Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup (50573 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by donbenie(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Metuh:

What's there to laugh about?

It's like your brother calling you a rapist, and you never cleared the air because you assume that you are been stupidly matured.

FYI, Paul was fond of embarrassing his family and wife.
He owes NOBODY any duty to CLEAR anything as you put it,if my brother called me a Rapist it is within my prerogative to address the issue or not and certainly not publicly..
They've been separated for almost a year now and everyone gone their separate ways and since then he's been the only one to rake up OLD issues into the open again..that's not maturity,seems to me him and Tonto Dike will make good bed fellows..

1 Like

Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
nazablossom:
grin It means do you hear or understand me. It's Yoruba
OK... Imeela!
I didn't know you sabi yoruba grin
I actually don't like yoruba language grin grin
I like Igbo... grin
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
gentlegenius:

OK... Imeela!
I didn't know you sabi yoruba grin
I actually don't like yoruba language grin grin
I like Igbo... grin
I'm an Igbo but I will like to learn Yoruba language as well. I guess you are not an Igbo person?
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Ugosample(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
englishmart:
When he was busy insulting someone's wife up and down, was that also maturity?

help me ask that one o
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Ugosample(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:
He is the one shouting "I have moved on , so move on brother"
Yet he keep on telling us old stories.
The truth is peter is still pained and jealous.
Because his brother is trashing him with better meaningful song.
He decided to play victim card to drag fans to himself.
Yet it isn't working out

How many meaningful songs has Paul released since?

Apart from fire fire (which I love sooo much) the rest Na casted

As for Peter, Look into my eyes and Cool it down were massive hits

I can't say same for the rest tho

But one thing that is clear is that Peter has a higher brand value than Paul, and that is what is going to make Paul suffer
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
nazablossom:
I'm an Igbo but I will like to learn Yoruba language as well. I guess you are not an Igbo person?
Yes I am not from Igbo. But I attended higher institution in Imo state. Due to my love for the language, I had a tutor that thought me Igbo language for about 6 months. So I was able to understand a little bit of it. I'm still looking forward to learning more...
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

Yes I am not from Igbo. But I attended higher institution in Imo state. Due to my love for the language, I had a tutor that thought me Igbo language for about 6 months. So I was able to understand a little bit of it. I'm still looking forward to learning more...
That's good, how I wish I could be of help to you. Jisie Ike.
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
nazablossom:
That's good, how I wish I could be of help to you. Jisie Ike.
You don't have to wish... You can actually be of help as far as you know the language.
The last time someone tutor me on Igbo language was about 6 years ago. The tutor was an Igbo girl. Her name was Chinaza. She was just helping me, but to repay her for the help, I tried to teach her my own language. Though she didn't have much interest in learning my language because she didn't think she'll have anything to do with the language, but I still forced her to learn a bit. Guess what... 5 years later she got married to someone from my tribe. She thanked God that I was able to force her to know a bit of my language. Hmmm! This world is indeed a small village. We never can tell where we'll find ourselves tomorrow.
If you could help me know a little more of your language, I'll appreciate.
You can start by explaining this Jisie Ike... grin
That one is beyond me grin
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

You don't have to wish... You can actually be of help as far as you know the language.
The last time someone tutor me on Igbo language was about 6 years ago. The tutor was an Igbo girl. Her name was Chinaza. She was just helping me, but to repay her for the help, I tried to teach her my own language. Though she didn't have much interest in learning my language because she didn't think she'll have anything to do with the language, but I still forced her to learn a bit. Guess what... 5 years later she got married to someone from my tribe. She thanked God that I was able to force her to know a bit of my language. Hmmm! This world is indeed a small village. We never can tell where we'll find ourselves tomorrow.
If you could help me know a little more of your language, I'll appreciate.
You can start by explaining this Jisie Ike... grin
That one is beyond me grin
I understand where you're coming from but the problem is schedules, for example, I don't know where you are based, or is it going to be an online tutoring. Jisie ike means well done cheesy I thought you would know it because it's commonly used among igbos to commend or encourage someone.
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
nazablossom:
I understand where you're coming from but the problem is schedules, for example, I don't know where you are based, or is it going to be an online tutoring. Jisie ike means well done cheesy I thought you would know it because it's commonly used among igbos to commend or encourage someone.
Oh yea... The schedule is the issue. I am a moderately busy person, and I guess you are too.
But nothing is impossible to those with strong desire.
If my desire to learn is strong enough and your desire to help is also strong enough, we could figure out a way.
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

Oh yea... The schedule is the issue. I am a moderately busy person, and I guess you are too.
But nothing is impossible to those with strong desire.
If my desire to learn is strong enough and your desire to help is also strong enough, we could figure out a way.
So, how do we go about it. To start with, where do you base? I'm in Lagos.
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
nazablossom:
So, how do we go about it. To start with, where do you base? I'm in Lagos.
Oh... No wonder you grab a little yoruba grin
I am in Akwa Ibom for now.
Are you using whatsapp?
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

Oh... No wonder you grab a little yoruba grin
I am in Akwa Ibom for now.
Are you using whatsapp?
lol, Yeah
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
nazablossom:
lol, Yeah
OK...
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by nazablossom(f): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

OK...
Here's my whatsapp number:
Please copy it fast, because I will delete it asap.
You can delete
Re: Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by gentlegenius(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
nazablossom:
You can delete
Smart lady... grin
You already deleted it for me while quoting me.
GOODNIGHT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.