Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara (15465 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Criticises FG Over Plan To Redesign Naira / Atiku’s Eligibility: Senator Caution APC To Trend Carefully. / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Almaiga: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:
Simply say PDP instead of PDG. I stand with buhari grin

You are a concerned Nigerian and a Patriot.
God bless you,
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by julitoch: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2018
What is exactly wrong with this APC party? is not today people have been decamping from political parties, why are they fighting defectors, this is not just good for our democracy, is not by force to remain in a particular political party, they are just pained and frustrated.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by yazach: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Esseite:
The constitution does not stop dogara from leaving and only 2/3 can impeach him as speaker.

Buhari followers always say, buhari is doing something right, thats why defectors are leaving..

Please what is he doing right?

-The economy is in shambles
-States are turned to burial sites
-Unemployment at its peak
-Nepotistic appointments
-Cabals looting
-40% increase in debt
-If they claim to have shut the CBN, why is our reserve not shoring up with oil at $70 benchmark?
- why do we still have to sustain the dollar at $360?

Mr constitution

Who your constitution elp
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by aolawale025: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Too much vindictiveness in the APC.
And it's consuming them
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2018
yazach:

Mr constitution

Who your constitution elp

Brainless.. intelligent quotes gives you ripples .
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by vertueptime: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Sincerely I have come to understand what politics is all about using Nigeria politics as a major case study with reference from the activities of the two dominant parties..

I don't think I would have learnt what politics is all about practically from any higher institution in Nigeria than observing and keenly following the political terain of this country ..

Naija politicians I haIL una ooo ....you guyz are the real political lecturers am looking for cheesy

We have mastered political blackmail and suppressing opposition.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by bendike: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:
These BMC guys create several accounts on nairaland. Vos1 was registered 5hrs ago.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Sleekfingers: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2018
zakim:
Some members of the House of Representatives, under the auspices of Parliamentary Democrats Group (PDG) have cautioned the All Progressives Congress (APC) to avoid intimidating Speaker Yakubu Dogara over his plans to dump the party.

Spokesman of the group, Timothy Golu (PDP, Plateau) who presented the lawmakers’ position after a meeting in Abuja yesterday, described “APC’s desperate attempt to keep Dogara in the party” as “sheer waste of time.”

The group said, Dogara reserves the right to defect to any political party of his choice without fear of impeachment as the Speaker of the House of Representatives, saying APC has no right to sack him from the position.

“It is laughable that the APC is begging the Speaker to remain in a party that has failed. Whereas the APC worked against his emergence, other members who saw his nationalistic spirit voted for him.

“He is the speaker of the House of Representatives, not of the APC,” Golu said.

The group wondered why APC wants to retain the Speaker’s position after humiliating Dogara and his associates from the ward congress of the party in Bauchi State.

It accused the Adams Oshiomhole-led APC of ‘impunity and undemocratic conduct,’ saying lawmakers were solidly behind the Speaker and would ensure that he retained his position even after defection.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-caution-apc-over-plan-to-remove-dogara-263216.html

Read before posting poo .. Nigerians and low IQ
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by PeterUdeme: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2018
mercyp001:

You stand with bihari? You do not even know what you stand with, I do not blame you. After 2019 election, u will stand with electric pole.
Z for zoneB

Why are you pained by what he stands for?

Just be bold to stand with your Atiku-your fulani slavemaster.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by afabby: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Nigeria is a piece of joke.
same people reshuffling themselves over and over, same people that has been there and offered nothing
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
LibertyRep:
If you Tanbuwal mi, I will Dogara you.

APC should just let it slide.
You can't hail Tambuwal in 2014 and condemn Dogara in 2018 for the same act. It's call double standard.

is it written in the bible that whatever pdp tolerates apc must also condone same, what matter is what the constitution says.. #pdp get choice #apc has choice
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by albaniy1: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Let Sara.Sh.t and dog... G*ara step out of the party if they are men enough and see what will happen...

Idiot s
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Redhot111(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:

Seven idiots. All in one. If you like stand with the skeletal system from daura. Una go fall together.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by VULCAN(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv despite his earlier confession that he is a Yoruba muslim.

Here's one of the creatures below. This one has made 22 posts under 12 hrs of registration. All in politics section;

Vos1:

Shameless woman! But you need to hide your face too in shame after 16 years of misrule from your money sucking party. PDP can rule Nigerians only in their imaginations grin
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Sleekfingers: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Why are you pained by what he stands for?

