Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (78621 Views)

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmm. Is fayose tying up loose ends?
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by africanusvu(m): 3:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Asking God to have mercy on him means he died wit a secret.wat sin was that he was afraid of and is asking for mercy?
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by onunwa21(m): 4:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Hope that Facebook account wasn't hacked!!!! I dey fear dis country now.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by phemmyfour: 4:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Nickijoy:
Please Lord have mercy on him...
No mercy after death
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Lexusgs430: 4:32am On Jul 31, 2018
He should have waited to explain how he and his boss spent Ekiti's people's funds, while not paying wages......

Let's hope Fayose too does not jump into a well.....
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Lexusgs430: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2018
africanusvu:
Asking God to have mercy on him means he died wit a secret.wat sin was that he was afraid of and is asking for mercy?

Very simple.... He would rather die a coward, than face EFCC & The Ekiti people........
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by baddosky1: 4:39am On Jul 31, 2018
bendike:

OTONDO1 of nairaland. So you actually think a director of finance in nigeria will be owed his salary? shocked

What do you expect from a dummy? Yeye is actually rolling all over his head and flowing in his blood

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by alen4smith(m): 4:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Donald95:
Just because APC won blood has already started flowing. APC has this bad omen following them which causes people to KILL themselves.

I Pray we don't fall victim of their evil spirit Amen

Note: Mercy can't locate him because Their is no repentance in the grave
chai! your brain was also looted double tragedy.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by mctons: 5:06am On Jul 31, 2018
A lot must have passed through the pipeline while obeying executive orders.

As he prayed, may God have Mercy on him.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by mechanics(m): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Nickijoy:
hmmmm, murder is against the wish of God and it's a sin.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by seniorkachion(m): 5:30am On Jul 31, 2018
bendike:

OTONDO1 of nairaland. So you actually think a director of finance in nigeria will be owed his salary? shocked

If a ministry has not been paid, everyone working from permanent secretary down to cleaner has not been paid. Ok.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by wink2015(m): 5:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Outgoing governor Ayodele Fayose killed this finance director as part of a long game plan to escape justice over corruption especially the mindless looting of Ekiti state allocations.

This finance director was strangled to death and thrown inside the well by agents loyal to governor Ayodele Fayose.

The presidency through the inspector general of police should open an investigation to this murder of the finance director.

Onlookers in the political events that have trailed governor fayose 2 terms as governor must be suspecting something fishy that is going on in Ekiti state going by the governor tantrums and maverick way of conducting himself.

Nothing is far from the truth, Governor Ayodele Fayose is hiding financial misdeed from the opposition and EFFC prosecutors.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by aguyph: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2018
VcStunner:
Damn... I have this sick feeling that the man was used to launder a lot of money in Ekiti during the electioneering process with the hope that after Fayose's boy wins he may become the commissioner for Finance and equally help cover up the thievery.
But again, it's non of my business so let me go back to my Twitter and rewatch that Ibra's hatrick
Bye.
the fear of buhari is the beginning of suicide mission
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Abi h don go wire the state money to fraudsters?
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Donald95 post=69844071]Just because APC won blood has already started flowing. APC has this bad omen following them which causes people to KILL themselves.

[b] Note: Mercy can't locate him because Their is no repentance in the grave [

Mercy will locate him bro.because he wrote that line by himself before he died . And that came from his spirit because of the abundance of the heart(spirit being) the mouth speaks. He probably has found mercy bro except for the suicide thing sha o.but if na natural as in he is manipulated to commit suicide the guy go find mercy
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Teeboi56: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Nickijoy:
Lord can never have mercy on those people who engage in suicide quote me if I lie
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by bendike: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2018
seniorkachion:

If a ministry has not been paid, everyone working from permanent secretary down to cleaner has not been paid. Ok.
Ok Sir
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Emiron(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2018
ALL NA LIE DEM KILL D MAN FINISH PUT AM FOR WELL ......NA 9JA WE DEY NW
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Donald95:
Just because APC won blood has already started flowing. APC has this bad omen following them which causes people to KILL themselves.

Note: Mercy can't locate him because Their is no repentance in the grave
Mercy will locate him bro.because he wrote that line by himself before he died . And that came from his spirit because of the abundance of the heart(spirit being) the mouth speaks. He probably has found mercy bro except for the suicide thing sha o.but if na natural as in he is manipulated to commit su
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by sodeide2013: 6:31am On Jul 31, 2018
Nonsense, suicide is for cowards. Whatever the situation, face life, God is able to turn things around. That is why dry bones rose again into a mighty army.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by VcStunner(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2018
IslamicRebel:

Yoruba muslim demon.

how may I be of help sir
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by VcStunner(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2018
mcugo:

How can you b so...? May God forgive u.
amen chief judge. God enrich you with wisdom, everybody should begin to pray for what they lack this days don't you think?
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Mpamaegbu: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Stupid old man. He doesn't want to go to prison knowing how he had helped his principal to state funds. You sold your conscience and soul to the devil, so face it.

May your fate also meet up with all those thieving technocrats too.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by VcStunner(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2018
legrande69:

Don’t just say what you don’t know. I know this man personally and he lives two houses away from me. Beautiful wife and three children.. he’s been suffering from a mental disorder for a long time now. More than 10 years.. he held on for as long as he could. Woke up around 5 am today to see fire truck rushing to his house. So sad.
I am sorry about your neighbors demise. Such cowardly act however is inexcusable. Mental disorder you say? And he controls finance department in a certain state with high level of sophisticated educationists? Take your shitty emotions aside son and try to negate my theory.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Deepfreezer(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Sisijetue:
Depression kills faster...talk to someone today
May I talk to you.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Deepfreezer(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Sisijetue:
Depression kills faster...talk to someone today
May I talk to you.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by atobs4real(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Nickijoy:
Ah you too just said it. Becareful with your interpretation.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by Sisijetue(f): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Deepfreezer:

May I talk to you.

I'm all ears
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by vncntluv(m): 7:20am On Jul 31, 2018
What you did would have been disgusting but we understand what depression could cause and we are sad this happened to us, Dad still couldn't understand what prompted you to do that because you look happy always and ready to help anyone despite you have your personal issues you failed to disclose to us, he couldn't stop shedding tears when he saw the video of the active role you played in my grandmother's burial ceremony last year september.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by delzbaba(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
how much he chop wey person never chop before
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by joepentwo(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2018
note: dat man knew wat he had done widt fayose d past years and he didnt want to wait for d kirikiri karma to come.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide by vncntluv(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2018
VcStunner:
I am sorry about your neighbors demise. Such cowardly act however is inexcusable. Mental disorder you say? And he controls finance department in a certain state with high level of sophisticated educationists? Take your shitty emotions aside son and try to negate my theory.
Depression as a mental disorder doesn't stop you from performing your duties. Haba....I'm too sad about this to start schooling you about what depression can make someone do. I wish you know this man well and you will know he is never a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Friday Goes Wrong As "Jesus" Tries Fleeing Due To Excessive Flogging / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.