Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, (3165 Views)

List Of 10 States Tinubu Didn't Get 25% But Was Given Higher Than His Real % / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by lamex20(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Lagos Covid19EmergencyFoodRespond came to my Community 'Illapo' today to give Just a Quarter bag of Rice to Share Among d Resident.. How do they aspect them to share this?

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by delishpot: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chai! They forgot to tell you guys?

The thing is that... You guys were supposed to compete. Stage a wrestling match. Heads from every household will fight. The winner takes all.
So sorry that they forgot to tell you guys the rule.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Gwagone: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol
It was even abandoned
Fu*k the government

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Okuda(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
naija. i furcking hail theee

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Blackfire(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
This southerners can complain ehhhh
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by koffsman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
WTF abeg did the people in that community beg for food it's an insult to the community as a whole aswear

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Charleys: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Them throw way the thing for road.

5 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's good dem throway the nonsense for road

Useless government

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by iluvdonjazzy: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahaha naija we hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by lamex20(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:
Them throw way the thing for road.
Yes! It an insult now. The CDA chairman and Residemt reject it

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by jimyjames(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Covid19 the lockdown has shown the strength and weakness of each region, we know south west can't survive for 6 months if this continues

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Ruggedniggaone: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
manage it like that no be you vote for them

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by edochie12: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
manage it like that no be you vote for them

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by edochie12: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
jimyjames:
Covid19 the lockdown has shown the strength and weakness of each region, we know south west can't survive for 6 months if this continues

exactly,here in the east we aren't experiencing anything like hunger here.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by jimyjames(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
edochie12:
exactly,here in the east we aren't experiencing anything like hunger here.

Yoruba's usually laugh at Igbo's cause of the starvation we experienced during civil war for 3 yrs , when Nigerian government blocked food, and destroyed our farms , but just a one week lockdown Yoruba's are crying of hunger

6 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by sapientia(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who gave them?..

The person they voted?

Or private individual.

In both cases, manage it.
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by nlPoster: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Is the agency on nairaland?

Forward your report to them and let them know what they gave you is not enough.
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lolzzzzzzzz.

One thing I like infact love about Yorubas is that they show sophiscation in everything. Well packaged relief material.

Omoluabis one of una fans dey here oooo

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by helinues: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wait, one bag for the community or per household? If it former, then the representatives in that area should be questioned

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
You even see quarter bag you're not happy you where expecting them to throw owambe abi?
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
delishpot:
Chai! They forgot to tell you guys?

The thing is that... You guys were supposed to compete. Stage a wrestling match. Heads from every household will fight. The winner takes all.
So sorry that they forgot to tell you guys the rule.

That lies doesn't rule here grin

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
What kind of Iberibeism is this? sad
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Dedetwo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
jimyjames:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11304735_11294771img20200401153234jpeg83a71630da99a8d43252a5abd7e9b2fb_jpeg_jpeg7fffdabfc12b3f519e6584551ac5f0e3

I guess you are very generous with time of 6 months. It will be recall there are no bombs falling or rockets fired from above in the sky. There are no 105mm howitzers ranging the terrain of the loudmouthed neighbors. In addition, there are no soldiers blazing AK-47 or G-3 shooting and shouting to rape and kill their men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by bigpicture001: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
..lwkmd....
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by bigpicture001: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
lamex20:
The Lagos Covid19EmergencyFoodRespond came to my Community 'Illapo' today to give Just a Quarter bag of Rice to Share Among d Resident.. How do they aspect them to share this?

Is that why you ppl dumped it...? If Una no go chop, Mk I com carry
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Dedetwo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigpicture001:
..lwkmd....

Nairaland is a funny forum. It brings the good, bad and ugly. grin grin grin
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by busadel: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
lamex20:
Op... Sowie which of the Ilapo coz i stay there too. Who was it given to?? The baale or the CDA chairman Plz i need clarification
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by bigpicture001: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nairaland is a funny forum. It brings the good ,bad and ugly. grin grin grin

Honestly ma man....I laffed without control when I saw the pix...especially the second pix where the community abandoned the rice outside

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by Overself: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin
Afonja too complain, manage the food from ur jagaban gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by lamex20(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=busadel post=88060762]
Op... Sowie which of the Ilapo coz i stay there too. Who was it given to?? The baale or the CDA

Alagbado Illapo AIT, It was Given to all d ilapo Community Zone A

1 Like

Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by ussv: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is disgraceful !!! A pastor with a gramophone praying across neighbourhoods would have been better. Senseless people.
Re: Look At What Was Given To The Whole Of Ilapo Community, by sammyj: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is not funny at all. Are they trying to tell them to eat one seed each and go and die shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion / Acn Rules Out Alliance With Cpc / Buhari Knows I Am In Daura APC - Pastor Tunde Bakare (read Full Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.