Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari (442 Views)

We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by Chikexe: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured people of the South-East of massive infrastructural development under his administration.

He assured that he would leave the zone a better place than he met it.

Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina gave the assurance while representing the President at the inauguration and flag off of a 5.5km road in Isieketa community, Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State, over the weekend.

He lamented the infrastructural decay in the country, inherited by his administration.

Buhari assured that he would do all to ensure the infrastructural deficits were tackled.

He said, “One thing that is dear to the heart of President Buhari is infrastructure, roads, railway, power, etc.

“Nigeria has a lot of deficits in infrastructure and President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to reverse that deficit.

“We will see that by the time this administration ends Igboland will never be the same again. Igbo will be far better beyond where it has ever been before.”

http://www.vondanews.com/what-i-will-do-in-igboland-buhari/

Re: What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by mercenary: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2018
Lol... More than 3 yrs already you have not started?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
FRAUDhari we are tired of ur empty promises, use the fund you budgeted for the infrastructural development of the south-east and tar the road to Daura because you are surely going home come 2019, we are tired of ur incompetence and cluelessness
Re: What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Kingosytex:
FRAUDhari we are tired of ur empty promises, use the fund you budgeted for the infrastructural development of the south-east and tar the road to Daura because you are surely going home come 2019, we are tired of ur incompetence and cluelessness
He just wants SE land for his starving cows.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss
Re: What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by collinsfhk(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2018
Another cajoling
Re: What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by 360degreess(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
.Thats the attribute of a good leader..Buhari has done & he is still doing what the biafrans so called "heros"(ojukwu & Gej ..etc) could not do 4 them...mr.president keep on doing what is within ur reach 4 them(biafran pigs),God will continue 2 raise ur status high while they will continue 2 fall as usuall...pmb till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do In Igboland – Buhari by chernest2002: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2018
We still have the election results of 2015, we are 5% and we expects nothing from buhari, we will not be fooled into giving buhari more than 5% again. He can keep his promises we believe a new government will come 2019 and do us better.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video: The Day Adams Oshiomole Told A Widow To "Go And Die" / Bukola Saraki Replies APC Allegations Over Deficient Position For The Office Of / Oni’s Aide, Bunmi Ojo Shot Dead In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.