Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,321 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (3745 Views)

A Question For Mountain Of Fire Members / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by elefind(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: . by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
stop running from frying pan to fire. Your deliverance is in your mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by asjsamuel(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
elefind:
Good evening All MFM members in the house, I want to go for this mfm 3 days fasting Prayer Deliverance, please can someone direct me. I based in Lagos and I'm not a member of mfm but I wish to go for deliverance there.
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
13 Olasimbo St,
[Onike], Yaba, Lagos 100213
Nigeria.
Re: . by elefind(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2018
asjsamuel:
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES 13 Olasimbo St, [Onike], Yaba, Lagos 100213 Nigeria.
when is the day of deliverance,
Re: . by enilove(m): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2018
elefind:
Good evening All MFM members in the house, I want to go for this mfm 3 days fasting Prayer Deliverance, please can someone direct me. I based in Lagos and I'm not a member of mfm but I wish to go for deliverance there.

Is it the weekend deliverance or the one from Monday to Friday ?

It is at the prayer city along Ibadan express road. If you are coming from Ibadan , it is after redeem church. It is not far from the Lagos toll gate.

If it is the weekend's , Friday to Sunday , it is middle of next month. The one of this month is over.
Re: . by enilove(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
stop running from frying pan to fire. Your deliverance is in your mind.

Don't you know you will give account of every negative word you speak?

1 Like

Re: . by NPComplete: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Trust me, the only thing u are likely to get from there is a double dose of paranoia. There are many people in that church that have more problems than u have. If they haven't been delivered yet, don't hold ur breath.

2 Likes

Re: . by enilove(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Op, don't let any body rob you of your deliverance and blessings .
Seeing is believing. It is the only church I can recommend for any serious christian.

The deliverance process of MFM is not by any pastor laying hands on you or giving you any anointing oil to use.
It is biblical process of FASTING AND PRAYERS for 2 days without food or drink. You will pray for yourself with fastings.

Go there and come back here to tell us your experiences.

Surely , the Lord Jesus is there and He answers prayers, if you are ready to be HOLY.

1 Like

Re: . by NPComplete: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
OP dont let anyone fool you to increase membership count in their church o. Liars and charlatans.

Go to the MFM members around you and see if their life is better than yours. At least u should get deliverance from people that have visible proven results. Dont go where they will be feeding u with more fear and paranoia for years without any improvement.

Even this person telling u to go there has his or her own issues and just wants to believe she isnt wasting her time in the church.

Go there if u must but shine your eyes and do your research first. Before u know now they will start telling u about monitoring cockroaches and whispering lizards.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Martinez19(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
It won't result in anything. Religion and other world mysticisms are ridiculous garbages and falsehoods with no basis in reality.
Re: . by hahn(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
elefind:

If you are dumb enough to even consider it then you really do need to go there. Stupidity loves company smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Mizwisdom(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Who knows the timing for MFM Lekki phase 2 deliverance section, the weekly one for December?
Re: . by enilove(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Who knows the timing for MFM Lekki phase 2 deliverance section, the weekly one for December?

It starts by 7am . from Monday to Friday .
Re: . by Mizwisdom(f): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
enilove:

It starts by 7am . from Monday to Friday .

Tanks, address sir
Re: . by enilove(m): 1:29am On Nov 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Tanks, address sir
I am sorry , I dont have their address .

(1) (Reply)

How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived By Islam & Why Cassius Clay Was His Greatest Name / Nferyn's Thread: Intellectual Debate About Religion / Gospel Faith Mission International. Prophecy For The New Year & Victory Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.