Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath (536 Views)

Is Mourinho's Third Season Syndrome Now A Fact? By Soibi Versatile / Bruno Fernandes Wins Utd's POTM For June For The 3rd Straight Time / Zidane's Exit Proves Ferguson Deserves Praise By Soibi Polymath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by Dailymemoirs: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2018
Manchester United manager is on the verge of entering his third season as Manager of the Old Trafford club. The 55 year old former Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid manager is facing what could be his defining season as United manager given his lack of silverware in last season’s campaign.

Mourinho is infamous for having a terrible third season at clubs with his Chelsea side failing to win the League in 2007 though winning the FA Cup but having a terrible start to life in the 2007/2008 season which saw him fired by Roman Abrahmovic in an acrimonious manner with the Portuguese years later saying

” Chelsea were wrong to sack me”.

Mourinho avoided a third season in Inter as his side won the treble paving way for him to be appointed Manager of Real Madrid. Mourinho improved Real Madrid inspite of not winning the converted Champions League he won virtually every domestic trophy in Spain but Los Blancos were knocked out by Broussia Dortmund in the semi finals 4-3 on aggregate after a terrible first leg which ended 4-1. Real Madrid also lost the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid as Mourinho was slammed by the Spanish press for refusing to shake the King of Spain in the post match

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/07/30/would-mourinho-survive-the-3rd-season-syndrome-by-soibi-polymath/

Re: Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by pryme(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dailymemoirs:

Manchester United manager is on the verge of entering his third season as Manager of the Old Trafford club. The 55 year old former Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid manager is facing what could be his defining season as United manager given his lack of silverware in last season’s campaign.

Mourinho is infamous for having a terrible third season at clubs with his Chelsea side failing to win the League in 2007 though winning the FA Cup but having a terrible start to life in the 2007/2008 season which saw him fired by Roman Abrahmovic in an acrimonious manner with the Portuguese years later saying

” Chelsea were wrong to sack me”.

Mourinho avoided a third season in Inter as his side won the treble paving way for him to be appointed Manager of Real Madrid. Mourinho improved Real Madrid inspite of not winning the converted Champions League he won virtually every domestic trophy in Spain but Los Blancos were knocked out by Broussia Dortmund in the semi finals 4-3 on aggregate after a terrible first leg which ended 4-1. Real Madrid also lost the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid as Mourinho was slammed by the Spanish press for refusing to shake the King of Spain in the post match

https://dailymemoirsnews./2018/07/30/would-mourinho-survive-the-3rd-season-syndrome-by-soibi-polymath/

Did I hear you say Mourinho improved Real Madrid? Maybe you meant to say he improved their parking lot cos he always make sure they park the bus at Madrid, the Real Madrid president at that time branded Mourinho kind of football as "serving shiit on a stick"

Anyway Mourinho has been found out, he has already lost this season before it even began.
Re: Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by Dailymemoirs: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Madrid are still benefitting from his job there. For years they were second best . Mourinho reduced the gap by raising the bar in the el Classico
Re: Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by LincolnLynn(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm quite sure he'll be gone before the new year, the board are not backing fully backing him because..the club do not want to sanction the signings of players close to 30years of age for huge fees a la Willian,perisic and alderwereild and also do not want to lose a future superstar in Martial.But why mourinho would be so he'll bent on signing those players on the wrong side of 30 and discarding a super talent in martial beats my imagination.
Re: Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by loveinglistic: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Join the Champions and start winning big today

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

Re: Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by Dailymemoirs: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
LincolnLynn:
I'm quite sure he'll be gone before the new year, the board are not backing fully backing him because..the club do not want to sanction the signings of players close to 30years of age for huge fees a la Willian,perisic and alderwereild and also do not want to lose a future superstar in Martial.But why mourinho would be so he'll bent on signing those players on the wrong side of 30 and discarding a super talent in martial beats my imagination.

I.agree with ur logic completely
Re: Would Mourinho Survive The 3rd Season Syndrome By Soibi Polymath by Vornic: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
The man has already started wailing even before the season starts, I see him getting sacked after this season

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Huge Money From Betnja / Pep Guardiola Is The Architect Behind Germany’s Struggle / Deontay Wilder Retains The WBC Heavyweight Title By Split Draw!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.