Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki (43471 Views)

Minimum Wage: "Presidency Moves To Appease Labour" - This Day / Dino Melaye Reacts To Presidency’s Call For Senate To Reconvene / Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by mightguy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
shut up woman. Go to romance section. Here is not for ignoramuses like you.
afonja moose

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Austinoiz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
All these Lagos-Ibadan Express road speculative journalism sef. I tire for these Afonjas walahi.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by mightguy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sarakiwillnotgo.... Like for saraki. Share for zombies

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
mightguy:
afonja moose
ipod pig. Onye ala

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Banks2574: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by PehaKaso: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
DogmaNation:
I just sight a mod that is partisan. Are u working for APC or for Seun? That's how u go around placing restrictions on people's account just because their comments are against APC.

Don't mind that BIASED, BIGOTED and MALICIOUS fellow. Moderator my ass.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
mightguy:
ekwensu mia gi onu. Fool. I knw anything igbo is giving u heart attack oya take this go buy sense
Ode. I'm from the east too. Nwachukwu Eze by name but a patriot of Mohammed Okechukwu Buhari.
Ipob amaka

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by RexTramadol1: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

We haven't even heard one single campaign objective from your PDP camp focused on the citizenry.

All they have been busy campaigning lamenting with is herdsmen and buhari and Fulani. cheesy

Can you share your PDP campaign focus which affect the citizenry with us all?

Try to make it something very realistic. At least something that wouldn't take another 16 years of nonachievement. grin

Lol APC will copy it.
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by babestella: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atiku has a clearly spelt out road map that I am satisfied with

One of that road map should be to detain Buhari for 4 good years and disobey court orders citing National security as the reason. Then I will know how he would feel. He has been holding people all around the country via the useless EFCC, DSS, SSS police and the Military.

What goes around must come around by force.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Heffalump(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Baawaa:

Since you are still a learner in the camp of wailer,ask one of the chief wailers grin grin grin

Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by blazer2018: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
They don't have the numbers, waste of time and money.

Look at how Saraki continues to play them.

By September 25, Saraki would be president and Ekweremandu his vice and Buhari would be impeached or placed under house arrest.

So na Saraki go get d numbers abi? continue grin
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Reference(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Can this government just focus on its mandate of governing this country for goodness sake. What is all this nonsense. Is this the first time primary officers of the Legislature have changed parties. PDP went to war against Tambuwal and others and were rightly comdemned by all and sundry including the present party in power. You will have expected them to do better but they are only worse in all ramifications. Just fed up.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by AAinEqGuinea: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin lass stress?
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by glamorousbluice(f): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
And nobody is even talking about impeaching Buhari?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by mightguy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Ode. I'm from the east too. Nwachukwu Eze by name but a patriot of Mohammed Okechukwu Buhari.
Ipob amaka
u are an afonja. An impostor. Go and commit suicide. Even if u re incarnate. U will still end up a cone head

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Daily Independent

Vanguard

Thisday

Tribune

Daily post

Authority

All the above are Propaganda papers of the Ethnic Party PDP..

Don't ever regard any news from them.
all of a suddenliness, they have now become propaganda papers. I beg which ethnic group or groups do they represent?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by jibs4lv(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Dont mind him. In this government, anything can happen and i wont be surprised given the desperation of the APC. Why lay siege to Saraki and Ekweremadu's homes if not for desperation?

Don't be deceived nobody lay siege on anybody's house , it's all propaganda . Trust me if you believe it then you need to believe Dino kidnap story too .
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Bizibi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Which is why you need to affect nairaland rules on false info.

A link cannot make something as unconstitutional as this, right. Buhari has never gone against the senate.

The propagandists are really trying to earn their keep
this new apc monicker,OK!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Bizibi(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Reference:
Can this government just focus on its mandate of governing this country for goodness sake. What is all this nonsense. Is this the first time primary officers of the Legislature have changed parties. PDP went to war against Tambuwal and others and were rightly comdemned by all and sundry including the present party in power. You will have expected them to do better but they are only worse in all ramifications. Just fed up.
they forgot that time is not on their side.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by emmie14: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
They don't have the numbers, waste of time and money.

Look at how Saraki continues to play them.

By September 25, Saraki would be president and Ekweremandu his vice and Buhari would be impeached or placed under house arrest.
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by emmie14: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Baawaa:
Nigerians are watching,we want to see the end of the film,who is the actor and who is boss
Saraki is too smart to leave any loopholes. That enviable Saraki have rubbish the administration of Buhari and put his entire cabinets to mute

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Please what is Buhari seeking for election for now?

Is it to fix electricity ?

Is it to create jobs?

Is it to fix roads?

Is it to fight corruption?

Is it to reduce the prices of goods ?

Is it to stop the payment of Fuel Subsidy ?

Is it to make petrol 40 Naira a litre?

Is it to make one Naira equals to one dollar?

Is it to improve security ?

Zombies please what promises will Buhari be campaigning with?

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by igwefivestar(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

And what is the road map? Show me.

Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after.

I follow politics and I know. I am sure the info I just gave you is new to you.
shaaatap, u are evil, does it mean that u knew atiku, he has never do good thing?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Felixv: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saraki and his cohorts are playing nigerians --where in the world does the senate (our useless senate included) go on recess for almost 2 months on full pay.

this guy is holding the country to ransom for his own selfish agenda.

lazy useless buffons..someone needs to call these crooks to order.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Nfora: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

Is it to create jobs?

Is it to fix roads?

We know the battle is between APC and PDP.

So what will PDP be campaigning with after 16years of mismanagement?

Was PDP able to fix all you have listed in 16years?

And fools like you want APC to fix them in 3years?

Of course,Buhari will be asking for more time to fix the mess left by PDP.

Also give me the link to where Buhari promised N1 to $1 and to make petrol N40 per litre.

Clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by drlateef: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Very simple. Get the court to issue an order of mandamus based on urgent national interest on Saraki to reconvene the Senate. If he refuses, he should be arrested for contempt of court order. Majority leader can then convene the Senate. He should be immediately impeached on reconvening the Senate.
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by idonhammer: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nbote:
Python dance, dole!
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by 1miccza: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

Is it to create jobs?

Is it to fix roads?

Quick Answer... Nothing
They just want to grab all...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by drlateef: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
glamorousbluice:
And nobody is even talking about impeaching Buhari?? embarassed

You can go to Abuja to impeach him now! Mumu!
Re: Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki by Charly68: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
If the president does not remove the pecks in the senate,they would remove him very soon ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.