Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? (653 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2018
Which one of these has science shown to take millions of years to form?

1 Share

Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by eventtinz(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
i reckon you don"t read much...just like every other theist.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2018
eventtinz:

You that is well read should answer the question. cool
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by Emusan(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2018
eventtinz:

Why can't you answer it with proof?
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by EmperorHarry: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
The fact that humans have the ability to recreate what is deemed as an act of "God" should have had you thinking twice before posting this...I'd like to know this "How old do you think the earth is?!"
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by festwiz(m): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Since it is observed that it can be formed in minutes, show us proof of your god creating them.

Simple and short. No long epistle needed.

#peace

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
EmperorHarry:

The fact that humans have the ability to recreate what is deemed as an act of "God" should have had you thinking twice before posting this...I'd like to know this "How old do you think the earth is?!"

What has human recreated that is deemed to be an "act of God"?
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by EmperorHarry: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What has human recreated that is deemed to be an "act of God"?
Mineral resources obviously..Gold,silver,crude oil,diamonds etc have all been referred to severally as acts of God..God made all things including the mineral resources..Have humans recreated these things proving that it's not only God that has the ability to do such things..A Big Yes...Here's something new for you to digest...It's now possible for surgeons to perform operations on synthetic organs which are exact replicas of the same organs in the body of the patient they are gonna operate on...So it's now possible to see organs that can be pierced,dissected etc made by man through technology...So if you knew this already then good for you.So I'd now like you to answer my question. wink
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2018
EmperorHarry:

Mineral resources obviously..Gold,silver,crude oil,diamonds etc have all been referred to severally as acts of God..God made all things including the mineral resources..Have humans recreated these things proving that it's not only God that has the ability to do such things..A Big Yes...Here's something new for you to digest...It's now possible for surgeons to perform operations on synthetic organs which are exact replicas of the same organs in the body of the patient they are gonna operate on...So it's now possible to see organs that can be pierced,dissected etc made by man through technology...So if you knew this already then good for you.So I'd now like you to answer my question. wink

The question of the OP is; how long did it take to form, millions of years? When you answer this then we can begin to talk about who and how it was made. cool
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by EmperorHarry: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The question of the OP is; how long did it take to form, millions of years? When you answer this then we can begin to talk about who and how it was made. cool
Well Mr OP,the answer is pretty simple...Through the natural process without any human intervention or alterations,it is very possible that these things took millions of years to form under natural conditions... It could have taken days,months,years etc.The fact that you mentioned "oil" which is a product of the decay of fossils buried in ground subject to increase in temperature and pressure by the earth is absolutely ludicrous...In fact the whole question reeks of ignorance and from my perspective,it's complete moonshine
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
EmperorHarry:

Well Mr OP,the answer is pretty simple...Through the natural process without any human intervention or alterations,it is very possible that these things took millions of years to form under natural conditions...

You think it could take millions of years, how did you know this?

EmperorHarry:

It could have taken days,months,years etc.The fact that you mentioned "oil" which is a product of the decay of fossils buried in ground subject to increase in temperature and pressure by the earth is absolutely ludicrous...In fact the whole question reeks of ignorance and from my perspective,it's complete moonshine

So you assumed that it must have taken millions of years for "oil" form. undecided
Re: Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
festwiz:

Since it is observed that it can be formed in minutes, show us proof of your god creating them.

Simple and short. No long epistle needed.

#peace

One step at a time. Do you now agree that it doesn't take millions or billions of years to form? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Turns Water To Wine In Anambra State (Photos/Video) / Assurance? Really? Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do. / SEUN, Its Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.