
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
cry me an ocean!.. his royal LIEness!

opuro agbalagba I of nig !

1 Like

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Linus199(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
[b][/b]the same way he will remove bullhari come 2019 so name dey follow pesin like dis
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Austinoiz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
DJ Lai on the wheels of lies
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Heffalump(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
What an Irony! The same God will punish your mouth for telling lies against him undecided
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by okekefabi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
But you (APC) were begging the so called stones with juicy offer for them to remain in your rice days before they leaved. Oke gbalahu nwata ya kpo ya oke agwu. More surprise packages are waiting for APC & Buhari and will surface soon.
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Konze70: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
This idiot has been quite for some time
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
johnmartus:
Honestly its caused for celebration .

APC was jubilating wen these same people decamped from PDP n joined dem
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by ss1930(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Stones were easily spot... Now u have sand... No way of spotting sand grin grin grin
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by micariice(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
If the APC can win the governorship race in most states,there will be more politicians that will come back to that party and they need to have something unique that they can offer
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Nathayas: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
But you did not complain when the stones were in your food
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Judicible(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
If a 50kg bag of rice contains stones, when all the stones are no more there then it will no longer be a 50kg. Lie think before you talk
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by uvalued(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lets stone @APC with facts and figures of their failure to fulfill their promises!!!

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Racoon:
God is not associated with liars, fraudsters & killers. angry Meanwhile guess they were same people APC poached to win in 2015 The gale of defections really pained these guys.Well all the evil trend the APC government have set will continue to hunt it till it case out of existence.

Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by mybas: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
ANYTIME THIS MAN TALKS THERE IS SOMETHING WITHIN ME THAT SAYS HE IS LIEING
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Sgwin: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Talk is free
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by merit455(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Who still listen to this man
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
---
Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Defection: God Has Removed Stones From Our Rice — Lai Mohammed by Maseke: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje $5m Bribery Scandal: Kano Court Restrains Assembly Probe Panel / See No One Is After Your Life – Police / Be Magnanimous In Victory, Keyamo Urge Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.