Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... (451 Views)

Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch / Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’ / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by omablogs: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari didn’t want alliance with Tinubu in 2013 – Galadima

Niyi Odebode, John Ameh, Eniola Akinkuotu and Leke Baiyewu

The Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress, Buba Galadima, said President Muhammadu Buhari was against forming an alliance with a former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, who had nominated Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as Buhari’s running mate before the 2015 elections.

He also said he blocked the Serving Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, from becoming the running mate of Buhari during the build-up to the 2015 Presidential election.

READ ALSO: Hoodlums attack ex-LG boss, other APC defectors in Osun

Galadima said this during an interview with ‘The Interview’, an Abuja-based monthly magazine.

He, however, said he was the one who insisted that he would not sign the correspondence to the Independent National Electoral Commission unless Bakare’s name was removed.

defectors in Osun

Galadima said this during an interview with ‘The Interview’, an Abuja-based monthly magazine.

He, however, said he was the one who insisted that he would not sign the correspondence to the Independent National Electoral Commission unless Bakare’s name was removed.

I picked Osinbajo, rejected Bakare as VP in 2015 – R-APC chair

Galadima said, “Buhari was the one who was against the alliance with Tinubu and I don’t want to say anything. Let Buhari deny what I have said. I was for it and I organised it and I wrote a memo and even produced a candidate for the Vice-Presidency, this same Osinbajo.

“We were a committee of three: Osinbajo, Sule Hamma and me. Sule Hamma promoted the alliance more than anybody else. It was Buhari that refused. Let him deny before us and we will show him. Whenever you see him, ask him why Buba Galadima said he wouldn’t sign INEC’s form with Tunde Bakare’s name.

“I don’t want to say much. Buhari cannot challenge all these things we are saying.”

The R-APC chairman said his disagreement with the President was based on principles and not selfish interest.

He said it was Buhari, who gave out his (Galadima’s) daughter in marriage, adding that his grandson was named after the President.

Galadima added, “There are no differences between Buhari and me. My daughter visits him in the Villa. He gave out my daughter in marriage. Her first child was named after him. What we are doing is on the basis of principles.”

The R-APC chairman said he would not blame those around the President but only Buhari.

He said he would not blame the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, or Buhari’s nephew, Mamman Daura, because the buck stops on the President’s table.

Galadima added, “I don’t believe in any inner...Read More...

Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by omablogs: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2018
now everybody is against buhari abii

why revealing his past misbehavior now
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by gabbijason(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is that so?

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by Kingosytex(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bubu the attack on you is too much, i don't think you will survive it. please tar the road to Daura for ur easy accessibility because ur enemies have sworn to send u home
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hapam
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2018
The same as u nobody wants alliance with u
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by Ingocof(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2018
why are you telling us now? pls sit down with your R-APC if you have nothing else to do
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Keep deceiving them
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Reasons y Nigeria can't change
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Political curiosity
Re: Buhari Didn’t Want Alliance With Tinubu In 2013 – Galadima... by solution1page1: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
Can dis be d best way to go for

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Senate President Bukola Saraki OUTSMARTED BUHARI And APC / Nigerians Reacts President Buhari's 10 Working Days In London Holiday / Soyinka Speaks On Mass Defection Of APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.