Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Revealed- My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Revealed- My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him (229 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Revealed- My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him by Mowunmiaf: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, has revealed that when she met her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde he was not a rich man. She said this while responding to questions that had to do with her personal life, career, family among other things on her instagram post.

When asked if her husband was rich when they met more than 22-years-ago, the mum of four answered that he wasn’t, rather he had prospects.

At some point, she used to try and check her husband’s phone but it is too stressful.

Asked about finances, she advised that a couple have separate accounts and maybe they could have a family joint account.

Source: http://aftrending.com/actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-revealed-my-husband-wasnt-rich-when-i-met-him/

(1) (Reply)

'ladies Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man' - Bisi Alimi / Veteran Singer Tony Tetuila Loses Mom / Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.