Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details (4516 Views)

These States Ranked High In IGR aslo Ranked Low In Fiscal Performance, High Debt / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by khalidx: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2018
According to a new statistics just released by Facts Africa Lagos state was ranked 1st, second was Kwara state.
The Senate President was quick to react to the statistics via his verified Twitter handle
See stats and reactions

See saraki's reaction here
https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/nigerias-36-states-ranked-in-terms-of.html

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by khalidx: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
See reactions

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2018
LET ME CRY FOR MY STATE BORNO, NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT FROM MY STATE... TOO BAD cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by teckmore(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
sad
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by yemmight(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2018
Afterall, south-west states are not doing badly. Good for us.
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by sorry1(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
grin

When you see a statistic churn out from afonja land while sitting inside the office without proper investigation you will know.

I've traveled to almost all the top 5 states there and I'm wondering what kinda development the conjurer of this crap is talking about.

Edo, Ogun, kwara, osun states better than Anambra, enugu, Imo cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by khalidx: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2018
Lalasticala mynd44 fynestboi

Move to front page
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by noruwasman(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
GOD BLESS EDO STATE 052 FOR LIFE
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by engreo(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2018
sorry1:
grin

When you see a statistic churn out from afonja land while sitting inside the office without proper investigation you will know.

I've traveled to almost all the top 5 states there and I'm wondering what kinda development the conjurer of this crap is talking about.

Edo, Ogun, kwara, osun states better than Anambra, enugu, Imo cheesy cheesy cheesy
sorry ehn! It just a rank.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Bethel4Life(f): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Kkk
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by engreo(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2018
I love my southwest. You can do better
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Bethel4Life(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2018
sorry1:
grin

cheesycheesywink typical of lagos ibadan xpressway junk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by sorry1(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2018
engreo:
sorry ehn! It just a rank.
a despicable ranking... This is kind of ranking the whites will see and they will stop taking Africans seriously. Just watch the rankings again and see how they myopic ranker ensured that all the Yoruba states came before igbo states. I was even more agitated when i saw abia, coming before Imo "I'm igbo" and i know the kinda development we have in SE and the state that gets what not grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by silenze: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
is that kogi state am seeing at number 9?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by chicoMX(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
When are we going to stop deceiving ourselves? Even Ekiti is among top 20

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by LadyExcellency: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ease of doing business, Abia State scored last yet has 4th largest cash transfer in Nigeria.

How?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by HisSexcellency(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Let there be total devolution of power to the states so that each state can manage their own resources and then pay royalties to the center. It's going to encourage competition amongst states. States can develop at their own pace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Lekan1o1: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Yyeske(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Who did the ranking and how was the ranking arrived at?
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Bimpe29: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Are you seeing what am seeing? See S/n 28 to 36.
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by achi4u(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
What kind of ranking is this?

Ebonyi state should be removed from that position, in fact just count us out we no follow again.

Osogbo ranking cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by bestviewer: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is Anambra in the top 6? If not discard the list.

GOD BLESS The light of the entire black race- United States of Anambra(USA)
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by theemy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
This ranking is sham the ease if doing biz in kogj better than dat of lagos you can't decieve us we know better
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by seunmsg(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
theemy:
This ranking is sham the ease if doing biz in kogj better than dat of lagos you can't decieve us we know better

Do you even know the meaning of ease of doing? You think it's about the level of development, right?
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by khalidx: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
theemy:
stop disgracing your family jor
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by meccuno: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
silenze:
is that kogi state am seeing at number 9?
illusion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by BrownRoofRep: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Afonja concocted stats.
Afonja Lagos—Ibadan express way brown envelope news.
Cone heads doing what they do best. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Which state ranks first in terms of debt owned and poverty, and in salaries owned?
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by isacolukay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by mercyville: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Purplebirdrep: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kudos to Osokomole, Gov Ayodele Fayose... Ekiti is great
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
All of a sudden nobody is thinking about restructuring again!!! It’s now about my state is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Terribly Shocked By Buhari,There’ll Be PTB After 2023 Election –Tunde Bakare / INEC CHAIRMAN In Closed Door Meeting. Delays Collation;may Cancel Elections. / Jonathan Shocked us, Say Ex-ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.