Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism (1246 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism by Riqueleme(m): 2:09am On Jul 31, 2018
MY TEMPO SKETCH OF CHIEF FUNMILAYO RANSOME-KUTI......
STYLE : POINTILLISM
(25 October 1900 – 13 April 1978)otherwise known as Funmilayo Anikulapo-Kuti, was a teacher, political campaigner, women's rights activist andtraditional aristocrat in Nigeria. She served with distinction as one of the most prominent leaders of her generation. She was also the first woman in the country to drive a car.
Kuti was the mother of the Nigerian activistsFela Anikulapo Kuti, a musician; Beko Ransome-Kuti, a doctor; and ProfessorOlikoye Ransome-Kuti, a doctor and health minister. She was also grandmother to musicians Seun Kuti and Femi Kuti. She is highly regarded in her native Nigeria for notable acts as an African woman.
#Tempo #pointillism #art #kuti #ransom #dot #style #africa #naija_art #creativity #riquelme_art_studio

1 Like

Re: My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jul 31, 2018
This is a very good work of art.
This belong to AFRICA SHRINE .
Thumbs up man.

2 Likes

Re: My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism by Riqueleme(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69848458:
This is a very good work of art.
This belong to AFRICA SHRINE .
Thumbs up man.
Yes bro
Thanks
Thank you for ya encouraging words

1 Like

Re: My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Riqueleme:

Yes bro
Thanks
Thank you for ya encouraging words
You are always welcome ALWAYS.
See you at the TOP soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism by Riqueleme(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2018
post=69849265:

You are always welcome ALWAYS.
See you at the TOP soon.
Amen
Thanks so much
I appreciate dat
Re: My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
Join Us and Learn!!

Join Us and show us how good you are!!

This is for the Pros

Are you a talented Graphic designer
Can you showcase your works to members who will have interest in your works!
Will you like to connect with great designers in the society,
perhaps you need a graphic design job.. Or you want to learn and be a Pro in designing,
Then you've come to the right place,
GRAPHIC PRO EDITION GROUP is the right place for you to be, join us, be part of us and have fun.

Share with your friends!!

The Original graphic designers group! If you are not in this group as a graphic artist then your graphic lessons are not complete.. Come and meet with the Graphic Pros in Lagos. Join now!!

https: // chat. whatsapp. com /9nCQh2qAbpQKVNQJMDEaVe

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Designer Needed / How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? / A Realistic Pencil Drawing Of Bobrisky By Victor Ndam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.