Just be bold to stand with your Atiku-your fulani slavemaster.

When buhari win alot of people go commit suicide. One spotted already.

I just don't know why Dem no like buhari.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Sleekfingers: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Redhot111:

Seven idiots. All in one. If you like stand with the skeletal system from daura. Una go fall together.

Same here too. I stand with buhari. I don't see any credible candidate yet. Maybe after 2023 sha
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Dee60: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2018
APC and PDP are two wings of the same bird!

They are contraptions set up to bring down the nation! Whenever the real people of Nigeria complain about PDP, the PDPians move massively to APC. When they notice that the complains have shifted, the APCians move back to PDP.

They both represent less than 10% of the population, but they have enough tricks to control the never-discerning rest of the people.

Watch out for Ekiti - every politician there will soon move to PDP, for the next three and a half years.

To me, I am not sure we have a democracy yet! What we have are two wings of the same party, grossly engaged in the looting of our common wealth. Or where do you think the Ekiti cash came from? And ti imagine that Ekiti was an experiment on how to buy votes into power.

Wake up, people!
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by IsioStar1: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Somebody should correct me if I am wrong, is it possible to remain the Speaker of the House of Rep while in the minority
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by PeterUdeme: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:

When buhari win alot of people go commit suicide. One spotted already.

I just don't know why Dem no like buhari.

You know ibos thrive in criminality. The ban on codeine and closing of boarders preventing fake and banned products is affecting their 'business'.

They also lost access to the national cake since Gej lost the election, hence their hatred for buhari.

They have four more years to wail.

1 Like

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by PHILipu1(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Esseite:
The constitution does not stop dogara from leaving and only 2/3 can impeach him as speaker.

Buhari followers always say, buhari is doing something right, thats why defectors are leaving..

-Nepotistic appointments
-Cabals looting
-40% increase in debt
-If they claim to have shut the CBN, why is our reserve not shoring up with oil at $70 benchmark?

You don't expect Buhari to abandon projects that are going on in Nigeria just to raise up our foreign reserve.

$70?
Jonathan sold crude as high as $140,what did we gained from that?
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by PeterUdeme: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
IsioStar1:
Somebody should correct me if I am wrong, is it possible to remain the Speaker of the House of Rep while in the minority

Yes if the APC has no 2/3 of the members to impeach him.

Saraki and Dogara would have been impeached a long ime ago if they had the number. Remember Ekweremadu is a DSP which has never happened in our democracy.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2018
PHILipu1:
You don't expect Buhari to abandon projects that are going on in Nigeria just to raise up our foreign reserve.

$70?
Jonathan sold crude as high as $140,what did we gained from that?

Abandon what projects? That has not metarmophosed into direct jobs in 3 years?

Are you aware our foreign reserve is depleting as against oil standing at lower benchmarks?

Am not holding brief for jonathan, but buying fuel at N80 accounts for huge subsidy payments, we should have good savings buying at N145 and not a 100% increase in subsidy payments as baru claimed..
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by dahnimoh(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2018
What is good for JEWS is good for UGANDANS.

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by tacovvv: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2018
Learn to Turn Any Room into a Stunning Work of Art. Attend the Powerful ICT-CENTRIC 3D EPOXY Training for FREE

This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The possibilities are truly endless with this type of flooring!

Practical Training in

3D Epoxy Installation + Graphic Designs + Digital Media Marketing

N.B: Despite the heavy rainfall last Saturday, participants from various locations trooped in to attend the ICT-Centric Cake Making, Photography and Makeup Trainings…they were ‘ict-centrified!’
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by abeland: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Esseite:

-Nepotistic appointments
-Cabals looting
-40% increase in debt

Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by uprightman(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
olakmarshall:
sorry how are they finished? App are still the majority in the house and under Nigeria constitution the majority produce the speaker .
which section of the Constitution says so?
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by abeland: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Chain...... Ignorance is really a disease. Who to told you that 2/3rd is what is required to remove him?
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by raystanley(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Vos1:
sophisticated mor.on spotted.
Re: Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
PeterUdeme:

You know ibos thrive in criminality. The ban on codeine and closing of boarders preventing fake and banned products is affecting their 'business'.

They also lost access to the national cake since Gej lost the election, hence their hatred for buhari.

They have four more years to wail.

Hehehe, I thought as much. That means wailing continue. Because buhari is not going yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwoko Threatens Legal Action, Demands $40M Compensation From NGF Over Defamation / House Of Rep Approves Jonathan's $1 Billion Loan Request / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.