Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers (37584 Views)

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m / Soldier Nabbed After Stabbing Driver To Death / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by JerryJJZ(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2018
Fraud everywhere,,,, Nigerians are too desperate and ambitious, thats why we fall into scams easily. This time around, not even our fellow nigga, but foreign sick-ass-dude.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by BIXYBABE: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Is he a Nigerian?
Tell a woman, "I will marry you and we will travel abroad" and she dedicate her life, soul and body to you
Not all woman but most....
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by vertueptime: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Hes on wanted list and still travelled tru airport? Abeg correct the tory
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by IbrahimDamola: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2018
We yoruba muslims are happy even we are confused about his name which is not Ibo. cheesy
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
Igbokiller:
denying ur own brethren. Ok
Lol
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by romoruyi(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
See life...
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by uppermode: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2018
cosmatika:
I can't believe that guy is an American. That face I'm looking at is that of an Afon.. from Osun state ;DD
Make una no bash me abeg, my brain was paining me wen I typed it cool
of course your brain that is paining u is for a specific purpose..... . Default settings loading so that senses can descend heavily on you......
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by blazer2018: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
This dude relocated to a country with an array of certified fraudsters to commit fraud and thinks he would get away with it...like seriously? grin

His black ass should be taken to court and jailed appropriately...i know d US consulate for don start to dey press buttons now dat he should be allowed to go and serve his term in d States...as if they show our people d same courtesy overthere (who will even want to come and serve jail time in a Nigerian prison anyways)...our mumu don do abeg

Wait a minute...pls anybody with d update about the Danish who murdered his artiste wife and kid in Lagos...I hope it has not bn swept under d carpet?
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Mujtahida: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Imo state police commissioner Dasuki Galadanchi.

Nigeria is a fraud. Why is Dasuki Galadanchi the COP in Imo and not an Emeka Onwuegbu? Police should be
autochthonous, home grown not an import from outside a place.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Abagworo(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2018
troublemakea:
what is US about this man that looks like a sickler from a poto poto slumb smwia in anambra

it's simply our ipob yoot doing what they know how to do best angry

Physically the guy looks more like a Northerner than Igbo or Ibibio but he is an American. Black Americans are Africans including Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by beautyhound(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2018
yanabasee:
A dismissed US soldier with nothing to show for....

Probably, this could have been what led to his dismissed from a US force.....

only if u had learn how to read
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by beautyhound(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Exwizard:
Wonder why he was dismissed in the first place

only if u had learn how to read
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
stane007:
A dismissed US soldier identified as Garrick Slacks, has been arrested by operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad in the Imo State Police Command, for allegedly defrauding Nigerians with fake promises to secure visas and other travelling documents to US.

The suspect who is currently in Police custody following his arrest on Saturday, admitted that he was dismissed from the US military in 2015 over his involvement in cocaine peddling.

It was gathered that two pairs of military uniform, a cash of over N2m, military fez cap, jungle boot, fake military identity card, fake driving licence and a car, which he used in making his fraud look real were recovered from the suspect.

Southern City News reported that a police source alleged that the dismissed US soldier was in Nigeria on a special mission to defraud Nigerians, adding that he changed his location immediately money was paid to him.

“He was a serial fraudster who had used his position as a foreigner to defraud Nigerians, who are desperate to travel abroad, especially to the US.”

“He is a serial and sophisticated fraudster. He was arrested this afternoon (Saturday) while he was hurriedly leaving Owerri for Port Harcourt.

“He is equally impersonating the US Army and Nigerian Army at the same time. His targets are mostly women. He would promise them marriage and tell them that he had the capacity to secure their visas and other travelling documents to America with his position as a colonel in the US Marine Army and as an American citizen.

“He has confessed to the crime and the forensic investigation we have done using his fingerprints revealed that he is a wanted man in California and he only ran to Nigeria in February to continue his heinous crimes.

https://lailasnews.com/dismissed-us-soldier-nabbed-in-owerri-for-defrauding-visa-seekers/

Bolded caught my eyes.... Naija HOMELAND SECURITY shocked
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Oh he's black. Is he a nigerian american?
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Is he a Nigerian?
Tell a woman, "I will marry you and we will travel abroad" and she dedicate her life, soul and body to you
when i saw that part about marrying a girl and they both will travel abroad i immediately suspected he must have nigerian rootscheesy...

1 Like

Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Bolded caught my eyes.... Naija HOMELAND SECURITY shocked
awon nigerian bloggerscheesy. Naija bloggers are the best in d worldcheesy.

Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Buffalowings3(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Stupid mofo
The spirit of criminality never left him.
Being in the US army is the fastest route to citizenship.
Many doors are opened to you cos everyone consider you a true patriot .

Eni to lori ko ni fila sha
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2018
blazer2018:

Wait a minute...pls anybody with d update about the Danish who murdered his artiste wife and kid in Lagos...I hope it has not bn swept under d carpet?
someone thats probably chilling in some luxurious danish hotel in copahangen sipping cool orange juice and some danish hooker giving him a lap dance that u asking about?cheesy
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:
awon nigerian bloggerscheesy. Naija bloggers are the best in d worldcheesy.

Them sabi paint pictures with words.. Awon Leonardo da Vinci grin
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by strenghtt: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Exwizard:

THIS IS THE REASON WHY!

The suspect who is currently in Police custody following his arrest on Saturday, admitted that he was dismissed from the US military in 2015 over his involvement in cocaine peddling.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by donbenie(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Exwizard:
For Cocaine peddling..he must have been a Nigerian in his last life.. grin
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Jabioro: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank God he going to serve his jail term in Nigeria prison,his reformation na double.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Ganamustgo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
yanabasee:
A dismissed US soldier with nothing to show for....

Probably, this could have been what led to his dismissed from a US force.....

English don't suffer for your hand.

Maka why?
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
troublemakea:
what is US about this man that looks like a sickler from a poto poto slumb smwia in anambra

it's simply our ipob yoot doing what they know how to do best angry

I feel guilty for laughing at this post grin. But the guy doesn't look American at all, unless he naturalized .

1 Like

Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Kabaka100: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Daddy2serious:
shocked I entered same vehicle with this man from Aba to Owerri early this year...its him.. I remember that face and uniform
Is he a naijaman or american?
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Ojiofor: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
This guy chop liver walahi,travel all the way from US to nigeria the land of 419,yahoo yahoo etc...to guy Nigerians,che dey talk say them no dey carry GUY enter America?
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by blazer2018: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:
someone thats probably chilling in some luxurious danish hotel in copahangen sipping cool orange juice and some danish hooker giving him a lap dance that u asking about?cheesy

cheesy grin

If that's d case, then Nigeria's last dignity has bn thrown into d deep blue sea.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Akabuking: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Is he a Nigerian?
remove the abroad, she'll still dedicate everything to you.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by Akabuking: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
all man the hustle. but this guy get liver enter our territory the do his own. i wonder how many of our girls him don't knack their kpekus with him lies.
Re: Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers by crafteck(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
He did nothing wrong, women promise men and run off all the time, he only impersonated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Year Old Undergraduate Murdered By Police / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.