Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos (3164 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Lagos-Ibadan express.

This is what Baba OTA couldn't do in 8 years and he still demanded for 3rd time. It's done in 3 years but they still want Buhari out. Ungrateful Beneficiaries!

Is this too a stolen project of PDP? Spread it if you are not benefiting from the looters.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by resurgent2019: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2018
You are really working hard. Self acclaimed Born again Christian.

Kudos to Fashola by the way. That is a tolerant and liberal Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:
You are really working hard. Self acclaimed Born again Christian.

Kudos to Fashola by the way. That is a tolerant and liberal Muslim.

Ode so PMB did not give Fashola approval for this project right?

Mr liberal Muslim. So now Muslims can be liberal but you a Christian can be fanatical.

You can give yourself headache because a born again Christian like me is supporting buhari. grin

Na only you go suffer the headache.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by resurgent2019: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Ode so PMB did not give Fashola approval for this project right?

Mr liberal Muslim. So now Muslims can be liberal but you a Christian can be fanatical.

You can give yourself headache because a born again Christian like me is supporting buhari. grin

Na only you go suffer the headache.

Me I no send you ooo. Posterity will judge us on who stood up to be heard in the face of tyranny, state sponsored terrorism, and outright misrule.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Baawaa(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Some mumus will still come and say is Jona-dull that do it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

Me I no send you ooo. Posterity will judge us on who stood up to be heard in the face of tyranny, state sponsored terrorism, and outright misrule.

Shaattaap. The posterity that would judge you would show you to be a liar same way it has shown FFK whom you love and follow to be a liar.

Standing up to be heard in the face of 16 years of misrule by a blood sucking, Commonwealth looting party and against their return while standing with those who already are laying lasting infrastructural values within just 3 years is me telling you that God is proud of me.

You on the other hand needs to repent, seek God and find him because he is clearly yet very far from you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by slimfit1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
3 years is still a poor record when in London they can build 70 story building within 2 years. It's not like they are building a bridge it's a flat land they are using. By the way we paid tax and resources so please Buhari is not doing us a favour it's our right. He is not using his money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
slimfit1:
3 years is still a poor record when in London they can build 70 story building within 2 years. By the way we paid tax and resources so please Buhari is not doing us a favour it's our right.

Your right which you never got in 16 years and did not carry placard to protest 16 years of denial.

Now you are saying its your right after it has been done in 3 years under a much better leadership.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by rusher14: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
We've just seen PDP received 782 billion dollars from oil receipts.

Can anyone show us what they did with the money?

APC has received only 94 billion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by slimfit1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your right which you never got in 16 years and did not carry placard to protest 16 years of denial.

Now you are saying its your right after it has been done in 3 years under a much better leadership.

This is how APC campaign for 4 more years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
rusher14:

My brother only a deceiver and very wicked soul would look at PDP and APC and not see that when a 3 year old begins to do and completes what a 16 year old couldn't do then that makes the 16 year old a very big fool because he left his 16 year old responsibility for a 3 year old to shoulder and amazingly that 3 year old has not only shouldered those responsibilities but has also effectively taken care of them efficiently with less financial resources

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
slimfit1:

This is how APC campaign for 4 more years.

I was just showing you the ridiculousness in your comment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

Oga shut up. Trash talkative

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by slimfit1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I was just showing you the ridiculousness in your comment.

Well you can have problem thinking but I'll tell you something I can't be easily fooled like you rejoicing because someone did his or her job.
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
slimfit1:

Well you can have problem thinking but I'll tell you something I can't be easily fooled like you rejoicing because someone did his or her job.

Yeah but you would rejoice if they didn't and start pointing fingers at you know who right? cheesy

Gerraaarrhia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by FarahAideed: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Another Jonathan Awarded contract God bless Jonathan

1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-L-viyIbK9jI/VAzzJDjqnxI/AAAAAAAAZMU/lWh0QCLIiNE/s1600/and%2Bthis%2Bguy%2Bis%2Ban%2Bidiot.jpg[/img]

We are talking about since Obasanjo this wailer is here talking about GEJ

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

Your misleading article says it was written 5 years ago right?

