Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her (41805 Views)

Family Paid Ransom For Abducted Al-Kadriyar Girls’ Release – Uncles / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by mayortunes(m): 1:24am On Jan 14
In a heartbreaking turn of events, Alhaji Mansoor Al-Kadriyar and his six children fell victim to a harrowing kidnapping incident that has left the nation in shock. Tragically, one of the abducted persons, identified as Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar, lost her life at the hands of the kidnappers. This incident, now widely discussed under the hashtag #NajeebahAndHerSisters, has sparked outrage across social media platforms.

Nabeeha, a dedicated 400-level student of Biological Science at Ahmadu Bello University, was laid to rest on Saturday in accordance with Islamic rites. Compounding the tragedy, others abducted include Najeebah, a 500-level Quantity Surveying student, and Nadheerah, a promising 300-level Zoology student. The kidnappers initially demanded a ransom of N60 million, a figure that has since escalated to a staggering N100 million.

The news has triggered an outpouring of grief and solidarity on social media, with users expressing their outrage and calling on security agencies to intensify efforts to rescue the remaining victims. The family and well-wishers are turning to social media platforms to seek financial assistance, amplifying their desperate plea for support.

Sherifdeen, a relative of the victims, took to social media to share the family's urgent situation, stating, "We have been given until Friday, January 12, 2024, to gather the money. That's N10 million per child. To support the efforts in securing their freedom, we humbly seek financial assistance. Bank details have been provided on my Facebook page."

Notable figures, including Prof. Isa Pantami and former presidential aide Bashir Ahmad, have expressed their condolences and are urging swift action. Ahmad, in a tweet, called on the Nigerian Police to respond to the situation promptly.

This tragic incident serves as a call to action for all concerned citizens. The hashtag #NajeebahAndHerSisters is being used to raise awareness on social media platforms. It is imperative that we unite in demanding swift and decisive action from the authorities. Our collective efforts can make a difference in amplifying the urgency of the situation.

Mayor Blogger will continue to provide updates on this heartbreaking situation. Our hearts go out to the Al-Kadriyar family during this challenging time. As we await justice and the safe return of the remaining victims, let's stand together against such heinous acts. Stay informed, stay connected, and contribute to the collective call for justice.

Watch full video below ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u00ElCHyGk

6 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Ance4Liverpool: 7:01am On Jan 14
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by crossfm: 8:43am On Jan 14
RIP young soul, Nigeria failed you.

Another thing that caught my attention is the dignitaries mentioned in the article.

You mean Isa Pantami and Bashir Ahmed suddenly found their voices because they are no longer in power, hypocrites.

These same people kept quiet for 8year while insecurity take over the country, today they are out of power and found their voices. I don't blame them,it's their supporters I blame.

Pantami told us that after the NIN registration, that kidnapping and terrorism will stop in Nigeria, today it has gotten worse.

He supervised a big scam in the name of
NIN registration.

Bashir Ahmed on the other hand was an aide to one of the most clueless leader in the world. He sang praises of the failure everyday for 8years.

These two people to a greater extent are responsible for the death of this promising young lady. Their actions and inactions lead us to where we are today.

251 Likes 24 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ekelebeXstunner: 8:53am On Jan 14
Those kidnappers will be caught, without a doubt. They will claim it was work of the devil. I have heard the story a thousand times. They’ve had at least a week to review their actions and push the devil away. They haven’t done so now and neither will they in coming days. Let’s hope the devil will keep them company during their long prison stay or comfort them during execution.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Tooreda: 8:54am On Jan 14
Isa Pantami the terrorist?

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Treasure17(m): 8:54am On Jan 14
Sad one. Nigeria, a country of agony.

5 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Imka: 8:54am On Jan 14
The Nigerian government supports, protects and harbours terrorists, is complicit in the murder of this innocent girl and is equally guilty of terrorist crimes.

