Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice (21747 Views)

27 Rivers Lawmakers Lack Powers To Serve Fubara Impeachment Notice – G-60 Reps / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Gafar14(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
this kind of impeachment is not peculiar to APC alone. God and check impeachment saga of Ladoja and Fayose during OBJ led PDP government.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by perdollar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
APC av learnt well wat PDP tot them. wat goes around comes around.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by RexTramadol1: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:
Hypocrisy of Reno and PDP is second to none, how many lawmakers Wike, GEJ, Patience Jonathan and PDP wanted to use to impeach Amaechi in 2014 that failed, in case they've forgotten just 5 lawmakers, but i know they still remember but just want to wail as usual.

How did Murtala Nyako of Adamawa got impeached in 2014, the manner and numbers of lawmarkers, they'll all go mute to deceive gullible Nigerians as if what happened during their miserable 16yrs rule is not worst than what is happening now.

Under whose rule was Joshua Dariye of Plateau was impeached with 5 lawmakers?

Under whose rule was Rashid Ladoja of Oyo was impeached with 7 lawmakers?

Under whose rule was their hero Ayo Fayose of Ekiti was impeached with 8 lawmakers?

Under whose rule was 19 greater than 16?

Give it to Buhari he has no time for any governor, the reason why no governor will be impeached during his tenure. Unlike PDP presidents of OBJ and GEJ.

Did you even go through the Supreme court verdicts on those cases you mentioned?

This issue is having a Locus Standi in the Supreme court proclamation

Stop finding excuses for nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Johnsmartinyang(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:
Hypocrisy of Reno and PDP is second to none, how many lawmakers Wike, GEJ, Patience Jonathan and PDP wanted to use to impeach Amaechi in 2014 that failed, in case they've forgotten just 5 lawmakers, but i know they still remember but just want to wail as usual.

How did Murtala Nyako of Adamawa got impeached in 2014, the manner and numbers of lawmarkers, they'll all go mute to deceive gullible Nigerians as if what happened during their miserable 16yrs rule is not worst than what is happening now.

Under whose rule was their hero Ayo Fayose of Ekiti was impeached with 8 lawmakers?

Give it to Buhari he has no time for any governor, the reason why no governor will be impeached during his tenure. Unlike PDP presidents of OBJ and GEJ.
From ur campaign words u were bringing a change..why then copy PDP if u know u HV a better recipe
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Greizman: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Government magic indeed.
U guys should try listen to fela's government magic track. The man already saw it.
Dem go turn red into white... Government magic
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:

Nigerians are prone to forget history. Thank you for reminding dem dem.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by alezzy13: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:

[s]Did you even go through the Supreme court verdicts on those cases you mentioned?

This issue is having a Locus Standi in the Supreme court proclamation

Stop finding excuses for nonsense and ingredients.[/s]

Locus standi my left butt cheek.

They are all the same. Simple. Trying to absolve GEJ simply because you were probably living off his largess makes you lot look nauseatingly hypocritical. Stop d nonsense

PDP=APC=useless politicians
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by alezzy13: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Johnsmartinyang:

From ur campaign words u were bringing a change..why then copy PDP if u know u HV a better recipe

Nobody is campaigning anything. Simply stating d fact that Reno has no moral justification to make such remarks.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Ibime(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
khalidx:
Reno omokri reacts to the impeachment of Benue state GOV by seven law makers

https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/reno-reacts-to-impeachment-of-gov-ortom.html

Saraki started it. They are just playing Saraki at his own game
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by alezzy13: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Angelparadise:
[s]This is what happen in demoncracy APC government[/s]

Keep quiet there. It'd happened in PDP as well.

Not trying to justify it though
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by RexTramadol1: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
alezzy13:

Locus standi my left butt cheek.

They are all the same. Simple. Trying to absolve GEJ simply because you were probably living off his largess makes you lot look nauseatingly hypocritical. Stop d nonsense

PDP=APC=useless politicians

Now it's certain you have a problem with comprehension.....