5 years ago makes it 2013 and this is from a newspaper in 2013 where Jonathan admitted to failure in handling Lagos Ibadan expressway

http://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-ibadan-expressway-jonathan-admits-failure-begs-nigerians/

And here is another newspaper article in 2015 when PMB took it up when Jonathan was unable to get the 167billion to fund the project.

http://thenationonlineng.net/n167b-loan-for-lagos-ibadan-expressway/

You will choke on your lies very soon

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by resurgent2019: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

See born again Christian using swear words while working for BMC oooooo. I just pity your soul—for lying against the holy spirit. I hope you know the gravity of your offence sha?
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

See born again Christian using swear words while working for BMC oooooo. I just pity your soul—for lying against the holy spirit. I hope you know the gravity of your offence sha?

Where is the swear word?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by resurgent2019: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:
Oga shut up. Trash talkative

Who is this? I dont know you bro. So dont barge in and insult me at will or i will be constrained to refer your conduct to the moderators.

Just steer clear of me.
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by resurgent2019: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Where is the swear word?

check the picture you added to your earlier post.
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

Who is this? I dont know you bro. So dont barge in and insult me at will or i will be constrained to refer your conduct to the moderators.

Just steer clear of me.

If you want me to steer clear of you.
Then you have no business on this forum.
WHere and when did I insult you?
Get out of here man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

check the picture you added to your earlier post.

I have and all i saw was an expression which also.means GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE. or GET LOST!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Sharpshooota: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Where is the swear word?

You are just irritating
Your blind support for the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram is glaring for everybody to see...
Seek help before it gets late
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Sharpshooota: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:

If you want me to steer clear of you.
Then you have no business on this forum.
WHere and when did I insult you?
Get out of here man

Jumping from one moniker to another chanting sai barber like a zombie robot will not help you in any way...

Get a life my guy... Buhari is a certified terrorist
All his supporters are worse than Ebola
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Butterflyle0: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You are just irritating
Your blind support for the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram is glaring for everybody to see...
Seek help before it gets late

See them bigoted souls.

Who supports boko haram or herdsmen.

I stand against the lies your kind propagate against the president.

Did you think I was trying to hide my support for the President? grin

You need to go for brain surgery if that was what you were thinking.

I stand with PMB come 2019

You can grab an electric cable over my choice. Its your funeral

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Sharpshooota:

Jumping from one moniker to another chanting sai barber like a zombie robot will not help you in any way...

Get a life my guy... Buhari is a certified terrorist
All his supporters are worse than Ebola
[/s]Get a life . Stalker

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by Sharpshooota: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

See them bigoted souls.

Who supports boko haram or herdsmen.

I stand against the lies your kind propagate against the president.

Did you think I was trying to hide my support for the President? grin

You need to go for brain surgery if that was what you were thinking.

I stand with PMB come 2019

You can grab an electric cable over my choice. Its your funeral

Christine Amanpour is an ipob yoot
Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by 7lives: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Shaattaap. The posterity that would judge you would show you to be a liar same way it has shown FFK whom you love and follow to be a liar.

Standing up to be heard in the face of 16 years of misrule by a blood sucking, Commonwealth looting party and against their return while standing with those who already are laying lasting infrastructural values within just 3 years is me telling you that God is proud of me.

You on the other hand needs to repent, seek God and find him because he is clearly yet very far from you.

You just made my day with this post, God bless you bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by 7lives: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
rusher14:

2019 election campaign will be BRUTAL, they think everyone is DAFT, AND CROOKED like them.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ibadan Expressway. PMB And Fashola Kudos by donigspain(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:
Lagos-Ibadan express.

This is what Baba OTA couldn't do in 8 years and he still demanded for 3rd time. It's done in 3 years but they still want Buhari out. Ungrateful Beneficiaries!

Is this too a stolen project of PDP? Spread it if you are not benefiting from the looters.
[/s]
LIEEEEESSSSSS!!!! shocked shocked

I plied this route yesterday (2:15pm - 4:45pm) and today (6:45am - 8:30am) to Ibadan for the #GOTvBoxingNight15 and back to Lagos and I can tell you it's still very bad. There is NO presence of construction workers or their trucks and machinery. I fear work may have been abandoned unless it's because it was weekend (Sunday/Monday morning).

Over 75% of the road is still pothole ridden. Commuters used one lane (Ibadan->Lagos lane) at some point.

Nonetheless, there's a portion of the road (7% - 10%) that was a smoooooooooooth ride. The construction looked strong and durable. I kept asking myself what it would take our govt to have all our highways in that beautiful condition. I wish seriously all our highways will be like that portion.

Notice the time stamps below?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 15% Swing In The North In Fav Of PDP Will Be Enough / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.