May God rest her beautiful soul.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Englishisamust: 8:55am On Jan 14
The gun I order from Mexico will arrive in Nigeria tomorrow. No time. Anyone wey do anyhow go collect, this is Nigeria nobody is coming to save u, fight for yourself , you are on your own!!! Rip to the deceased.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Adex2442: 8:55am On Jan 14
They deployed majority of officers to rich peoples house, celebrities and politicians. So no security for the masses

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ShangTsung000: 8:55am On Jan 14
IYOO....

Mankind is its own predator.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Procashtips(m): 8:55am On Jan 14
Before I die, I need to live in a sane environment.

This can't be all to life.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:56am On Jan 14
May your soul find rest o
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by symbianDON(m): 8:56am On Jan 14
This heart-rending!!! Such a vibrant young lady, cut down in her primes because her country failed her!!! For how long will the government allow these harbingers of calamity and death roam free?? This is getting out of hand!

9 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by ipobarecriminals: 8:56am On Jan 14
sad El Rufai, PataNla, Akintola,and that Bandit, terrorists chief negotiator angry the blo*d of the innocent dey una ✋️ 🤚 🙋‍♂️. sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Addme: 8:57am On Jan 14
Very Sad. RIP Nabeeha

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Kloenboi: 8:57am On Jan 14
RIP young girl.

Nigerian politicians and their play play in addition to the unseriousness.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Ginaz(f): 8:57am On Jan 14
A country that terrorists and kidnappers are stronger than the government in charge of keeping the safety of its people.

But God is stronger than them, may God help us.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Enemyofpeace: 8:57am On Jan 14
The country failed you. Rest in peace fine babe.

4 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by jiz: 8:58am On Jan 14
May the good Lord comfort her family
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Boldideas: 8:58am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:
Very soon 2027 will come and people will still vote for apc. My happines is that everyone is enjoying it

Swallow this pill: -

https://leadership.ng/tinubu-proposes-specialized-marine-solid-mineral-forest-police-units/
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by HeTojijiko: 8:59am On Jan 14
Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:59am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

If Obi was president banditry and kidnapping would’ve ended May 29, 2023. Right?

Rest In Peace lass

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by Adebaba1(m): 8:59am On Jan 14
These kidnappers are done for
they will be caught
its already everywhere
the nincompoops even increased the ransom to 100m

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by spartanian(m): 8:59am On Jan 14
Very traumatising experience

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by jmoore(m): 9:00am On Jan 14
Kidnapping for ransom, easy to solve.
Money is the bait.
Calls can be tracked.

But we have useless police in this country. Dey collect salary doing nothing.

If I am made to head the antikidnapping unit, I will make a breakthrough.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by 9japride(m): 9:00am On Jan 14
Tomorrow those who are responsible for this kind of barbaric act will then hold elective positions and people will then be wondering why their political leaders are heartless and don't care about the sufferings of the masses.
With all the Bvn, security infrastructure etc one wonders why they can't apprehend those enemies of the country?

14 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by iamoyindamola(m): 9:01am On Jan 14
So unfortunate and painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by kolanpas(m): 9:01am On Jan 14
I don't know how we find ourselves in this situation, no matter how hard the country is kidnapping and killing should never be the solution. So they think the money they realize from this means would be spent on their own families and believe their families would be fortunate in the world and the world beyond. Honestly am really heartbroken with many people in this our country.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by edogu(m): 9:01am On Jan 14
Everybody is tired that includes the security men and women. Travel to east during festive period, most of the security check point were busy extorting passengers. The only time they bother to check your vehicle is when you refuse to cooperate with them.

Our border is so porous that any thing can pass through it.

At this point, I doubt if any thing can be done about the security situation in Nigeria. We can only manage the situation but for how long?

With an overstretched security men and women coupled with high employment rate and rising inflation.

Let everybody including communities be vigilant.

Rest peace to the dead. It quite unfortunate that Nigeria happened to you.

God! May we not die during our prime, Amen

14 Likes

Re: The Story Of Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar: How Kidnappers Killed Her by shanaka4u(m): 9:02am On Jan 14
Ance4Liverpool:

Everything 4 u is all about politics . May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Al janah Fridaus. Aameen . So sad.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.