Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha (21273 Views)

Military Intervention In Niger Republic Will Amounts To Digging Africa's Grave / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly / Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by OrientDailyNews: 4:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Rochas Okorocha, Imo state governor, does not appear willing to drop the gauntlet yet in his battle with his political foes in the state and the South East in general, warning that any political war in the zone by the All Progressives Congress (APC), without him as the head, was bound to fail.

The contention from the governor’s camp, was conveyed by Kemdi Ekwuaba and Moris Ikediashi, both of the Concerned APC South East Stakeholders, a group sympathetic to the governor, while distancing themselves from the endorsement of the National Organising Secretary of the party, Senator Osita Izunaso returning to his position.

A statement signed by the duo, read: “We want to state that Governor Rochas Okorocha has become the new face of Imo and South-East politics. The All Progressives Congress, APC and its leadership as the ruling party should be celebrating success and not failure.”

“The reported meeting of APC leaders from South-East during which they donated or shared offices zoned to the zone to some people without reference to Governor Rochas Okorocha, the only APC governor in the South-East, is dubious.

“It is unfortunate that instead of using Governor Okorocha to ensure that APC wins more states in the South-East, the enemies of the party within the party are even working to bring down the party in Imo and also working against the party’s chances in other South-East states. Trying now to undermine Rochas Okorocha in the State or in the South-East is not in the best interest of the party.”

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/destroying-amounts-apc-igboland-okorocha/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Jun 12, 2018

We want to state that Governor Rochas Okorocha has become the new face of Imo and South-East politics. The All Progressives Congress, APC and its leadership as the ruling party should be celebrating success and not failure
.”

Lol.
Naso Okoro.
The people will vote for the person they deem fit, so time will tell.
That started since 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by ezegold4we: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2018
You are the one that destroyed urself,

Apc knows that u will do them more harm than good and that's why they are cutting off from ur iberiberism,

You no longer have any electoral value both within and outside south east,

I am even surprised that Rochas is yet to see the handwritting on the wall,

Pride and ego has covered his eyes and sense of reasoning, shame.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by NJPot(m): 5:07am On Jun 12, 2018
This stupid man should go and die. He is a useless motherfucker. He is dead politically.

16 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by anonymuz(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Who are you and Apc. You are just bunch of wolves under sheepskin. Miserable Thieves.

62 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Sad but true, even though I want you to go back to ur business.

I don't know what is wrong with APC
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by motherfucker: 5:11am On Jun 12, 2018
NJPot:
This stupid man should go and die. He is a useless motherfucker. He is dead politically.
lipsrsealed
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Preshy561(f): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2018
lool,satanic party.

14 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Greyworld: 5:24am On Jun 12, 2018
like others before him and many more after him, he has been USED, DUMPED n deemed EXPENDABLE.

18 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by freeze001(f): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2018
ezegold4we:
You are the one that destroyed urself,

Apc knows that u will do them more harm than good and that's why they are cutting off from ur iberiberism,

You no longer have any electoral value both within and outside south east,

I am even surprised that Rochas is yet to see the handwritting on the wall,

Pride and ego has covered his eyes and sense of reasoning, shame.

Is that not why they say these things go before a fall? That is why they have covered his eyes so he cannot see till he trips n lands in an ignominious heap!

12 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by freeze001(f): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Who even told these eejits that they are welcome to the SE? Rubbish!

After insulting Obiano because of Anambra election see d yeye Rochas today...Face of the South East indeed!

13 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by olaniputu: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2018
we know that's why destroying you remains sacrosanct because destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

omenka knows this

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Bari22: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by UncleJudax(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2018
We no pity you oga statue. Finish him! grin

7 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by anibi9674: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2018
they want to destroy you and your iberiberism. ndor,

7 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by kapelvej: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2018
cheddahboy:
Okorodudu
cheesy grin
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Babacele: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Okorocha is APC in IMO and numero uno political south East. We won't allow any opportunist come from nowhere to reap what Owelle has sown. It won't ever happen. Never. Allow them waste their money first ,then we sweep them away with Oyegun. Okorocha we know.

2 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Paperwhite(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Well nobody have told you that the SE forcefully needs the monumental failure called APC.

18 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by lilfreezy: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Which is what we want

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by TheKingIsHere: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
angry
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by nabegibeg: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Terminator1234g: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
IPOB WANTS TO FRUSTRATE THIS MAN'S GOOD WORKS.

OUR SOON TO BE IGBO PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Kclique: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Ntooorrrr
Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by tolexy007(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
No, u destroy urself..

2 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2018
this failure should just shut up

when ever i travel through IMo it is just rigged with poor infrastructure

nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by thundafire: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Ibeberism of dey statute dynasty

6 Likes

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

Rochas Okorocha, Imo state governor, does not appear willing to drop the gauntlet yet in his battle with his political foes in the state and the South East in general, warning that any political war in the zone by the All Progressives Congress (APC), without him as the head, was bound to fail.

Momoh

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/destroying-amounts-apc-igboland-okorocha/

No Okorocha what would have sustained APC anywhere is good performance which unfortunately you lack

Your deeds has further buried APC in the South East

1 Like

Re: Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha by bamoski4real: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
ipob pigs oya come and attack your

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralize An Insurgent While Trying To Detonate Ied In Adamawa(photos) / Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others / AMCON: Judge Issues Criminal Summons On Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Capital Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.