Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt (35815 Views)

Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife / Free Online Bible School With Certiicate Of Completion / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by GreatEngineer(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
froshsteve:

Seconded
Bros abeg no burst my belle this evening with laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Interesting15: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Take me out of the system but you can't take the system out of me cool

If you know then you truly know wink
Hmm, you don't seriously know the potency in the Name of Jesus. As in, He will transform a man totally and you will be grossly ashamed of your past misconducts.
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Buffalowings3(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Those of us that are not cultists where is our rewards

Yeyedeysmell.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by phkka1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Treat a mad man and he will still be whispering.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Buffalowings3(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
You see where our problems lies.

Able bodied men turned to pastors looking fresh in ariconditioned room,
instead of sweating profusely in the factory.

They are potential drain to our resources.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Acemilley(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
lordtosan:
Shut up!!

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by smtj: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Did you see what I saw?

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Vornic: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
So they're going to become pastors now or what?
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Biafrareform(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Factfinder1:
So all these people I'm seeing on this pictures wants to be pastors and minister.... Church na big business I swear...new graduated set of old rouges in new rob

Going to Bible school doesn't mean they will become Pastors.
In fact the school wasn't meant to train Pastors.

Is a one month intensive Bible teachings that help to fast track new believers into the kingdom. It helps to keep them grounded in the word of God.

However any one of them that wanna become a Pastor can go for further training.

Thank You
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Biafrareform(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
smtj:
Did you see what I saw?

That's a red tie Bro
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Osashalom: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Remember the Cultists and Militants who surrendered their Weapons and Gave their lives to Christ during a Church Service at Salvation Ministries? Well, They just graduated from The church's Bible School, Word of Bible Institute, The church made the announcement on their page, sharing photos of how they now look.. See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/cultists-who-surrendered-their-weapons.html

More grace papa, Jesus is Lord
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Biafrareform(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Vornic:
So they're going to become pastors now or what?

No.

In fact the school isn't meant to train Pastors.

Is a one month intensive Bible teachings that help to fast track new believers into the kingdom. It helps to keep them grounded in the word of God.

However any one of them that wanna become a Pastor can go for further training. This is kindergarten

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Akabuking: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
gulfer:
For me I think a bigger problem has been created..........Cultists can be killed in gun duels with the law but many of these reformed cultists will turn to bigger menace as pastorpreneurs angry angry angry angry
only for the week and feeble minded
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by soti(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
shine12:
They also need a job and economic empowerment. Poverty and lack of human capital development initiative drove many of them into cultism in the first place.

I was in this graduation service, Papa also announced that they are to commence a one week intensive training on entrepreneurship after which they will undergo skills acquisition training. This is to help them set up their own businesses.
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Career2204: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
For me I think a bigger problem has been created..........Cultists can be killed in gun duels with the law but many of these reformed cultists will turn to bigger menace as pastorpreneurs. They are save for ever.
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Factfinder1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Biafrareform:

In fact the school wasn't meant to train Pastors.

However any one of them that wanna become a Pastor can go for further training.

Thank You

Thank you I'm educated
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Kdon2: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Remember the Cultists and Militants who surrendered their Weapons and Gave their lives to Christ during a Church Service at Salvation Ministries? Well, They just graduated from The church's Bible School, Word of Bible Institute, The church made the announcement on their page, sharing photos of how they now look.. See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/cultists-who-surrendered-their-weapons.html

New set of church yahoo boys done graduate!
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Edelweiss44: 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
gulfer:
For me I think a bigger problem has been created..........Cultists can be killed in gun duels with the law but many of these reformed cultists will turn to bigger menace as pastorpreneurs angry angry angry angry

You and your likes are the biggest problem of Nigeria. Enemy of progress! Imagine the gross foolishness oozing out of your mouth?! You would rather have them remain cultists killing each other and ending up in hell than have them repent and give their lives to Christ? It's your kind that go about deceiving people like daddy freeze because you hate Jesus Christ. The same Jesus who you will stand before him in judgement when you die? Oh I should know you don't even believe there is a hell where unsaved souls go when they die, and you are one of those overwise people who want to find out after they die.

