Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki (13032 Views)

After Dealing With Oshiomhole, MC Oluomo Is Saraki's Next Target / Where Is Saraki? / Is Saraki Really From Kwara State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Babygiwa(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
As 2019 approaches, the issues that our country faces are glaring than ever. It’s time to focus on the right issues.
What are you focused on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxBpczrTeA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Mynd44: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2018
But Senator Saraki has not declared na. Whats the convo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by SolutionMee: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2018
Saraki and Donald Duke are the kinds of leader Trump wants for Nigeria

But since Nigerians prefer analog brains to it's digital counterpart

I wish them best of luck

Modified: I just downloaded and watched the video now

It seem like Saraki is going digital by the day

This is now a war between an analog brain and a digital mindset

Let's wait and see who wins

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by RexTramadol1: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Saraki over any oda candidate atm.

9 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by magoo10(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
Saraki seems to be APC nightmare

He is the sledge hammer that will stop the tyrants disregard for the rule of law.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by capatainrambo: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
h..mm. zombies that do not have mb yo watch this video will now come and start hurling insults at senator saraki.

I know buhariguy will not watch
same with buhari2023
and the chief if them sarrki grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by victordaimond: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2018
a weak person cant be competent,a strong president can be if he has the proper asset.

2 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by MAJORBANKZ(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2018
Na saraki matter go kill them last last

10 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Metuh: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44:
But Senator Saraki has not declared na. Whats the convo?
Egbon Myndd44, who are you supporting for the presidency?

I believe you won't be part of the people trying to reinforce failure tho. You might prove me wrong o. grin

9 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is an abacus in an analog Nigeria in this digital age tell me how this doesn't equate backwardness and disaster

4 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Notatribalist(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2018
Obviously we are not going anywhere in this country.. It sincerely beat my imagination how a sane person will even think off electing the king (saraki)of corruption as a president of a nation.

25 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by rhythyson: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by olajizz01(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
Saraki and Donald Duke are the kinds of leader Trump wants for Nigeria

But since Nigerians prefer analog brains to it's digital counterpart

I wish you best of luck
Saraki ke,he will turn a whole Nigeria to his personal property just as they did to societal general bank customer's money,If not with the intervention of OBJ then,Okocha one billion naira would have gone to journey of no returned.

11 Likes

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by damifrost: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2018
tongue
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by udo2018: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Chief Bola Tinubu, the JAGABAN of Borgu had none of these properties before 1999..
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta) and numerous others.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by BALLOSKI: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Ijaya123: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2018
PR stunts by the Saraki crew.

1 Like

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by phemi01(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2018
Donald Duke is still the best candidate to me. He is not controversial and doesn't talk too much like many other greedy politicians. He seems like someone that will carry everybody along and listen to the masses.

The problem I have with Saraki is that he is controversial and I think he will allow corruption especially amongst his very close friends. Other than that, he seems to be a good candidate as he is young and will also be able to carry everyone along.

We need leaders who are reasonable and not bigots. Leaders that don't have to rely on other people to always help them communicate. Leaders who are eloquent, that will speak and people will understand clearly. Leaders that will obey the law and not just do whatever they like. Leaders that are not tribal.

Kwakwanso is not different from Buhari. He can never become the president of Nigeria in years to come. Atiku is a way better option than kwakwanso and Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Racoon(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2018
lilbest4:
Buhari is an abacus in an analog Nigeria in this digital age tell me how this doesn't equate backwardness and disaster
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Metuh:

Egbon Myndd44, who are you supporting for the presidency?

I believe you won't be part of the people trying to reinforce failure tho. You might prove me wrong o. grin
I am not supporting anyone yet.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Metuh: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mynd44:
I am not supporting anyone yet.
Are you trying to say Baba has failed the country? grin
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Donpuzo101(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Saraki is a more prominent person that buhari. this is a failed administration.

1 Like

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by seanwillex(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sen. Bukola Saraki is the best man for the job of commander in chief of this great nation. His records speaks for its self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Nnekkyjim(f): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
APC is focusing on Saraki as if he is the reason why the economy is taking a nose dive. 2019 must be more issue based than chasing a Shadow like Saraki that they can't catch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by phastaphosto: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Civilized people need to follow rule of law and someone has to put things right.
God Bless Bukola Saraki, The honourable President , Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are the most gracious politician we have in Nigeria today

Continue to support due process, rule of law

Please if you have interest in the Presidency, please declare now. Win or loose Nigerians deserve the fresh ideas/sophistication you will bring to the campaign process

With Gratitude in the presence of Dominance we will take back our country from thehands of this old bunch of know it all leaders. For #SARAKi2019 i go dust my pvc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Olympiangods: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dr. Bukola Saraki has so much to offer this country and it is our hope that he declares and comes our with his manifesto. We need sensible leaders more than ever and not those that will blame for three years.
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
saraki best than any other candidate
Re: Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki by Patrick2497: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
So Tinubu owns TVC my favourite news channel after Silvabird,that man deservd a VIP seat in hell!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust) / Tinubu’s Executive Orders Strike At Heart Of Corruption In Nigeria’s Oil Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.