Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB (25366 Views)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Brainy! Boy Smashes WAEC After Smashing JAMB / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Born2Breed(f): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Newsmania:
For smashing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours, a young Nigerian man has been offered a scholarship abroad.

A brilliant Nigeiran student identified as Thompson Christian has earned himself scholarship abroad after passing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours.
Thompson scored an aggregate of 309 in JAMB and now his dream of studying abroad has come to reality. Thompson also came out in flying colours in WAEC. He made 7A’s and 2C’s in the recently released WAEC result.
Armed with his excellent results, the young man applied to study Aerospace Engineering in USA. After verification of his results, he was granted scholarship at the Wichita State University in Kansas city.
The teenage boy has also been granted visa as he’s due to travel very soon for his studies.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-student-offered-scholarship-to-study-in-us-after-smashing-his-waec-and-jamb/

Favour!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Strikethem: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
d question is can d boy stand were I am standing. can he go far without is father taking him to were he WL learn carpentry, tailoring, agbero, driver etc. u dt found ur self doing agbero, I won't blame ur parent though. u r too dull to make it in school n now u r too dull to make it in life
Lol, where are you standing? On nairaland. Yeah, he can't go far, that is why your own life revolve around nairaland. You have really gone far on nairaland where his brother, fellow afonja created with his brain. You wishing him bad luck and curse that your lineage have been carrying means nothing but will only keep you more useless. He has been known, you are nobody, useless and have a reckless life. So no one should be surprised if your jealousy toward a small boy who doesn't know you and your family existence. He is not the bane of the curse you and your families are carrying. He's not the one that said your should have dull brain not to pass waec once even if you will gather Cs and Ds. Keep jealous of a small kid while you and your family wallow in poverty. Spit.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by frog12: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
dis no be even scholarship quality marks to be impressed about, except for math, dis are not even an level with peers abroad. and thsi school, one silly one in kansas, united states. congrats to him anyway.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, where are you standing? On nairaland. Yeah, he can't go far, that is why your own life revolve around nairaland. You have really gone far on nairaland where his brother, fellow afonja created with his brain. You wishing him bad luck and curse that your lineage have been carrying means nothing but will only keep you more useless. He has been known, you are nobody, useless and have a reckless life. So no one should be surprised if your jealousy toward a small boy who doesn't know you and your family existence. He is not the bane of the curse you and your families are carrying. He's not the one that said your should have dull brain not to pass waec once even if you will gather Cs and Ds. Keep jealous of a small kid while you and your family wallow in poverty. Spit.
hw is d pain like. sharp? crushing? stabbing? throbbing? take rat poison for it n die like awolowo. ur family WL b pls dt u r well dead
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2018
And the brain drain continues.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Essential(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Promzyunique:
I smell scam.............. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
when last did u clean ur nose?
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by tishbite41(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2018
koxi:

Guy, you are absolutely in order!
The same thought was just running thru my mind...
It is well
d Igbo guy hustled and applied for d scholarship. d Afonja was sipping ewedu juice and waiting for God to pick up his call which he never made! this is d difference between Igbos and the other tribes of Zoogeria!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Wizklynd23(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
undecided wat about 15years old boy who scored 332 in jamb and 9 A1 in waec, he did not smash it abi? may God bless this Nigeria sha
. Many are called but few are chosen........
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Rupect: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Newsmania:
For smashing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours, a young Nigerian man has been offered a scholarship abroad.

A brilliant Nigeiran student identified as Thompson Christian has earned himself scholarship abroad after passing his West African Certificate Examination and Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination in flying colours.
Thompson scored an aggregate of 309 in JAMB and now his dream of studying abroad has come to reality. Thompson also came out in flying colours in WAEC. He made 7A’s and 2C’s in the recently released WAEC result.
Armed with his excellent results, the young man applied to study Aerospace Engineering in USA. After verification of his results, he was granted scholarship at the Wichita State University in Kansas city.
The teenage boy has also been granted visa as he’s due to travel very soon for his studies.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-student-offered-scholarship-to-study-in-us-after-smashing-his-waec-and-jamb/

Wicked bloggers, copying a testimony from The Lord's Chosen Church without quoting the source. You think you're doing me?

