Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,341 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral (49261 Views)

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018

The men who murdered a 14-year-old boy in Baghdad while shouting homophobic slurs videotaped the sickening slaying and posted it to social media.

Homophobes who murdered a 14-year-old Iraqi boy in the streets of Baghdad while shouting antigay slurs also recorded and posted a video of the sickening crime that’s gone viral on social media and sparked outrage among LGBTQ people worldwide, according to Albawaba.

In the terrifying video, the teen, identified as Hamoudi al-Mutairi, can be heard asking for his mother as he lies dying in the street.

The victim’s assailants, who stabbed him repeatedly, allegedly for appearing too feminine, according to Kurdistan 24, can be heard asking, “Who is your boyfriend?”

One of the murderers joked about the boy’s “guts” coming out of his body as the teen lay dying.

Social media users called for the condemnation of such heinous hate crimes and urged the international LGBTQ community to act.

“An innocent kid was killed in Iraq just because they suspected he was gay, I think the international community and especially the LGBTQ community should take a stand,” one Twitter user wrote.

The Iraqi government has not yet commented on the crime, according to Kurdistan 24.

Social media users called for action in response to al-Mutairi's murder.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.advocate.com/crime/2018/10/11/video-iraqi-teen-murdered-being-perceived-gay-goes-viral%3famp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by frozone99: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:
it shall not be well with you and your family
It's not everything you see online that is a scam

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by ModsareChevres: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
O my!
That's horrific!!
RIP

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2018
frozone99:

It's not everything you see online that is a scam

Again,may untold hardship visit you and yours. Why do you have to post it here? Have you no feelings at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2018
This is very bad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2018
The poor boy was innocent and defenceless. His only crime was looking feminine/beautiful as a boy:he was suspected of being gay. The poor boy was guilty of living in a society where male beauty is an abhorrence. What a world!

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by authehighness: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2018
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by speedyGonzales: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2018
This is a country that even if the was war in Nigeria, I would never go! a shit country, much more shit than Nigeria.
Kids are neither gay nor straight, they response to how you raise them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by SarkinYarki: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by hisexcellency34: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2018
ISLAMabad!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Xander85: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2018
People can be so evil!

As bad and homophobic as some Nigerians can be, i doubt they'd descend to this level! Last-last, they'll beat the guy up and leave it at that! sad

18 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Xander85:
People can be so evil!

As bad and homophobic as some Nigerians can be, i doubt they'd descend to this level! Last-last, they'll beat the guy up and leave it at that! sad

Are you saying that in Nigeria someone can be beaten for looking feminine/beautiful as a man?

11 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2018
authehighness:
if you look feminine as a man you are in trouble as some will just hate you even when you have not offended them,if you are handsome and always look good automatically you are gay even if you are not,thank God am ugly

Let me introduce myself to you bro. I look beautiful facially yet I am a man. I realize this is something that has to do with genetic and not choice. It's true that people can hate one for this reason and I have had similar experience. But I have learned from it. I have been able to outgrow the hate or criticism myself but I always sympathize with people who may be experiencing something like this.

I can't see the correlation between looking beautiful as a man and being gay. Is there a parallel? I'm beginning to hate human beings but I have not lost my sanity.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by jhubril(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2018
please lalasticlala push this to the front page

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by nelsonebby(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2018
And there are still some Nigerians traveling to iraq

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused, the murder of an innocent soul. The Christian and Muslim God will also be happy, since they encourage homophobia.

25 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by FrostyButter: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused. The Christian God will also be happy with this murder since it encourages hatred for gay people.

Free your self from hate my child.

53 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by kanubiafra: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
what a country pls i want nigeria to send bobrisky to this country as our amb.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Naza25: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Iraq is a no go area for Bobrisky

16 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by GentleMoney: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Laple0541(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bobriski will be on the run right now.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
These people are blood-thirsty troublemakers

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Alepa(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
ISLAMabad!
Are you stupid?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by sevo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nah dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by Naza25: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
kmcutez:
Most Nigerians will be happy with this murder. This is what homophobia have caused. The Christian God will also be happy with this murder since it encourages hatred for gay people.
You are sounding hateful yourself, hateful of Christianity. Something happened in a Muslim country but you found a way to blame the Christian God for it?

45 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by omocalabar(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
jhubril:

Are you saying that in Nigeria someone can be beaten for looking feminine/beautiful as a man?
about three years ago, a guy was almost lynched to death for having both male and female organs in Benin...

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by AceRoyal: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bobrisky should not even think of traveling to the middle east!

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral by itiswellandwell: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos) / Wife Battered By Husband In Lagos After She Discovered He's Dating Another Lady / FBI Wanted List: Yahoo boys flee Nigeria to The Gambia, S/Africa, Ghana, Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.