Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) (42221 Views)

N2.9bn Fraud: Jonathan’s Godson, Two Others Jailed Six Years / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
FLYFIRE:

You belong to a BIGGER CULT...REPENT & BE SAVED
Mtcheeew.
You want to be popular too aight?
Mtcheeew!!
Ignored!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by hesilo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Af.....

3 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by FitnesScientist: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Most ppl mindset honestly I can't comprehend, you just wasted 2 soul just like that well he who live by the sword should die by it, you even get lucky say 9ja no dey firing squad again, if not na 2 tire u 4 one corner use bullets pierce ur body.....

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Afonja007: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
post=69844096:
The same cult threat and jealousy will also make you rot in prison.
Idiot!

SAY NO TO CULTISM
you people sef rot in jail?person who murdered two people what happens to hanging

2 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Goddaughter: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by GODWINLOWSKI: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Omo money dey Yahoo Yahoo oo, imagine someone paying 1200 dollars up to 400,000 for my account. HERE I GO.
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by HoodBillionaire: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
do u kbow if he bought it from a distress sale
forget crosatour
condomuser:
This was the story of the young guy that dives a honda Crosstour

Chai, that honda alone is worth over 3m.
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by HoodBillionaire: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
me wey bill my client 4000$
my guy wey i dey use im vpn say na 20k a month
if i wan dey use am
but on d site its 9300 for a whole year sub
everyone is a scammer
but nawa o
u for disarm him iphone sell am
sars must waste u
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
post=69844350:

Mtcheeew.
You want to be popular too aight?
Mtcheeew!!
Ignored!
I was popular before your free data & 30K monthly stipend. APC is a CULT & you BELONG THERE. You WILL pay except you repent & renounce the DEVIL.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by HoodBillionaire: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
i dey pick steady
wen chips are down 1k
my indian cliwnt dey hold my 7000$
tho i scam him of 3000$
but since it cleared he dnt pick my calls or fb me again like he used to when d check never clear
GODWINLOWSKI:
Omo money dey Yahoo Yahoo oo, imagine someone paying 1200 dollars up to 400,000 for my account. HERE I GO.
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
FLYFIRE:

I was popular before your free data & 30K monthly stipend. APC is a CULT & you BELONG THERE. You WILL pay except you repent & renounce the DEVIL.
Happy popularity then.
Move to the next person, he may give you the quarrel or e-fighting you seriously crave for at the moment.
As for us, we are more mature and busy for that at the moment.
GOD BLESS you (if you want).
Bye!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by dopechoks(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
the motherfucke*s should be taking to a gun range and used as practice for the imbeciles in the NPF...i think that should suffice

3 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
post=69844755:

Happy popularity then.
Move to the next person, he may give you the quarrel or e-fighting you seriously crave for at the moment.
As for us, we are more mature and busy for that at the moment.
GOD BLESS you (if you want).
Bye!
I dont need your blessing because you cant give what you dont have...the curse you have WORKED for with APC is waiting for you EXCEPT YOU REPENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by mightguy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ncan reporting. His name confirmed. A sophisticated moose. An afonja. Skullarship people.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Citizenshelm: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
NIGERIAN ARMY INTERCEPTS ARMED ROBBERS, NEUTRALIZE ONE IN KOGI STATE
http://wapnetrealm.com/nigerian-army-intercepts-armed-robbers-neutralize-one-in-kogi-state/

Atiku speaks on plot to oust Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom
http://wapnetrealm.com/atiku-speaks-on-plot-to-oust-benue-governor-samuel-ortom/
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
FLYFIRE:

I dont need your blessing
Okay, we take it back.
Bye FOREVER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by franzis(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
this is the reason i dont do friends or become indebted to someone, if i become indebted to you i must repay or do something for you more than you did for me
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by CaptainG00D: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm tired of hearing news of yorubas killing people people everyday like Seriously I'm tired

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
post=69845217:

Okay, we take it back.
Bye FOREVER.
You can go with your CURSES..BYE FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by newdawn2017(f): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
tommykiwi:
This cult guys are just heartless.
Walayi! what is d morality & decency behind such a satanic organisation? hungry & haggard looking boys. Carry themselves give Satan 2 mock & ridicule them.

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by jimcaddy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Another unfortunate young gjrl was sent to her early grave because of following cultists. They never listen.. They should continue..

3 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Born2Breed(f): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
The heart of man is wicked.

I knew from the onset it was all about envy. When you are financially blessed,move away from the circle of poor friends.

They will never wish you well.

Just sad that two young souls were wasted especially the innocent young girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Diso60090(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Never let no man know your next move because bad boys move with silence and violet

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by delpee(f): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2018
The earlier young people do away with cultism, the better. It hardly ever ends well. All it teaches is kill, steal and destroy which doesn't augur well for society.

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by idonhammer: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Wicked Bastard! that guy you killed is worth more than $2m in cyber runs. He even try show you how to catch fish but your weed brain no fit learn. Chaii that guy death really pain me.

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by SmartMugu: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2018
These are pure illiterates. Where in the world is Ohio, Texas? Aren't those two different states in the US? It's like saying Anambra, Lagos. Does a place like that exist?
Killing someone over 20k. Nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2018
As usual smelling NBM again... Na BAN them they fvck with today again Tomorrow it will be another frat. Someone took his time to teach ur dumb goat mouth aśś how to hustle but u decide turn against am with ur smelling fellows. If to say i be porpor na my hands i go take kill u for cell... Fûcking black bastards angry

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2018
franzis:
this is the reason i dont do friends or become indebted to someone, if i become indebted to you i must repay or do something for you more than you did for me
Life is better when ur not indebted to anyone
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Which wan be alora confraternity again. The guy is just chatting bullocks. You killed your own godson then raped his girl before killing her not minding the consequences. Now you are here mentioning imaginary cult groups like alora comfraternity and aiye we dey wear black confaternity. Useless heartless soul.
Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by cococandy(f): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Was the guy owing him? Lazy animal.

1 Like

Re: Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) by rman: 3:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Raping is against their rules and regulation but killing is not!

What is the level of IQ of these cultists?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Butcher Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms (Graphic Pics) / Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.