In your so-called wisdom, why don't you call for taxes to be banned in secular society since most of the government we've had since 1960 have been involved in stealing or mismanaging our national wealth that comes from taxes we pay? But you hate and want to abolish tithing in churches just because some pastors have done the wrong thing with tithes people pay. And it's not even like you are among Christians like me that pay taxes and sow seeds to genuine men of God! If you are not a Christian who is interested in obeying the word of God regarding giving, then please get out of the way for people like me to pass! I have been paying tithes and sowing seeds to genuine men of God for the past 18years and I will continue to do so. You can't stop me from paying tithes! And even you that doesn't pay tithes, how many poor or needy people have you helped? Stingy soul like you! I pay tithes, sow seeds and help the needy every month, and sometimes I spend over N100k a month just to help the needy after paying tithes, and that is even small compared to what I will be doing when God blesses me more. But you that doesn't pay tithes, how much do you spend a month to help the poor? You would rather use your money to lavish on your personal needs and then still have mouth to be attacking Christians who are paying tithes as God commanded in the bible!
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na to look for empty warehouse and customers remains!
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Leonbonapart(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
gulfer:
enemy of every good thing. Speaking evil of what they know nothing about. May your children not become cultists... Son of hate
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Enoch07: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Meaning more church branches!!! Lawd have mercy
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by gulfer: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Leonbonapart:
enemy of every good thing. Speaking evil of what they know nothing about. May your children not become cultists... Son of hate
Gullible soul, been expecting your snide remarks grin grin
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by gulfer: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Edelweiss44:

You and your likes are the biggest problem of Nigeria. Enemy of progress! Imagine the gross foolishness oozing out of your mouth?! You would rather have them remain cultists killing each other and ending up in hell than have them repent and give their lives to Christ? It's your kind that go about deceiving people like daddy freeze because you hate Jesus Christ. The same Jesus who you will stand before him in judgement when you die? Oh I should know you don't even believe there is a hell where unsaved souls go when they die, and you are one of those overwise people who want to find out after they die.

In your so-called wisdom, why don't you call for taxes to be banned in secular society since most of the government we've had since 1960 have been involved in stealing or mismanaging our national wealth that comes from taxes we pay? But you hate and want to abolish tithing in churches just because some pastors have done the wrong thing with tithes people pay. And it's not even like you are among Christians like me that pay taxes and sow seeds to genuine men of God! If you are not a Christian who is interested in obeying the word of God regarding giving, then please get out of the way for people like me to pass! I have been paying tithes and sowing seeds to genuine men of God for the past 18years and I will continue to do so. You can't stop me from paying tithes! And even you that doesn't pay tithes, how many poor or needy people have you helped? Stingy soul like you! I pay tithes, sow seeds and help the needy every month, and sometimes I spend over N100k a month just to help the needy after paying tithes, and that is even small compared to what I will be doing when God blesses me more. But you that doesn't pay tithes, how much do you spend a month to help the poor? You would rather use your money to lavish on your personal needs and then still have mouth to be attacking Christians who are paying tithes as God commanded in the bible!
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by gulfer: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
lordtosan:
Shut up!!
] Gullible soul, been expecting your snide remarks grin grin
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Solorrman(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Jesus is Lord
Abjay97:
Jesus is Lord
Abjay97:
Jesus is Lord
they transfer frm ash to gas cooker flames
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Solorrman(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
generationz:

she is dysfunctional na
no she just got tired of prostitution that was unblamable to a religion that forbid wearing mini skirt in the name of being educated literate
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by Edelweiss44: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2018
gulfer:

if the kind of life i live and God has blessed me with is a product of gullibility, then i want to remain gullible all my life. pls gulfer, show me where i can gain more gullibility please. pls i want to be gullible. i love to be gullible. i dont want to be wise like you. You have eaten the forbidden fruit that the devil gave you after promising you that your eyes will open and you will be 'wise'. pls keep the fruit to yourself alone, i don't want to eat what you ate. leave me with my gullibility. I've paid my tithe for this month last sunday, and i will keep paying my tithe and sowing more seeds! you can go and hug wet transformer if it's killing you that people like me pay tithes. #gullible
#iLoveGullible!
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by GistFullGround: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Cultists in Lagos & Edo States won't emulate them now

When death comes, where will you be?
Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by dfrost: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2018
froshsteve:

Seconded

That picture speaks a thousand words from many angles. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt by dfrost: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2018
smtj:
Did you see what I saw?

I see am ooo. But las las, na you first talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine / Beautiful Catholic & Anglican Diocese Churches In Anambra State (Photos) / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.