Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship (1885 Views)

African Senior Athletics Championship: How we fared in Mauritius / Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Photos Of Stephen Keshi International Stadium Asaba In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by xxolisexx(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
so today i was opportuned to visit the stadium and took some photos: the stadium is going to be used for the Africa Senior Athletics Championship starting on the 1st of august
The Stephen Keshi Stadium, venue of the championship has been fully equipped and ready to host Africa as the Delta State Government is not leaving anything to chance in ensuring that all that were necessary to have a successful event are put in place.
The State Government, as part of preparation for the hosting, has embarked on the construction and maintenance of some internal roads in Asaba to reduce traffic on the busy Nnembisi road. It has also given the State capital a facelift through the beautification of the city.

Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by xxolisexx(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
more photos

Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by xxolisexx(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
for your ticket to the venue contact this no.: 08160631792 morning and evening ticket available at government stipulated price.

Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Gordzwheel(m): 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
FTC Noni....Asaba amaka, Gov. Okowa is working #winks
Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
All these half loaves we re getting, well it's quite better than none..
I believe we can do better than this. (low capacity, ugly design and synthetic pitch)
This stadium can't even host a caf or fifa match or tournament. undecided
Well, as u said before, half a loaf is better than none
Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Samueltemi337(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
not fine enough
Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
krattoss:
All these half loaves we re getting, well it's quite better than none..
I believe we can do better than this. (low capacity, ugly design and synthetic pitch)
This stadium can't even host a caf or fifa match or tournament. undecided
Well, as u said before, half a loaf is better than none
oga see it before talking
its natural!
Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by blazer2018: 4:39am On Jul 30, 2018
kenddys:

oga see it before talking
its natural!

Na synthetic pitch be that now...but what makes u think that it's natural pitch?

Kudos to the host State...but as a country, we can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
blazer2018:

Na synthetic pitch be that now...but what makes u think that it's natural pitch?

Kudos to the host State...but as a country, we can do better than this.
Bros I was there when they planted the grass!
Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by blazer2018: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
kenddys:

Bros I was there when they planted the grass!

Though it looks like most synthetic pitches in d country...but i will take ur word for it...I wish Delta State a successful hosting of Africa.
Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
blazer2018:

Though it looks like most synthetic pitches in d country...but i will take ur word for it...I wish Delta State a successful hosting of Africa.
its not only you a lot of people don't believe its natural
I hope they host it well

1 Like

Re: Photos of Stephen Keshi Stadium Asaba: Africa Senior Athletics Championship by Vornic: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
The governor did well to immortalise Stephen Keshi

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Footballers / What Language Do They Speak? Football? / Arsenal Chase Nigerian Defender,Obinze Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.