Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

One Hidden Truth About The New Infinix Note 5 Android One Smart Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Hidden Truth About The New Infinix Note 5 Android One Smart Phone (506 Views)

Xiaomi launches The Mi A2 And Mi A2 Lite Running Android One (PHOTOS). / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Hidden Truth About The New Infinix Note 5 Android One Smart Phone by correctBlogger(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Alright ladies and gentlemen, so after publishing a similar article to this earlier here on nairaland, i expected it to move mountains, but you know, one thing leads to another, and i wasn't able to hit the kind of audience i was expecting. But that's by the way you know. Now let's face this reality that is right before us. And what is it?

Now how many of us here have seen the new Infinix Note 5, and even if you've seen it, how many of us here have had a chance to play around with the new Android One Ui that came with it? Now how was your experience with it?

So in case you don't know up to this very time, Infinix decided to ditch their iconic and worldwide accepted Infinix XOS Launcher for the new Android One from Google, now i don't know and i can't tell for sure if this is a trend they are willing to take up and implement on other upcoming infinix smart phones like the soon to launch Infinix Zero 6, we can't tell really, but all we know really is that Android One on the Infinix Note 5 really looks cool, simple and sleek.

But as you all know, with every new thing, there will always be advantages and disadvantages, so there are some pretty good advantages that the new Android One has over Infinix former XOS Launcher, and there are also some places where the Infinix XOS sways over the Android One. So to see the top 5 reasons why the android one is better than the Infinix XOS and also top 5 reasons why Infinix XOS is better than Android One, please follow the link below, and enjoy..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/07/infinix-xos-vs-google-android-one.html

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Embarks On Technological Research At The Polytechnic Ibadan / Iphone X Vs Iphone Xs: Expectations / Tested: Should You Unplug Chargers When You’re Not Using Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.