Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) (35780 Views)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by cvibe2: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Education in Nigeria is finally dead and buried by Nina!

How can somebody who's missed attendance, lectures, assessments, assignments, exams etc for 3 solid known months, came back didn't still attend lectures suddenly turn a graduate?,

That particular Uni should be blacklisted by NUC.
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by miniyi018(f): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wow! She studied English Language. She couldn't even pronounce teeth properly. WOW!
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
*CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THIS ❓*
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

He removed my *top*
I kept quiet

He removed my *bra*
I kept quiet

He removed my *skirt*
I kept quiet

He removed my *underwear*
I kept quiet

Then carefully he removed my *pant*

Then, I shouted: KOFI! *is that space not enough for you to hang your clothes*? Must you remove all my clothes from the *DRYING LINE*?

Blessed is he, whose mind is clean.
*Proverbs 120:94*
���
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ipob osu bastard
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
ELgordo:
Ovoko! The cream way she dey use no be hia!

Na cancer cream nor mind the Gemini hoe
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by HopeAlive16(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Chinachriss:
After how many months of been away, how did she manage to write her the exams she missed, tests and seminars?

It hasn't reached two months she went back to school and she's just graduating.

We too dey play for this Nigeria.

Nsogbu!
As in enh!... the thing weak me. They make the whole thing look like a child's play. We've missed it a long time ago sha, so I won't blame her. She only took advantage of the situation.
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by zidek(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Imsu na school? Make she go try FUTO!
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations to us. We made it. I rep imsu. I will miss my lovely school.
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by SirLakes: 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
They were about starting their final year exams when bbnaija started, so, they had to put on hold till she returned.

#Sense weee not keee me oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
her mates de sch de read book she de bigbrother de shaku shaku her brain 4 double wahala. Ok make we see d kynd result she get sef
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by sophiathefirst: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
The naive Nina has turned to something else. World people don't u ever vouch for anybody especially the quiet type, they can do and undo.
The other day it was a copy right infringement on someone's product passing it across as urs. Now is buying certificate. How can someone we all know her first semester was passed out at the big brother naija house, no exams, no quiz, no assignments, ...... all of a sudden return to school a month after and graduates. Nina u just open IMSU yansh.
Let me hear anybody call u naive, because the fraud u do these days is something else.
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
weIMPORT:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate and budding entrepreneur, Nina, could not curtail her excitement as she is set to become a graduate of English Language at the Imo State University.

The reality TV star wrote her final examination with her colleagues today and they all posed for photos after the examination.

Nina graduates

She then took to her Instagram story to share photos of her celebrating with her course mates.

See photos below:

Nina made the decision to go back to school just last month before the semester finally rounds up as she had been so engaged with activities of the Big Brother Naija show.

She made this declaration on Twitter where she informed her fans she would be returning to school on Monday, she wrote; “I really can’t wait to be in school on monday”

And being a finalist on the 2018 edition of the show, she was immediately shot into limelight and had a lot of endorsements and gigs going in for her immediately after the show.

But she took the drastic steps to go back to school in time so as not to miss out on the final examinations.

Well, this could just be the best time to leave school as she is simply basking in the euphoria of her newly found fame.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-nina-graduates-from-imo-state-university/

Fast fast ? Thought she started class 2 months ago.
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
sophiathefirst:
The naive Nina has turned to something else. World people don't u ever vouch for anybody especially the quiet type, they can do and undo.
The other day it was a copy right infringement on someone's product passing it across as urs. Now is buying certificate. How can someone we all know her first semester was passed out at the big brother naija house, no exams, no quiz, no assignments, ...... all of a sudden return to school a month after and graduates. Nina u just open IMSU yansh.
Let me hear anybody call u naive, because the fraud u do these days is something else.
You guys are getting it all wrong, Nina can graduate but it doesn't mean she won't spill over next year to rewrite the courses she missed during the show.

1 Like

Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:42am On Jul 31, 2018
this is Nigeria look where am living now ,look where am living now,everybody be criminal,this is Nigeria look where am living now ,look where am living now even Nina be criminal.person wey dey level 200 just dey graduate under 2 weeks.all the whole time wey she waste for bbn,..she come now dey deceive herself say she be graduate...Abeg Nina speak that your English wey you been dey speak BBN house back then make i hearam,that your English dey sweet me,and e just dey hungry me again...Nigeria proffesors don kill nigeria universities,.because of chicken 20k.and 50k..please Nina you need to start back from ss1 so that you can learn and correct some of your PRE NURSERY English..abeg,na beg ah dey beg you....before,you go cut your tongue with your tyeeth say you dey speak english
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by obioraval(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2018
She missed her first semester exams. I'm sure she definitely will have an extra semester. For now, let her celebrate with her mates.
Re: Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) by entaye55: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2018
BASED ON ASSURANCE,
You still have First Semester Carry Over Exams to write.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Comes For Tiwa Savage On Twitter |photos / Ubi & Lilian Esoro's White Wedding & Reception Today (Photos) / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.