Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display (333 Views)

Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele / German Club Apologises For Ejecting Japanese Fans Over Coronavirus Fears / Andy Ruiz Apologizes To Fans After Being Beaten By Anthony Joshua (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display by samoteli(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Neymar beg fans over awful display on the world Cup
Brazil star player Neymar dos Santos used a sponsor’s ad to admit he exaggerated some of his reactions after being fouled during the World Cup in Russia.
The video was published on Sunday and was broadcast on several Brazilian TV networks, features the striker accepting criticism for the first time and promising to pick himself up.

The striker scored two goals in the World Cup tournament and was not too disappointing until his team got knocked out by Belgium in the quarter-finals, but fans and players have spoken much more about his theatrics on the pitch, which included dives, rolling and frequent arguing with referees.

“You may think I exaggerate. And sometimes I do exaggerate. But the truth is I suffer on the pitch,” Neymar said in the ad sponsored by personal care products maker Gillette.

Since Brazil’s elimination, Neymar only spoke about the defeat in Russia via Instagram. In the ad he tried to explain why he did not speak right after the Belgium game, which fostered even more criticism of his behavior at home.

Neymar Said:-
“When I leave without giving interviews it is not because I only want the victory laurels. It is because I still haven’t learned to disappoint you. When I look impolite, it is not because I am a spoiled kid. It is because I have not learned how to be frustrated.

[b]Read More[/b]http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/07/neymar-admits-exaggerated-reactions-at.html
Re: Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display by amaniro: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
hate this guy. His pride will kill himtongue

don't quote meundecided
Re: Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Fallon d'or winner.

Buhari has NEYMARED 9ja economy.
Re: Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display by samoteli(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
grin
Fallon d'or winner.

Buhari has NEYMARED 9ja economy.
Bro kill me
Re: Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display by samoteli(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
amaniro:
hate this guy. His pride will kill himtongue

don't quote meundecided
it's true.
I hate his pride and it's killing him
Re: Neymar Apologizes To Fans Over Awful World Cup Display by senatoradeyemi2: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
U TRY.................
samoteli:
Neymar beg fans over awful display on the world Cup
Brazil star player Neymar dos Santos used a sponsor’s ad to admit he exaggerated some of his reactions after being fouled during the World Cup in Russia.
The video was published on Sunday and was broadcast on several Brazilian TV networks, features the striker accepting criticism for the first time and promising to pick himself up.

The striker scored two goals in the World Cup tournament and was not too disappointing until his team got knocked out by Belgium in the quarter-finals, but fans and players have spoken much more about his theatrics on the pitch, which included dives, rolling and frequent arguing with referees.

“You may think I exaggerate. And sometimes I do exaggerate. But the truth is I suffer on the pitch,” Neymar said in the ad sponsored by personal care products maker Gillette.

Since Brazil’s elimination, Neymar only spoke about the defeat in Russia via Instagram. In the ad he tried to explain why he did not speak right after the Belgium game, which fostered even more criticism of his behavior at home.

Neymar Said:-
“When I leave without giving interviews it is not because I only want the victory laurels. It is because I still haven’t learned to disappoint you. When I look impolite, it is not because I am a spoiled kid. It is because I have not learned how to be frustrated.

[b]Read More[/b]http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/07/neymar-admits-exaggerated-reactions-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Sepp Batter Says Qatar Cheated To Host World Cup / Fifa Ban- Amaju Wins Again As Nigeria Escapes Fifa Hammer / EPL: Michael Owen Predicts Result Of Arsenal Vs West Ham In Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.