See the original source of this testimony :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1724531167664423&id=702225183228365
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
undecided wat about 15years old boy who scored 332 in jamb and 9 A1 in waec, he did not smash it abi? may God bless this Nigeria sha

Relax bro. Information is key. Did the boys people help him apply/seek out scholarships in the right places? Don't be too quick to condemn your country.

Information is the key

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Freeze007(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

My thought you just spoke aloud...There is tribalism,racism, ethnic differences everywhere...God bless us still no weapon can change what has been destined
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Strikethem: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
hw is d pain like. sharp? crushing? stabbing? throbbing? take rat poison for it n die like awolowo. ur family WL b pls dt u r well dead
Honestly not pain, just that all I see is that the curse in your family you are wishing the small innocent boy can't manifest. It is for you and your siblings. Cos he is not and can never be part of your family. Keep hating his success while you and your families wallow in poverty. My family can only be in disarray like yours only if we hate someone's else success. But as it is in your family to hat small children successes. Your family is doomed already. Cry the more, that boy is not your mate. Spit.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Adelaide2: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2018
AmeLonRo:
Hmmnn. I have helped 2 of my mentees to travel on scholarship to Turkey and USA for Masters. Many don't know about opportunities here and abroad. So many do not apply. This chap has information, he applied and he was selected. The others with higher scores had no information, did not apply and we're not considered. If you have someone with good B. SC. or M. Sc.I can mentor for a small fee and they will get something good in a short while.
I have been to many states in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and USA. Information is key. Don't call me on this but send a mail to me at newgbenge@yahoo.com

Fraud alert. Small fee rogue.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by koxi: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2018
tishbite41:
d Igbo guy hustled and applied for d scholarship. d Afonja was sipping ewedu juice and waiting for God to pick up his call which he never made! this is d difference between Igbos and the other tribes of Zoogeria!!!

For once in your life be reasonable and drop all this tribalistic nonsense!
The other young boy who had 9A's isn't an AFONJA. He's from Delta State...just so you know.
And first the records, the same afonjas you criticize are THE MOST EDUCATED tribe in Nigeria.

Please be guided.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AnyaeleUwakwe22: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Finally Brother Thompson Christian made it, Wow, I'm really touched by this wonders of God of Chosen, Dear, Go and make our nation proud and the entire world even The Lord's Chosen Community , Thank you Jesus, This is really great
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Adelaide2: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
koxi:

And first the records, the same afonjas you criticize are THE MOST EDUCATED tribe in Nigeria.

Fake news
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Promzyunique:

What kind of nostril or olfactory lobe do you have? Falsified smell. Everything is scam!!! So saddened...
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

Fraud alert. Small fee rogue.

What kind of bad and unbelieving alert is this! Falsified Fraud. Everything is scam!!! So saddened... I mean very well. Will work with the willing ones sha... Goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by saltoasis: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
That's good...

I look forward to more of this. Enough of rewards for meaningless reality shows.

Imagine someone having 5.0 and not been rewarded.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Promzyunique:

How? Evidence?

I said I have evidence of success.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
You contacted me via my email and after assessment that you will make it, i said you will pay a token for my guidance, experience and time (i have not named any fee for those who contacted me). And you call that scam? I weep for some people.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Icon79(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ndi Igbo kwenu .... kwenu .... kwezue nu!!!

Umu oma. Umu Chineke!!!!

O pari
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Postanalyser: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
koxi:

For once in your life be reasonable and drop all this tribalistic nonsense!
The other young boy who had 9A's isn't an AFONJA. He's from Delta State...just so you know.

Please be guided.

How are afonja most educated tribe in Nigeria? I can categorically say that "afonjas aren't the most educated in the south west" not to talk of Nigeria. Except of course in yahoo +.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by OgaEngr: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
You have to apply for the scholarship to be considered!
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by misterjosh(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
This one is not coming back to Naija again. We've lost another budding brilliant mind again. Congrats to the better life awaiting you young lad.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Adelaide2: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
AmeLonRo:

What kind of nostril or olfactory lobe do you have? Falsified smell. Everything is scam!!! So saddened...

What are you charging the fee for? You are not in a position to give anyone university admission abroad, let alone a scholarship. All you can do is collate websites with information on scholarships and pass to them. Then you charge a fee for that? Is the fee for your taken collating those websites?
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

What are you charging the fee for? You are not in a position to give anyone university admission abroad, let alone a scholarship. All you can do is collate websites with information on scholarships and pass to them. Then you charge a fee for that? Is the fee for your taken collating those websites?

