Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads (20769 Views)

What's The Highest Speed You Did Or Experienced While Travelling? / What Is The Highest Speed You Have Ever Hit While Driving Or Riding? / Night View Glasses For Driving,watching,playing,riding At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by gonkin(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Thats 302kmh. The guy should be rewarded. A bike at such speed. Even his protection wouldn't stop him from getting several fractures if he crashes.

2 Likes

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by airminem(f): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2018
What about the motorbikes that race.....? are they different kinds of people who can race on top speed and some can't? smh
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by Loveworld12: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Is very interesting to hear this type of news. The value everything no matter how small. Unlike our SARS, Lord of Mercy

2 Likes

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by gotzy(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...systems work...
bro i guess you'r tryn' to correct buh you are wrong too, it's where the system works, works is a singular verb it cant be used with a plural noun and vice versa...SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by bestower: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2018
What of the first son of the country.... Yusuf buhari ....after his accident we could have used him has lesson to others. probably jail him.

1 Like

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by fredagu: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2018
nNEOo:
Everything about life is confusing I mean what wrong with driving with hi speed armor.
If the British government gives half Bleep about her citizens then let her enroll them all to her defense Academy....

This is a pure case of you won't let me live, you won't let me die! >:
british is his nt her
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by scarra: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...systems work...
[s]
GrammarNazi1:
...systems work...
[/s]
GrammarNazi1:
...systems work...
System works
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by ThatIgboBoy: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...systems work...

forget ur monicker, you are wrong.

it is system works. not systems works like the first person alluded or systems work like u put it.
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by nNEOo(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2018
fredagu:
british is his nt her

If you blv in mother earth then everything else should be a pussy.
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2018
ThatIgboBoy:

forget ur monicker, you are wrong.

it is system works. not systems works like the first person alluded or systems work like u put it.
GrammarNazi1 is right and you're right too.
Systems work... Right
System works... Right
Plural nouns take a singular verb and vice-versa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by nwaanambra1(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2018
this guy was speeding at more than 300km/hr and riding with one hand while filming with the other!

oh ma fukn gad!

he should be at the grand prix!

thats the stuff grandprix superstars are made of. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by spinna: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Yamaha R.1M...now thats a bike
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by micariice(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
There must be another camera filming the whole scenario to get a clear scene with vivid pictures and that is very risky

1 Like

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2018
In one of the videos,he was driving one-handed while filming his speed with a phone , which topped 189mph with the other hand.

Motherfvcking badass

1 Like

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by nolio(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2018
302.4km./hr. wetin happen
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by litaninja(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
They don't race on roads. They do that on a race track.
Race Track -> Legal
Road -> Illegal

airminem:
What about the motorbikes that race.....? are they different kinds of people who can race on top speed and some can't? smh
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by litaninja(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2018
He did it on a Yami!
grin grin grin
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by uuzba(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2018
Then they should stop selling Bikes with high speed.
-
What is all the speed limit for? See the kind of bike that you sold to him, then you expect him to be discussing with Okoda riders?
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by uuzba(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2018
nolio:
302.4km./hr. wetin happen

When he was buying the bike he Saw the maximum speed with his eye. He should not enjoy his money again?
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by uuzba(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2018
airminem:

The funny thing is that, they will say because the race course is designed for safety so you can go there and speed.

But the same people allowed you to use that type of bike on village road.

Why not just ban the bike from normal road instead.

1 Like

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by ThatIgboBoy: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

GrammarNazi1 is right and you're right too.
Systems work... Right
System works... Right
Plural nouns take a singular verb and vice-versa

funny enough I don't know all these rules you are quoting bro. My mum teaches English and naturally I speak and write well. in the sentence he quoted, the appropriate thing to use there is system that works. I never said his English was bad
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by Ten06(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
305km/h and he is still alive. God save him that it's not in my country he did that speed

1 Like

Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
ThatIgboBoy:

funny enough I don't know all these rules you are quoting bro. My mum teaches English and naturally I speak and write well. in the sentence he quoted, the appropriate thing to use there is system that works. I never said his English was bad
You're right. I thought I said that
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by Ayho: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
That's a crazy speed of 304 km/h thru the streets. That's synonymous to suicide. Wishing best of luck in his new found home.
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by airminem(f): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2018
litaninja:
They don't race on roads. They do that on a race track.
Race Track -> Legal
Road -> Illegal

carrots and stick opinion
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by fredagu: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2018
nNEOo:

If you blv in mother earth then everything else should be a pussy.
hahahaha pussy al d way
Re: Biker Jailed After Filming Himself Riding At Highest Speed Ever On British Roads by nNEOo(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
fredagu:
hahahaha pussy al d way

MA niggi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Kills 2, Injures Scores In Abuja (PHOTO) / Hennessey's Venom F5 Hypercar Could Break The 300 Mph Barrier / Japan Display Bets On Dashboard Flash For Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.