Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Will Have To Fight For The Number One Shirt - Buffon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Have To Fight For The Number One Shirt - Buffon (359 Views)

AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player / Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / Buffon Freezes To Messi's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Have To Fight For The Number One Shirt - Buffon by loveinglistic: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Italy legend Gianluigi Buffon has a fight on his hands for the Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper's shirt as coach Thomas Tuchel revealed he had not yet decided who was his number one.

Buffon has made his first move abroad at the age of 40 but faces stiff competition at the French club, which shares his ambition of a first Champions League title.

Tuchel has an embarrassment of goalkeeping riches including Alphonse Areola, a member of France's World Cup-winning squad, German international Kevin Trapp, Sebastien Cibois and Remy Descamps.

"He's (Buffon) not afraid to fight for his place, Kevin and Alphonse are not afraid to fight for their place," Tuchel said in Singapore, ahead of Monday's friendly with Atletico Madrid. Place bet on Live Matches 24/7 online [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

"This is the kind of competition that I would love to have in every other position."

The German added: "This is a situation we need to ..................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/07/30/will-fight-number-one-shirt-buffon/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

I Am Struggling With ‘postpartum Emotions’ - Serena Williams / I Wouldn’t Be Happy Either’: Scholes Writes Off Joyless United / Crotia Striker Nikola Kalinic Joins Atletico Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.