Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

HIV Positive? Lets Talk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive? Lets Talk (244 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / 14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV Positive? Lets Talk by 0liva: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2018
We all know being HIV positive isnt a small matter and even with the free ARVs the amount you spend on sustainance alone is enough to rundown your account.. They say ARVs (anti retrovirals) help but the side effects are no joke. Whether HIV 1 or 2 i believe once you stood up to take ARVs you are very brave.

During my service year at teaching Hospital i have seen both new born babies and kids who where diagnosed with this disease. Ofcus they had to start taking ARVs

So if you are one of those brave ones who have started ARVs, share your experience..

Do you take suppliments with your ARVs? Because some interact but i believe suppliments would help your immune system

Do you take Herbs with your ARVs ? Beacuse there are reports that Garlic interacts with Efavirenz in one of the ARV combinations

So tell us what and what works for you...you can remain anonymous or email me your response so i can help you post it.. cheers

(1) (Reply)

8 Quick Measures To Reverse Hair Breakage / VIDEO - PUSH UPS - A Great Physical Exercise For The Body Part 2 / Cholera Kills 11, 40 Hospitalised In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.