Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,824,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Wouldn’t Be Happy Either’: Scholes Writes Off Joyless United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wouldn’t Be Happy Either’: Scholes Writes Off Joyless United (355 Views)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes / Even Messi Will Struggle At Manchester United - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wouldn’t Be Happy Either’: Scholes Writes Off Joyless United by EgbechoFaith22: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
Manchester United legend Paul Scholes said the team look unhappy and have little chance of winning this season’s Premier League, warning that Jose Mourinho needs to quickly turn their fortunes around.

Scholes said “I wouldn’t be happy either” playing Mourinho’s pragmatic brand of football, in comments that threaten to reignite his feud with the Portuguese manager.

The former England midfielder pointed to a gulf in class — and playing styles — with Pep Guardiola’s free-flowing Manchester City, who won the title 19 points ahead of their neighbours last season.

United begin their campaign against Leicester City on Friday, after a downbeat pre-season when they lost 4-1 to Liverpool and Mourinho voiced his frustration over a lack of new signings.......... Read More.http://egbechofaith.com/i-wouldnt-be-happy-either-scholes-writes-off-joyless-united/

Re: I Wouldn’t Be Happy Either’: Scholes Writes Off Joyless United by Skepticus: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
cool
Re: I Wouldn’t Be Happy Either’: Scholes Writes Off Joyless United by Chubhie: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mourinho is in trouble this season. Pogba and martial problems still unresolved and failure to land any of his desired center backs. His pragmatic approach wont cut it this season cos most teams are now stronger than last season. I'm rooting for Liverpool to lift the league.

(1) (Reply)

Win Daily Bet / Free Tips, Get Free Membership / OMG! Real Madrid's Luka Modric Speaks To FIFA Over Inter Milan Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.