Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why do we as a NATION elect daft leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why do we as a NATION elect daft leaders? (642 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do we as a NATION elect daft leaders? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
Gbese!!! I mean oshi and Oriburuku tongue. all these mad men in 9ja,  I know money begot stupidity for most of this pot bellied craddle-robbers but seriously Mr Yarima? with all due respect sir, I am of the great opinion that "ori yin ko fe pe rara sir"  I mean Mr Yerima we know your  psychopathic behavior started when you  married the 15-year-old Nigerian girl, I guess she is too old now hen, so this  13-year-old Egyptian is just right.

I mean, how do you expect us to progress as a nation when such anomalies and deviant exist amongst our so called idiotic leader.

Mr Yarima Sir, I will personally come to Aso Rock myself(in my mind o) if your dare continue with your stupendous 

and  hypocritical religious excuses. I am of the opinion that you have never read the Quran, because if you have, you will not think it's by any means okay for a 60yr old man to marry a 13 /15yr old.

How do you even conversate? she wants to talk about her daily twits and you want to talk about the stone age? Shewshhhh,  oshi o teba!

I know with full consideration of your status, the NAPTIP will sweep your decisions  to  Abduct a "girl-wife" underneath the rug. but I think as a person who has had the opportunity to read the quran, as a woman and for crying out loud as a Human being,  I should express my disgust in your decison to reap a child of her "childhood".

just incase you are not sure what you have been charged with sir, here is the list:

* victimization of a minor
    * Human Trafficking
    * child endangerment
    * child despoil
    * Slavery (I mean, you paid $100k for her se)
    * Inhumanity
    * IN-fact: BEING plain silly on an ignoramus level.

PS: May you and all your Ignorant + Illiterate Islamic radical Roth in hell for misrepresenting Islam!!

undecided
Re: Why do we as a NATION elect daft leaders? by optimus106(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2021
WE ELECT DAFT LEADERS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DAFT PEOPLE...for example, WOLE SOYINKA PLAYED HIS PART IN BRINGING BU-bu ON BOARD,DINO,OBJ,etc ARE ALL DAFT PEOPLE.
Re: Why do we as a NATION elect daft leaders? by ContentedK: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2021
We are not a nation. Check up the definition of a nation in your dictionary, stop acting like a learned illiterate
Re: Why do we as a NATION elect daft leaders? by nabiz(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Gbese!!! I mean oshi and Oriburuku tongue. all these mad men in 9ja,  I know money begot stupidity for most of this pot bellied craddle-robbers but seriously Mr Yarima? with all due respect sir, I am of the great opinion that "ori yin ko fe pe rara sir"  I mean Mr Yerima we know your  psychopathic behavior started when you  married the 15-year-old Nigerian girl, I guess she is too old now hen, so this  13-year-old Egyptian is just right.

I mean, how do you expect us to progress as a nation when such anomalies and deviant exist amongst our so called idiotic leader.

Mr Yarima Sir, I will personally come to Aso Rock myself(in my mind o) if your dare continue with your stupendous 

and  hypocritical religious excuses. I am of the opinion that you have never read the Quran, because if you have, you will not think it's by any means okay for a 60yr old man to marry a 13 /15yr old.

How do you even conversate? she wants to talk about her daily twits and you want to talk about the stone age? Shewshhhh,  oshi o teba!

I know with full consideration of your status, the NAPTIP will sweep your decisions  to  Abduct a "girl-wife" underneath the rug. but I think as a person who has had the opportunity to read the quran, as a woman and for crying out loud as a Human being,  I should express my disgust in your decison to reap a child of her "childhood".

just incase you are not sure what you have been charged with sir, here is the list:

* victimization of a minor
    * Human Trafficking
    * child endangerment
    * child despoil
    * Slavery (I mean, you paid $100k for her se)
    * Inhumanity
    * IN-fact: BEING plain silly on an ignoramus level.

PS: May you and all your Ignorant + Illiterate Islamic radical Roth in hell for misrepresenting Islam!!

undecided
because the higher percentage of Nigerian are daft. The funny this is that THOSE DAFT MAKE OUR DECISIONS THROUGH BALOT BOX. Those daft can sell their future for fifth naira note. Most of them are found mostly in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Becomrich, Jonathan Is In Your Country Tell Him About Benin / Bankole Seeks OBJ's Help To Save Job / Finally Tinubu Endorses Fashola For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.