Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts to His Brother Peter’s accusation That he Insults His Family(v - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts to His Brother Peter’s accusation That he Insults His Family(v (387 Views)

Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts to His Brother Peter’s accusation That he Insults His Family(v by Gossipblogger: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Few days ago Peter Okoye of the Psquare broke the internet after he revealed the true reason why he had to part ways with his twin Brother Paul Okoye, According to Peter he had to break up because Paul kept insulting him and his family, However Paul in reaction to his accusation has said he has not thing to say to the story given.

Speaking on a Radio yesterday, The father and husband said he doesn't know what to say or reply.

He said:
“These are sensitive questions and the fact that it is sensitive there are ways you will say it and the way you people will just create news out of it. The way you people are lost about this issue is the same way I am seeing the issue too.

“Just understand this, it Is not good for me, it is not good for anybody yes people will tell you that they have been hearing one side of the story and they want to hear my own side of the story, I am not giving anybody any story. I always say this I didn’t work hard for twenty years to destroy stuff like that, ok, I don’t know, to be honest with you, I don’t know,” he said.

Watch the video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl2QdqnlVQg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or here:

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/paul-okoye-reacts-to-his-brother-peters.html

Video credit: Pulseng

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts to His Brother Peter’s accusation That he Insults His Family(v by Gossipblogger: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
more

(1) (Reply)

Famous Singer, Flavour Ties Daughter To His Back In Cute Photo To Celebrate Her / Mr P And Rude Boy Comes 2geda To Freestyle / You Can't Believe What EFE Did To Fans While Performing In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.