Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged (490 Views)

ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website / Police Indict Lanre Suraju After Probing Adoke’s Petition On ‘Forged’ Email / Man Hacks Into Customs Website, Imports Vehicles With Forged Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by potent5(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Prosecutions, Mr. Chief Okoi Obono-Obla, has been indicted by the report of a House of Representatives panel over forgery of his secondary school certificate and wrongful utilisaiton of public funds. Okoi Obono-Obla Obono-Obla and members of Special Investigative Panel, which he serves as chairman, were asked to refund N17 million excess funds collected as honoraria for sittings and indicted for violation of the presidential order on flying business class. Obono-Obla, who the committee asked to be subjected for prosecution, in a reaction, yesterday, said he had challenged the propriety of the House Committee to investigate the presidential panel, saying the House does not have powers to investigate criminal matters. The report emanated from the House resolution to investigate the activities of the Special Investigative Panel chaired by Obono-Obla upon claims that the panel was exceeding its mandate. The House, in the course of its investigations, received a claim that the chairman of the panel, Obono-Obla, forged the secondary school certificate with which he used in gaining admission to study Law in the University of Jos. The university in its response to the House panel, had confirmed that the result which the West African Examinations Council, WAEC, deposed was forged was what Obono-Obla presented to gain admission into the university to read Law. The committee in its findings deposed as such: “In view of the petition received from Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria against the Chairman of the panel, Chief Okoi Obono Obla, copies of the statement of result, which he was alleged to have used to gain admission to study Law was sent to the West African Examination Council and University of Jos for verification. The university confirmed that the statement of result sent to it was the result Chief Obla used to gain admission to study Law. “However, the Certified True Copy, CTC, of the result for Candidate No: 094051247 May/June 1982, showed that the candidate was absent at the exam for Literature. In the result with University of Jos, he claimed to have credit in Literature in English in the statement of result issued to him by Mary Knoll College, Calabar. “However, WAEC disclaimed the result in the Certified True Copy sent to the committee. This cast doubt as to the integrity and character of the Chairman of the Panel.” In its recommendations, the House panel, among others, in its report deposed that the “Law degree obtained by Chief Okoi Obono-Obla, having been done fraudulently, should be withdrawn by the University of Jos. “The Body of Benchers should withdraw the Law School Certificate awarded to Ofem, Okoi Ofem (now known as Chief Okoi Obono-Obla) as this was based on the degree which he obtained from the University of Jos through fraud. House lacks power to investigate my educational qualification—Obono-Obla Responding to the allegations. yesterday, Obono-Obla said: “We are in court challenging the power of the committee to investigate my panel as well investigate my educational qualifications. “The House of Representatives has no power to investigate my educational qualifications. If is alleged that I forged any certificate it is a criminal offence that has to be investigated by the Police. “The House of Representatives has no power to investigate crime. This is a hatchet job masterminded by some members of the National Assembly who are under investigation by my panel. The intention is to smear and ridicule me.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/forgery-house-report-indicts-presidential-assistant-on-prosecution-okoi-obono-obla/

Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by madridguy(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by Sarkin: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Another satanic evil news for the stables of Nnmadi Cownu and his jobless aggressive lazy pigs this early Monday morning.
Buhari and his people can never forge; they are good people.
I've seen all of Baba's certificates and results and theu were all perfect distinctions.
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2018
The way Jubrin's head was forged in Sudan and converted to buhari is the way 90% of buhari's staff has forged credentials.
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
Sarkin:
Another satanic evil news for the stables of Nnmadi Cownu and his jobless aggressive lazy pigs this early Monday morning.
I've seen all of Baba's certificates and results and theu were all perfect distinctions.
grin You are making a classic mockery of yourself and all you represent. Go ahead
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by potent5(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Sarkin:
Calm down, guy. Don't blow your fuse on a Monday morning. It's too early for that.

Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by Nbote(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Sai Baba and d Forty thieves...

Sarkin:

There's definitely something wrong with d left side of ur head and on the right side there's absolutely nothing left...
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by CSTR1005: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
lol
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by potent5(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Nbote:
Sai Baba and d Forty thieves...

There's definitely something wrong with d left side of ur head and on the right side there's absolutely nothing left...
I agree. There's something not right with the left side of his brain and on the right side of it there is nothing left. grin grin
Re: Buhari's Anti-corruption Aide's WAEC Certificate Allegedly Forged by firststone: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! 17 Years Old Girl, Cuts Her Fiancee’s D!ck For Trying To Dump Her For / See How Maxim Lobaty A Russian Defrauded 7000 Nigerians Of Over 3 Billion Naira / Negligence At Alimosho General Hospital Led To The Death Of My Mother (graphi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.