Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Catering - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catering (419 Views)

Learn to Bake, Catering Indoor/Out Door at the most Affordable Price!! / Do You Need An Attractive Website For Your Catering Business / Small Chops & Catering Services (caterers) In Benin City And Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catering by sammy6979(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Where is the best place to learn culinary art in Lagos and one would be recognized as chef, as well as the certificate of the school. Have been considering Doff or Red dish institute i don't know which is the best. However how can you rate Canadian school that takes culinary arts and Nigeria. someone said Canada is dammn good. I don't really have an idea. because I know Nigeria takes continental and African dishes. I don't know what they teach in abroad.I need ur help guys!
Re: Catering by akindlesfarm: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Am with you too

(1) (Reply)

Price Of 1kg Of Yam Tuber Decreased By 4.32% To N292.97 In August 2018 - NBS / Cheese Products In India | Cremeitalia / Jackie's Pastries Bringing The Best Of Delicious Cakes, Deserts And Pastries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.