Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

SAD! How Sales Boy Murdered His Brother In-law, Employer In Cold Blood In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SAD! How Sales Boy Murdered His Brother In-law, Employer In Cold Blood In Delta (527 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SAD! How Sales Boy Murdered His Brother In-law, Employer In Cold Blood In Delta by Metrixnews: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Tragedy struck on Monday June 25 in Warri, Delta state following the gruesome murder of one Onwuka Kalu Ifeanyichukwu Anthony by his sales boy Ukeme Udo a native of Ikot Ekpene in Akwaibom state.

In a chat with Abia Breaking News, a cousin to the murdered Ifeanyichukwu, Mr Chinedu Christopher Ngaranwere narrated how the wife of the late laboratory scientist called him on the fateful day to intimate him on what was happening.

"At exactly 8:57am on June 25, 2018, I got a call from your (Ifeanyi's) wife. I thought of ignoring the call because I was in a meeting but was persuaded within to take the call coming from an unusual source. On picking the call, I heard a distressed voice calling for help in an emergency situation, “Chinedu please come, your brother just left the house not quite long and they are calling me that there is an emergency and they cannot explain to me what happened, I am dying here, come and carry me to the Store, pls come, pls come quickly…” the voice repeated and eventual cut off. I became tensed and psychologically destabilized. I ran out of my office and headed to the location of the said shop.

"On getting there, I saw a large crowd each person narrating what they saw. I made further enquiry and was told that the owner of that shop had just been stabbed to death. I lost my senses but I refused to believe that story. I asked of you (Ifeanyichukwu) and was told that Police had taken you away" Chinedu said.

The slain Ifeanyichukwu, a native of Ntalakwu in Bende local government area of Abia state prior to his death owns a medical laboratory shop and had recently opened a wholesale recharge card shop for his wife where he sometimes helps in taking stock.

On the fateful day, the late father of two had arrived the shop, conducted a morning devotion with Ukeme and another female sales representative. Little did he know that death was lurking around the corner. Ukeme had premeditated the killing of his brother in law as he allegedly brought the knife with which he hacked Ifeanyichukwu to death the previous week, waiting for his arrival.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was when he asked Ukeme to come and account for the previous week's sales to help him pay their suppliers and purchase new stock for the week. Ukeme instead of doing that quickly reached to his already waiting knife and stabbed the unsuspecting Ifeanyichukwu severally in the chest till he finally died.

In a bid to cover his murderous act, Chinedu told Abia Breaking News that Ukeme raised a false alarm, calling neighbors to the scene, claiming that he arrived the scene and met his boss and brother in law in the pool of his blood.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/end-time-how-sales-boy-murdered-his-brother-in-law-employer-in-cold-blood-in-delta-photos/

Re: SAD! How Sales Boy Murdered His Brother In-law, Employer In Cold Blood In Delta by MicheyJ1: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
That's why you should know the type of family you are marry into.
Re: SAD! How Sales Boy Murdered His Brother In-law, Employer In Cold Blood In Delta by SarakiBukola: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
RIP.

It is hard to trust anyone, even siblings can betray at any time.

Strongest motivation for such crimes : Money, Sex & Power

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoot Pastor In Front Of His Church, Bullets Failed To Penetrate His Body / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping & Giving Her Weed, After She Begged Him For Transport / HIV Positive Man Stab His Wife 45time To Death After Acusing Her Of Giving Disea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.