Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? (1080 Views)

After Dealing With Oshiomhole, MC Oluomo Is Saraki's Next Target / Where Is Saraki? / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by GoodGovernance: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
The home town of prominent leaders from Kwara are well known.

For instance,the governor,Abdulfatah Ahmed, is from Share,in Ifelodun local government area of Kwara.

Lai Mohammed is from Oro town,Irepodun local government area of kwara.

But the actual hometown of the Saraki family is not readily available.Most Biographic write-ups only claim that Saraki is from Kwara.Please where in Kwara?

Can anybody from Kwara please help us out?

Otherwise,I might be tempted to believe the story below,which suggest that the Saraki family is from Egba,Ogun State:

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
GoodGovernance:
The home town of prominent leaders from Kwara are well known.

For instance,the governor,Abdulfatah Ahmed, is from Share,in Ifelodun local government area of Kwara.

Lai Mohammed is from Oro town,Irepodun local government area of kwara.

But the actual hometown of the Saraki family is not readily available.Most Biographic write-ups only claim that Saraki is from Kwara.Please where in Kwara?

Can anybody from Kwara please help us out?

Otherwise,I might be tempted to believe the story below,which suggest that the Saraki family is from Egba,Ogun State:

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/09/saraki-not-kwara-alhaji-abdulganiyu-folorunsho-abdulrazak

LMAO...failed attempt.

SARAKI is the king of kwara.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by wowcatty: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
No, Saraki's father is fulani and his mother Jamaican. Their father bore and gave them Yoruba names so stuppid Yoruba can accept them as their own. Saraki then married a Yoruba woman to seal it.

Yoruba are known to fall for anything, just throw a little thing in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Guestlander: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
wowcatty:
No, Saraki's father is fulani and his mother Jamaican. Their father bore and gave them Yoruba names so stuppid Yoruba can accept them as their own. Saraki then married a Yoruba woman to seal it.

Saraki's mother was Yoruba. Stop the misinformation.

6 Likes

Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Unblockable: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
wowcatty:

Yoruba are known to fall for anything, just throw a little thing in there.
[/s]

Just like how FFK married an Igbo wh0re to deceive those flat headed gullible pigs abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by wowcatty: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Saraki's mother is Jamaican, you need to get your fact right.
Guestlander:

Saraki's mother was Yoruba. Stop the misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by wowcatty: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Haha! I don't know about that!
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Just like how FFK married an Igbo wh0re to deceive those flat headed gullible pigs abi?
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

LMAO...failed attempt.

SARAKI is the king of kwara.
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Sharpshooota: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:

Are you tdarkside?
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
Sharpshooota:

Are you tdarkside?
[/s]
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Sharpshooota: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
4601CE:
[s][/s]

What's your former handle... I want to know you
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

What's your former handle... I want to know you
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by wowcatty: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why call the mod? That's a friendly dig, I'm Yoruba but just sometimes frustrated with the way we handle things. I jus can't stand and watch how my people are taken advantage of and it's about time we start telling ourselves that hot home truth, or can you explain how Saraki got to be that powerful in Ilorin? We already know how English helped fulani to our throne.

Let me go and enjoy the rest of my Sunday gan self!

4601CE:
mynd44
Rule2
Re: Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? by GoodGovernance: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
No clue yet?

Which town/village and local government, is Saraki from,in Kwara?

Even Google has no clue undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Nobody Can Redeem Nigeria / Gov Bindow Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Does The West Truly Care About Restructuring Or Just A Hoax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.