I didn't support any political party, I mentioned Judicial precedents

That a party did something doesn't mean the other should use such as a yardstick.

If you do good, you feel good! Simple

Buh trying to compare periods of impunity to anoda one we are experiencing atm is repulsive, lets not compare rubbish , instead we should condemn it.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by emmie14: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
jesse8048:
Funny govt, looking more stupid daily...

You deserve 23likes from me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by cytell56: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
khalidx:
Reno omokri reacts to the impeachment of Benue state GOV by seven law makers

https://legitinfobase..com/2018/07/reno-reacts-to-impeachment-of-gov-ortom.html

This is same useless government that was mocking Jonathan government for allowing a similar thing to happen during his reign
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Angelparadise: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
alezzy13:

Keep quiet there. It'd happened in PDP as well.

Not trying to justify it though
You are a shameless zombie that don't know APC claim they are changing the wrongs of PDP . no wonder your vampire kinds are killing innocent ,claiming PDP killed more what a shameless. animals.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Smarkie: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
gov't of witch hunters
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by YorubaEmir: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
AfroSamurai:
This idiot call Reno should shut up! Didn't we the same rumblings under PDP!

Therefore, we should hail Buhari the messiah for threading the same path as his predecessor
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by 49cents(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
hypertension:

oga shut up

i am not an APC fan but saying shut up doesnt cut it

what this means is that APC and PDP are guilty of the same thing

and that it is time to face front to something fresh and new

NIGERIA has to work for real
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:

Bros u know impeachment history o! But, ehn, that ur predecessor did wrong does not absolve u of blame in thesame wrong doing.
We should seek to build something better than our past... and not seek to replicate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by akosh005: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:

Ur starting was good but bad at the end. I was expecting you to had said # they are the samething#.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by buchilino(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:

SO DER IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APC N PDP
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Tlontin(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Now it's certain you have a problem with comprehension.....

I didn't support any political party, I mentioned Judicial precedents

That a party did something doesn't mean the other should use such as a yardstick.

If you do good, you feel good! Simple

Buh trying to compare periods of impunity to anoda one we are experiencing atm is repulsive, lets not compare rubbish , instead we should condemn it.
And you have the same problem too...
F*ck both pdp and apc

What I’m certain anout is that Remo doesn’t have the moral ground to criticize. QED
Stupid politicians
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by 123joe: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Reno was Hero GEJ spokesperson when 7 lawmakers removed 19 lawmakers in Ekiti in 2014, we no dey forget... I still dey wait for Lere and Fayose to talk first
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by drotba(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
hypertension:

oga shut up

Seriously that guy should shut that trap already.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by drotba(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
They intimidated apostle Suleman with police, sss, you guys said he was guilty.

They harassed dino, you guys said he talked too much.. go and clear your name if you are not guilty you said ...

They oppressed and has harrassed Governor Fayose, you said he talked too much. It never happened

Now they extended the same treatment to Saraki the Senate president of Nigeria. As usual the police denied the whole thing as they have always done.

Now it's Benue Governor...

For those of you supporting this evil government, I hope terany dosnt come to your door step before you realise.

Seriously Nigerians need to wake up and not slumber in this irritating "I don't care"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by Adasun(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
magoo10:
Apc is fighting their last fight
Buhari is condoning impunity but has failed.

Ortom remains Benue state governor
trash! Una no da benue to knw hw we da suffer for ortom hand.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by israelmao(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lawlessness is breeding like mosquitoes in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by AfroSamurai: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Therefore, we should hail Buhari the messiah for threading the same path as his predecessor
did you read me say that, Or you're just assuming?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by YorubaEmir: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
AfroSamurai:
did you read me say that, Or you're just assuming?

Did I say you said that?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Impeachment Notice by AfroSamurai: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Did I say you said that?
so why did you type that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: PSC Suspends Two IRT Officers / North-East Business Community Picks PDP Nomination Forms For Atiku Abubakar / Saraki To Hold ‘world Press Conference’ On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.