Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,679 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly (16873 Views)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by positivethought: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Heavily armed security men has taken over Benue State House of Assembly.

According to a report by social commentator, Ukan Kurugh, some people who are loyal to the Federal Government were planning to impeach governor Samuel Ortom during today's sitting.

His post reads;

The Benue State House of Assembly this morning again, has come under serious attack from both camps of the divide. It is gathered that last night's secret meeting was held by some people who are loyal to the FG, to facilitate impeachment moves against Gov. Samuel Ortom. The youths as reported, on hearing this, trooped to the state House of Assembly complex at 5am to block the place, but the Police sent from Abuja to rather aid the impeachment are right now clashing with the youths and vigilante groups at the gate of The Assembly. Tears gas is fired at will to disperse the crowd as I write this.

This is coming as result of the impeachment of the speaker, Terkimbi Ikyange and the defection of Governor Samuel Ortom in to the PDP.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/07/armed-security-men-benue-house-assembly.html

lalasticlala
Apc always challenging people to go to court if they feel wronged,why can't Apc/ikyange go to court n challenge his impeachment if they feel it was illegal after all the government controls the courts,now people can see the true nature of buhari n his Apc gang of saints.Akume is a big disgrace that deserves to be retired from politics for good.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by frank41(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
mrphysics:
Just watch as people will blame PMB below.

Why are there fighting so hard to remove the speaker? For politics sake, they are on recess.

Before nko? Who be FG
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by DeOTR: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Enice:
use you sense small now. Did you see any APC lawmaker there? No. The Police were not onsite when the thugs took over the chamber. The police came as a result of the thugs taking over the chamber. Now you blame the Government and NPf for coming out to protect government property. Hmmm. Wetin hatred go do una eh!
You should use your sense instead. Protecting government properties indeed. As if the police met them vandalizing anything.
You're still a learner
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by Greatkenny2: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
All buhari does is to cause Chaos in this country.

Buhari, anywhere you are now, let your tummy start to purge you. Begin to purge right now, let there be chaos in your tummy
hahahah
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by Enice(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
DeOTR:

You should use your sense instead. Protecting government properties indeed. As if the police met them vandalizing anything.
You're still a learner
see monkey dey talk. Show me any government property wen thugs dey guard, I go give you one banana.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by moorevic(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
mrphysics:
Just watch as people will blame PMB below.

Why are there fighting so hard to remove the speaker? For politics sake, they are on recess.

Read that story properly
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by DeOTR: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Enice:
see monkey dey talk. Show me any government property wen thugs dey guard, I go give you one banana.
What's this one saying? You said it's fake news that no one is planning to impeach the governor and the police are at the state assembly to protect government properties.
That's why I called you a learner. As it turns out now, you're not only a learner, but also a zombie.
Please stop spamming my mention, I have no time for dumbos.
Re: BREAKING: Armed Security Men Takes Over Benue House Of Assembly by Enice(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
DeOTR:

What's this one saying? You said it's fake news that no one is planning to impeach the governor and the police are at the state assembly to protect government properties.
That's why I called you a learner. As it turns out now, you're not only a learner, but also a zombie.
Please stop spamming my mention, I have no time for dumbos.
you are cofree. I still maintain that there was no impeachment atempt at the SHA before those thugs took it over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senatorial Candidates, Loyalists Dump Amosun, Back Abiodun / Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison / Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.