Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo (28023 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by Oluwatosin678(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
What can I eat with #70
groundnut with 2 sachet water.....
#THIS-Is-NIGERIA
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by BIXYBABE: 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
" A wedding in the wilderness"

If you know, you know... grin

Btw.... What can I eat with #70
Cooked beans #50 and #20 garri. mixed all the garri with small water den pour it to beans. Den mixed all together to form concrete. Enjoy your food
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Cooked beans #50 and #20 garri. mixed all the garri with small water den pour it to beans. Den mixed all together to form concrete. Enjoy your food
that's the problem. I don't take garri cos of my health status undecided
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by bluefilm: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
"A Perfect World" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by LeeTaurus05(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Lol….joke of the day

Give this hilarious wedding photo a befitting caption

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-hilarious-wedding-photo/

This shows the polarity of who is the Man, and who is the woman in there relationship. Na joke I dey ooo.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by DavidEsq(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
"i PAID for everything during our 3 yrs of dating, PAID your bloodsucking family for your expensive bride price, PAID for your fancy wedding dress, PAID for the expensive wedding ceremony that "you" wanted so that you could have the fairytale wedding you wanted, where complete strangers could feast on the food i PAID for... but now that we are officially married, biatch i will recoup every Kobo of my investment by fire or by force. so until you give me 3/4 beautiful kids, make yourself useful and change that damn flat tyre!"

Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by Catsmith: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:
What a shameful man, he can't take care of his woman, lazy men are useless men and should be purged out of the society.

Contact me for your braided wigs
Details in my signature

Madam are you normal?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by davidque: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Lol….joke of the day

Give this hilarious wedding photo a befitting caption

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-hilarious-wedding-photo/

"What a man can do, a woman can do better"
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by McEphiks(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
sotall:
When you get married to an Urhobo man

Watch that your mouth before roasted thunder fire you
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by killuminati(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok, until i close from work biko
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by Kelly2713(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
ikept:
She's a feminist! cheesy

feminist lol
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by killuminati(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
that's the problem. I don't take garri cos of my health status undecided
sorrry o. you get ulcer be that o. try to dey eat on a regular.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by youngds: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:

Poor water and bakers biscuits grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
killuminati:
sorrry o. you get ulcer be that o. try to dey eat on a regular.
gimme your address. I'm hungry, there's no food and I'm broke! cry
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
youngds:

Poor water and bakers biscuits grin
who is this one?? undecided
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oluwatosin678:

groundnut with 2 sachet water.....

#THIS-Is-NIGERIA
where are you from?? undecided
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by killuminati(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
gimme your address. I'm hungry, there's no food and I'm broke! cry
fine girl like you deserve to be taken care of. you re not meant to be broke.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by Victor234(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
mytime24:
Anytime I see Buhari on TV, I quickly check my handbag if my PVC is still intact. angry

No hard feelings. embarassed

Hahahahahaha, don't worry, just secure it very well.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by youngds: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
who is this one?? undecided
Did you really mean it when u asked that question? #70
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
killuminati:
fine girl like you deserve to be taken care of. you re not meant to be broke.
kiss
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
youngds:

Did you really mean it when u asked that question? #70
you sef check am...

Poor water bawo?? undecided
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by Bestchisom(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
all i can say is, it's one of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie rules... if u knw...u knw
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by youngds: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
you sef check am...

Poor water bawo?? undecided
grin Ma binu.. Ki lo fe je?
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
youngds:

grin Ma binu.. Ki lo fe je?
rice and plantain and fish grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by sonsomegrigbo: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
OneCorner:
Why we no go dey caption wen work no dey.
Radarada

Pained, wailing and hating flatty spotted!

N.B
There are still a lot states and countries to be developed. So join the bandwagon with your blodas.
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by youngds: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
"i PAID for everything during our 3 yrs of dating, PAID your bloodsucking family for your expensive bride price, PAID for your fancy wedding dress, PAID for the expensive wedding ceremony that "you" wanted so that you could have the fairytale wedding you wanted, where complete strangers could feast on the food i PAID for... but now that we are officially married, biatch i will recoup every Kobo of my investment by fire or by force. so until you give me 3/4 beautiful kids, make yourself useful and change that damn flat tyre!"

You talk dis one ooh.... But what of if dat is one of her expertise n she insists on showing u dat's y she's ur bride.....enjoy ur honeymoon dear

Guys let's get married to our wives who can get theirs hands in d dirt for us
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:

What do u have in ur house b4 I know what 70naira can help put together
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by pweshdodo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
BigSarah:
What a shameful man, he can't take care of his woman, lazy men are useless men and should be purged out of the society.

Contact me for your braided wigs
Details in my signature
I like your moniker cheesy grin
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
youngds:

cool E no bad nah.. Ur pm dey work?
100%
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by queenbetsy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

What do u have in ur house b4 I know what 70naira can help put together
just water undecided
Re: Caption This Hilarious Wedding Photo by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
just water undecided

Then u need to stop been lazy n be productive #insightfulfact#

Groundnut n biscuit with go well with d water, or better still use d 70naira as ur TP to d nearest bank before hungry beat u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Wows In Police Themed Birthday Photos / Infinix Hot 8 Fans Hangout At Olumo Rock, Abeokuta (PIctures) / Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.