I apologise if I offend you. God forbid if I charge any one just for collating websites. When I graduated from the University many years ago (I made a 2,1), a course mate who made a 2,2 was asking our lecturers to write reference letters for him, I was laughing within then that this average guy with 2, 2 is applying abroad when we with 2,1 have not been taken (we never applied then). he has completed his PhD for some time now and is based in the United States. he had some information that helped him.

I said earlier that I have been there (at least to Ghana, South Africa and United States). I have won scholarships (more than one) before and am still applying for and getting more. I will simply put interested parties through the process. Where to look and where not to look. Where to go and where not to go. When to do what and what in the application and search process. Sear all you can for scholarships in the US and you will be surprised you wont find any or much. In addition to my mentoring, I will link you with students who are currently abroad and you can tap from their experiences too. I have a stable job for a living friend!!! The token I spoke about is to ward off unserious folks. I gave an individual all the how to and after a while I asked how far? and he said he never applied for anything. I was sad because that was a waste of my precious time. I will not give details here. Its going to be a one on one thing. If I see you are dead ready and serious and good to go, I can assist for free if you don't have the cash. But in any case you will need some change still to do one or two things in connection with studying abroad for free. I wont say a word on this for a while again please. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by baum1: 4:02am On Aug 01, 2018
AmeLonRo:

I apologise if I offend you. God forbid if I charge any one just for collating websites. When I graduated from the University many years ago (I made a 2,1), a course mate who made a 2,2 was asking our lecturers to write reference letters for him, I was laughing within then that this average guy with 2, 2 is applying abroad when we with 2,1 have not been taken (we never applied then). he has completed his PhD for some time now and is based in the United States. he had some information that helped him.

I said earlier that I have been there (at least to Ghana, South Africa and United States). I have won scholarships (more than one) before and am still applying for and getting more. I will simply put interested parties through the process. Where to look and where not to look. Where to go and where not to go. When to do what and what in the application and search process. Sear all you can for scholarships in the US and you will be surprised you wont find any or much. In addition to my mentoring, I will link you with students who are currently abroad and you can tap from their experiences too. I have a stable job for a living friend!!! The token I spoke about is to ward off unserious folks. I gave an individual all the how to and after a while I asked how far? and he said he never applied for anything. I was sad because that was a waste of my precious time. I will not give details here. Its going to be a one on one thing. If I see you are dead ready and serious and good to go, I can assist for free if you don't have the cash. But in any case you will need some change still to do one or two things in connection with studying abroad for free. I wont say a word on this for a while again please. A word is enough for the wise!

I was holding back, but I decided to sign in so as to encourage you to continue helping, provided you really have the required information to guide fellow Nigerians. Forget all those saying scam. I was told the same several times, and even more. It surprises me that some of our people can't believe that some people really have this information and can help...

What I would however say is that many Nigerians, many of the ones you will find here, may not be able to afford whatever token you ask them to bring..So, it would be much more helpful if it is possible for you to do this as a contribution without getting anything in return. Although I understand money for your time and insight is needed, I just wanted to share this view with you.

Our company does similar stuff..However, we make our money from Middle East/Asian students (it's a big, big business for Asian/Middle Eastern students), and we do it free for selected Naija students..In order to do it free, we focus on well-achieved Nigerian students. Many of them can't afford our fees (and truly we are expensive), so we just do free for them. We can't do it free for all Naija students, lol. So far, we have placed up to 10, or slightly less, Nigerians/Africans into good universities in Europe, Asia and North America, mostly on full scholarships. One of our future business strategies is to assist more solid Nigerian students to get scholarships abroad and then enter into a bond with them to get 20% of these scholarships every year when they eventually begin their studies abroad. We're looking at the feasibility of this proposal. You cannot trust people to honour agreement.

So, please continue the good job, and ignore any shout of scam etc. It's not wrong to request some fees for the experience you're sharing. However, also note that there are many bright students who don't have this money. They too deserve our support.

All da best.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AmeLonRo(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2018
A tip here for some to access. What I want to offer goes beyond finding opportunities but how to apply for and get them.

CALL FOR APPLICATIONS

Ideas Matter Doctoral Fellowships for West Africa:

Investing in the future of scholarship

Applications open: August 6, 2018

Deadline for applications: October 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / New Unilorin Multi-functional ID Card Ready / UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.