Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,054 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Company Land For Sale At Christal Homes Ltd - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Company Land For Sale At Christal Homes Ltd (268 Views)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State / Easter Promo @ Christal Homes / Christal Homes estate 800k And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company Land For Sale At Christal Homes Ltd by SheyiRealtor(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi,

Moving to the Lagos Island?
I noticed you were checking out some of the gorgeous properties in the Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki Axis of Lagos.
Have you heard of this one?

CHRISTAL VILLA QUEENS COURT
Located at Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki, Lagos.
With the title of Certificate of Occupancy and free Deed of Occupancy till end of July, 2018.
Surrounded by many landmarks like Shoprite, Lakowe Golf Course, Lagos Business School, Green Spring School, Coscharis Motors and Mayfair Gardens, e.t.c.
With modern infrastructures provision.

The promo price is N5 Million per Plot

Let me know if I can help you answer any of your enquiries by calling any of these numbers

Realtor Sheyi
07039295098, 07059830296

Best wishes,

Musa Oluwaseyi Bello
CHRISTAL HOMES

(1) (Reply)

Lifetime Opportunity - A New Career Or Business! / 4bedroom Detached Duplex With Penthouse@citiview Estate Alausa Ikeja / Oyo State Government To Demolish Yinka Ayefele’s Radio Station Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.